1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon that you tend to forget even exist

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Nekagi, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Nekagi

Nekagi Crobat Flyer

With so many Pokemon, you tend to forget a few. The one I forget the most seems to be Dunsparce. I mean, who even remembers that thing? Its stats are mediocre and it's not so easy to find. I'd like to thank Joe for reminding us that it exists since it's the Pokemon of the Week today.

2. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

For whatever reason, I seem to forget about Tyrogue a lot XD

3. Cyrius

Cyrius Ice-Cold Charisma

I keep on forgetting that Spinda is a pokemon. its so terrible

4. Razor Leafeon

Razor Leafeon The Shadow Remains Cast!

Girafarig, it almost NEVER seems to appear in any of the games.

5. mew661

mew661 Crush the Oppression

I forgot alot of pokemon at differnt time I forget the most hourdour and girfaigig (I dont want to look up how to spell it)

6. Cyrius

Cyrius Ice-Cold Charisma

Whismir doesnt appear much either. i mean who could forget a freaking zubat?

7. Razor Leafeon

Razor Leafeon The Shadow Remains Cast!

I put it right above you. XD
    Also probably chingling.

8. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

I forget about Finneon and Lumineon a lot.

I remember Dunsparce because it's my third-favorite Pokémon. :p

9. Cyrius

Cyrius Ice-Cold Charisma

Nah, i love chingling. I forget that Tropius is a pokemon sometimes :p

10. Plus side down side

Plus side down side Lass Trainer

I always forget about Shelgon. Whenever my Bagon starts to evolve, I'm always like, "what? It shouldn't evolve yet!" And then I see the shape, and I'm still confused. When I finally see the name though, then I remember.

11. UbersSuck20

UbersSuck20 #FreeGenesect

12. Everlasting

Everlasting Bright but faded.

For some reason, I use to forgot Qwilfish, Probopass, Deoxys and Carnivine. I don't know why...

13. Cheez Puf

Cheez Puf Just lurking.

Huntail and Gorebyss... when have we ever seen them in-game? I can't remember any instances. Hell, there's a multitude of water types that I tend to forget about. Like Qwilfish, as somebody said earlier. Lanturn... when was the last time that guy popped up? There's more, but of course, I can't remember them. Also, a lot of Johto pokemon tend to fade from my memory for some reason.

14. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

Finneon and Lumineon. Sorry guys, it's not that I don't like you, it's just that you're so forgettable...

15. The Master Chief

The Master Chief A.K.A Tythaeus

Armaldo
    Cradily
    Swalot
    Spinda
    Venomoth
    Dunsparce

Thats all i can remember that i usually dont remember xD

16. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

I find the pokémon I forget about are often the ones from the generations I haven't played. 2nd and 5th gen pokémon slip my mind the easiest. It can be easy for me to forget that pineco is a pokémon. It seems I can forget unevolved pokémon from Johto more easily than evolved ones, because pineco and teddiursa might slip my mind, but forettress and ursaring usually don't. And most of the 'tar line is pretty memorable, but pupitar? Not so much. And there are also a few from the 4th gen that I don't often remember, like the finneon line. It doesn't help when I don't have a lot of memories of them in the game I play or the anime (I don't remember any episodes featuring finneon or lumineon).

Though I actually often don't forget about a lot of the most common forgettable pokémon. I remember about qwilfish pretty easily because I remember one being featured in one of the games I run in the games section. And it's hard to forget about dunsparce with so many people talking about how mediocre it is.

I often wonder why these threads exist, if a pokémon is really forgettable, how is anyone supposed to remember which one it is?

17. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou Up To No Good

I actually had to think for a minute before I even remembered what those two were.

So point proven, it seems like.

Also, Cranidos and Shieldon and to a lesser extent, Kabuto and Kabutops. Kinda fitting that the fossils get forgotten though.

18. Xionea

Xionea Half a centaur

After searching the entire pokedex, I realized I forgot about Igglybuff, Smoochum, and Cleffa. I'm a Pokemon nerd and I still forget about these Pokemon. I'm so ashamed...

19. Lluc

Lluc Cute Rodent Trainer

Usually the Pokemon I don't usually see and don't have very interesting designs, like Spinda. I can remember something rare like Spiritomb because it has such an interesting design and type but Spinda isn't very interesting and isn't usually seen which makes it easy to forget. Pretty much everything that has the same fate as Spinda I forget about them too.

20. Tsundere

Tsundere New Member

I tend to foget about Ledyba and Surskit. :I I don't mind them, their just not very memorable.