• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that you tend to forget even exist

Nekagi

Eevee Fan
With so many Pokemon, you tend to forget a few. The one I forget the most seems to be Dunsparce. I mean, who even remembers that thing? Its stats are mediocre and it's not so easy to find. I'd like to thank Joe for reminding us that it exists since it's the Pokemon of the Week today.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
For whatever reason, I seem to forget about Tyrogue a lot XD

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I keep on forgetting that Spinda is a pokemon. its so terrible

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Girafarig, it almost NEVER seems to appear in any of the games.

mew661

Crush the Oppression
I forgot alot of pokemon at differnt time I forget the most hourdour and girfaigig (I dont want to look up how to spell it)

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Whismir doesnt appear much either. i mean who could forget a freaking zubat?

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
mew661 said:
I forget the most hourdour and girfaigig (I dont want to look up how to spell it)
I put it right above you. XD
Also probably chingling.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I forget about Finneon and Lumineon a lot.

The one I forget the most seems to be Dunsparce. I mean, who even remembers that thing? Its stats are mediocre and it's not so easy to find.

I remember Dunsparce because it's my third-favorite Pokémon. :p

I always forget about Shelgon. Whenever my Bagon starts to evolve, I'm always like, "what? It shouldn't evolve yet!" And then I see the shape, and I'm still confused. When I finally see the name though, then I remember.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
For some reason, I use to forgot Qwilfish, Probopass, Deoxys and Carnivine. I don't know why...

Cheez Puf

Just lurking.
Huntail and Gorebyss... when have we ever seen them in-game? I can't remember any instances. Hell, there's a multitude of water types that I tend to forget about. Like Qwilfish, as somebody said earlier. Lanturn... when was the last time that guy popped up? There's more, but of course, I can't remember them. Also, a lot of Johto pokemon tend to fade from my memory for some reason.

Ver-mont

Finneon and Lumineon. Sorry guys, it's not that I don't like you, it's just that you're so forgettable...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I find the pokémon I forget about are often the ones from the generations I haven't played. 2nd and 5th gen pokémon slip my mind the easiest. It can be easy for me to forget that pineco is a pokémon. It seems I can forget unevolved pokémon from Johto more easily than evolved ones, because pineco and teddiursa might slip my mind, but forettress and ursaring usually don't. And most of the 'tar line is pretty memorable, but pupitar? Not so much. And there are also a few from the 4th gen that I don't often remember, like the finneon line. It doesn't help when I don't have a lot of memories of them in the game I play or the anime (I don't remember any episodes featuring finneon or lumineon).

Though I actually often don't forget about a lot of the most common forgettable pokémon. I remember about qwilfish pretty easily because I remember one being featured in one of the games I run in the games section. And it's hard to forget about dunsparce with so many people talking about how mediocre it is.

I often wonder why these threads exist, if a pokémon is really forgettable, how is anyone supposed to remember which one it is?

Xionea

Half a centaur
After searching the entire pokedex, I realized I forgot about Igglybuff, Smoochum, and Cleffa. I'm a Pokemon nerd and I still forget about these Pokemon. I'm so ashamed...

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Usually the Pokemon I don't usually see and don't have very interesting designs, like Spinda. I can remember something rare like Spiritomb because it has such an interesting design and type but Spinda isn't very interesting and isn't usually seen which makes it easy to forget. Pretty much everything that has the same fate as Spinda I forget about them too.

Tsundere

I tend to foget about Ledyba and Surskit. :I I don't mind them, their just not very memorable.