• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that Will/Should Receive Mega Evolutions

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
Mega Golduck--becomes psychic/water, maybe has a headache ability to boost psychic moves, but adds recoil.

Same. That would be really cool. Imagine a Mega Ninetales with psychic powers, alluding to its appearance in "Waiting on a Friend"
Mega Arcanine would be epic

I really want Mega Dunsparce, with a fairy / normal split
The poor thing is so neglected ;-;

Grey Wind

I think Butterfree, Slowking and Froslass will all end up getting megas to match their counterparts. Most (if not all) starters will also probably end up getting them, with the Kalos starters (Z/XY2) and the Sinnoh starters (DP remakes) the most likely to get them in the next few years. Beyond that I don't know, I think the remaining pseudos kind of have an edge, along with anything else that's popular.

I'd really like to see megas for Hydreigon, Torkoal, Jynx and maybe Golem and Druddigon. No more for the likes of Sableye that should really be given evolutions first.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
I'd love to see Megas for Poliwrath, Pangoro, Drapion, Togekiss and Donphan. No specific reasoning except that they are some of my favorites. :) I'm still holding out for Flygon and Milotic as well, although I don't care as much anymore since we didn't get them for ORAS...

Mega Dragonite, increased stats across the board like most megas

HP 91
Attack 134 (+10 = 144)
Defense 95 (+15 = 110)
Sp. Atk 100 (+10 = 110)
Sp. Def 100 (+25 = 125)
Speed 80 (+40 = 120)

Type: Dragon/Water (always wondered why it's evolutionary chain was not dragon/water)

Ability: the dragon (or water) version of Pixilate/Aerialate/Refridgerate

(OP but I don't care)

Last edited:

Creyk

Mega Tentacruel - Gets the water/tentacle equivalent of Shadow Tag ability (holds down the enemy so it can't escape. Yes. It does work on ghosts too because fml)

In reality though, Mega Milotic and Mega Flygon need to happen
Why didn't they already? o_O

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
That was the reason I thought Eevee should get a Mega Evolution in the first place. Personally, I was thinking it could look like a wolf/fox thing with Eevee's colors and could get like... defiant or something. Just slap 100 points on Attack, 100 points on Speed, and 50 on each defence and you get something quite scary.

The thing about mega evolution, however, is that it is meant to present a pokemon's highest potential. Since Eevee is capable of evolving, it has yet to reach its highest potential.

This is why only fully evolved pokemon and pokemon that don't evolve have mega evolutions. They have reached the farthest they can go.

Ascended Dialga

More Mega bios:

Mega Lapras
Height: 9’7’’
Weight: 758.5 lbs.
Type: Water/Ice
Ability: Drizzle
Special Move: Sleet Storm (Ice, Special, 110 Pow, 70 Acc, 5 PP, Hits all adjacent foes, may freeze, has 100% accuracy in rain)

HP: 130
Attack: 85
Defense: 110 (+30)
Special Attack: 140 (+55)
Special Defense: 120 (+25)
Speed: 50 (-10)
BST: 635 (+100)

Mega Jynx
Height: 5’7’’
Weight: 128.5 lbs.
Type: Ice/Psychic
Ability: Snow Warning
Special Move: None

HP: 65
Attack: 50
Defense: 65 (+30)
Special Attack: 150 (+35)
Special Defense: 110 (+15)
Speed: 115 (+20)
BST: 555 (+100)

Mega Flygon
Height: 6’11’’
Weight: 215.2 lbs.
Type: Ground/Dragon
Ability: Tinted Lens

HP: 80
Attack: 140 (+40)
Defense: 90 (+10)
Special Attack: 100 (+20)
Special Defense: 100 (+20)
Speed: 110 (+10)
BST: 620 (+100)

Mega Meganium
Height: 6’7’’
Weight: 361.6 lbs.
Type: Grass
Ability: Chlorophyll

HP: 80
Attack: 110 (+28)
Defense: 125 (+25)
Special Attack: 120 (+37)
Special Defense: 130 (+30)
Speed: 60 (-20)
BST: 625 (+100)

Mega Typhlosion
Height: 6’3’’
Weight: 199.3 lbs.
Type: Fire/Dark
Ability: Diabolate (Makes all Normal-type moves Dark-type)

HP: 78
Attack: 125 (+41)
Defense: 90 (+12)
Special Attack: 135 (+26)
Special Defense: 90 (+5)
Speed: 116 (+16)
BST: 634 (+100)

Mega Feraligatr
Height: 7’10’’
Weight: 314.1 lbs.
Type: Water/Dragon
Ability: Strong Jaw

HP: 85
Attack: 160 (+55)
Defense: 110 (+10)
Special Attack: 74 (-5)
Special Defense: 108 (+25)
Speed: 93 (+15)
BST: 630 (+100)

Last edited:

Vern

Why not both?
Mega Kingler needs to happen!

>Give it access to Bullet Punch and Iron Head.
>Make it Water/Steel.

And slap huge power onto it and it's a beast.

Mega Lapras I still think would be awesome. Mega Nidoking and Nidoqueen too. (Nidonite M, Nidonite F?)

Luthor

Mega Hariyama Mega Donphan Mega Raichu because they some of my favorite pokemon and Mega Wailord as joke

i wouldn't say megawailord would have to be a joke. They could make something powerful out it with some stat redistribution and the right ability and maybe even a new type. Personally I'd rather it get a full evolution but either way the could evolve or megaevolve it into a smaller but more aggressive predatory whale (perhaps something like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilosaurus)

Paige712

Hmm here's a couple ideas of the top of my head.

Shuckle: -/+20/+25/+20/+25/+10, Bug/Rock, Ability: Healing Juice (Recovers 1/16th HP per turn)

Rapidash: -/+15/+10/+30/+20/+25, Fire/Flying, Ability: Gale Wings

Unown: -/+0/+15/+40/+15/+30, Psychic/Fairy, Ability: Hidden Potential (When this pokemon uses Hidden power it has a 50% chance of boosting its SpA by 1 stage)

Granbull: -/+30/+20/+0/+20/+30, Fairy/Fighting, Ability: Strong Jaw

Sunflora:
-/+10/+15/+40/+20/+15, Grass/Fire, Ability: Solar Power

Dugtrio: -/+30/+35/+0/+35/-10, Ground/Fighting, Ability: Adaptability

Last edited:

bloocookies

Jynx: 65/40/75/145/110/120: Ice/Psychic: Ability: Thick Lips: Boosts kissing moves base power by 50, Moves like Lovely Kiss and Sweet Kiss have 50 base power now, while Draining Kiss Becomes 100, also give it moves like Searing Lips (BP: 50 and chance to burn) and Toxic Lips (BP: 50 and chance to poison) which would come base 100 after boost.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Emboar should get a mega evolution, since it is one of my favorite Pokemon. I want Emboar to get a mega evolution just so that people would stop *****ing about Emboar. Really, I am sick of this. I want this hatred to end now. So the only way for that yo happen, it is if Emboar had a mega evolution, or something even bigger than that.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
Emboar should get a mega evolution, since it is one of my favorite Pokemon. I want Emboar to get a mega evolution just so that people would stop *****ing about Emboar. Really, I am sick of this. I want this hatred to end now. So the only way for that yo happen, it is if Emboar had a mega evolution, or something even bigger than that.

Wow, drama queen.

I would say that all the starter's final evolutions will receive megas before it's all said and done. My guess is X2Y2 with both receiving Kalos starter megas and each one having version exclusive starter megas (i.e. X2 has Sinnoh starter megas, Y2 has Unova starter megas). Could be cool.