• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon, The 39 Clues (V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Pokemon, The 39 Clues (V2)

OK, allow me to explain this complicated game. This game is based of the 39 clues book series. Of course, depending on the amount of people, it may be adjusted. First of all, the plot:

Plot
Grace Cahill is dead and she has chosen The 12 (Or 16) of to go on the quest for the 12 (Or 16) Clues. The first to discover them all will gain ultimate power.

Signups
Name: (First and Last, Last name does not have to be Cahill)
Species:
Gender: (I'll try to have a fairly even amount of boys and girls)
Personality: (Be descriptive! I want quite a lot of information)

Stats + Branches
After all 12 (Or 16) Pokémon are accepted, I'll give them a branch and their stats. They can be any of four branches. The branches will be decided by the personality.

The branches are:
Lucian: (Strategists, Spies. Highest Accuracy Stat)
Janus: (Musicians, Performers. Highest HP Stat)
Ekatarina (Inventors, Geniuses. Highest Defense Stat)
Tomas (Explorers, Travelers. Highest Speed Stat)

If there are 12 people, 3 people will be each branch. If 16, 4 people will be in each branch. Each Pokémon has 5 stats

Attack: (Adds damage to each attack)
Defense: (Lowers damage for each attack)
Speed: (More likely to have the move)
Accuracy: (More likely to hit)
HP: (Can stay without fainting longer)

Rounds
Each round you'll first be given, in the thread. 2-4 choices of where to go. To send your choice, PM me. Choices may require challenges, or I'll just say. "Nothing here" If nothing is there, you may immediately switch. If there is a challenge in the room. You must do it, if you fail. You'll faint and get a time penalty. At the beginning of each round, I'll announce who is still remaining and how many levels (Different path choice times) There will be. For example, I may say "There are 2 path choices." Thus, after you get through one path, you do another, and then get a clue. Of the 2-4, one path says. "You go on!" And anything you see there. You also may need to do a battle to continue.

The two types of Wild Battles

Battles vs Nature:
In these battles, you'll be given: First, how many hours you must last. Second, how many days you may have to do (Example: If it's 2 days, there are 2 parts, and you must do part 1 now and part 2 tomorrow) and third, what the objective is. The goal is to survive for whatever minutes you needed to. You PM me the battle plan, I'll PM you the result. If you succeed, you may go back to where you were or get the "You go on!" message! If you fail, you faint, get a time penalty, and start from whatever minutes you were at.

Battles vs Wild Pokémon
In these battles, you'll be given: First, the Stats for the wild Pokémon. And second, the objective (Which is almost always "make the Pokémon faint") You PM me 5 moves you use and the order you use them If you win, you either get back where you were or get the "You go on!" Notice, if you lose, you faint, get a time penalty, and have to try again. If you fail 3 times in a row, you may leave the battle unless it is the clue battle.

Updates
I'll try to update once a day. In the update, I'll say: Anyone who is in the same room and the status of each Pokémon, whether they fainted and if so, how many days until they recover.

Battles
If 2 Pokémon are in the same room. One of them may announce to battle. In a battle, both PM me the first 5 moves you use. I'll then decide the winner. If you lose, you get a time penalty. If you battle someone with the same Branch, the accuracy is lowered.

Traps
Once a round, you may trap someone in the same room as you. You must give a short description of the trap. They will either A: Succeed and nothing happens. Or B: Fail and get a 2 day time penalty. Then go back to normal. You may not trap someone of the same branch as you.

Alliances
You may form an alliance with someone. If you form it, you'll be notified if they faint if they are behind you, and you must go back to help him/her. If you can beat the boss/terrain, both of you are brought to where the person who went back was. If you lose, both of you faint People in an alliance may not hurt each other. You may break an alliance at any time.

Enemies
You may declare yourself to be an enemy with someone. If you're an enemy against them, you'll be more powerful against them. You can only have 1 enemy and can change it at any time.

Clue Rounds
I'll PM someone when they hit the final round that they've "Made it to the clue round" They must then battle OR get partners to help (Only round were you can do that) If you win, you get the first clue, the last person to get the clue is eliminated. If there is a tie, I'll decide by a coin...

End Updates
In an end update, I'll announce the standings, and who got eliminated, lastly, I'll announce who is in alliances and who are enemies.

Lucian:
;330; Draglord (Shadow Eeveelution)
;178; Mika (Rheine)
;166; Lady (Manaphione123)

Janus:
;448; Thomas (Dittoman97)
;006; Chaz (Chihaya01)
;425; Will (MKFC)

Ekatarina:
;065; Sam (Glalieguy)
;307; Tyson (Rhyperior vs. Sharpedo)
;078; Uncle (Darkguizaum)

Tomas:
;282; Bartz (Rosso1111)
;359; Tramura (Shaymin522)
;257; Nero (Gameboy350)

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I love this game

sign me in

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Name: Samuel P. Nexson, Sam for short (thanks to Faddy for the name. ;))
Species: ;065;
Personality: He is a very intelligent pokemon, he also is a gentleman. He cares very much about punctuality, he gets really aggravated when a person(or pokemon) is late for a meeting with him.
Additional Background: He used to be Dimitri Chernova's pokemon, before Bae Oh transferred him to the one of the Large Hadron Collider's scientists, as Bae saw potential in him. After the Large Hadron Collider exploded and he somehow absorbed the data in the computers, he got moved to the Bermuda Triangle base, where he kept taking his chemistry skills to all new levels. He was eventually seen by Bae as a threat and was ordered to be killed, but he escaped and somehow ended up in the Pokemon world.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. I love writing these kinds of stuff.

Can I be an Ekaterina plz? My pokemon just screams EKATERINA!! I actually love the series, although I only have like 22/29 clues ;_;

EDIT: Hey bugwarrior, whadya' mean V2? Was there a V1 before?

Last edited:
Name: Tyson Cahill
Species: Meditite
Personality: Obsessed with technology, he is usually playing his way through a video game or meditating. He is happy-go-lucky and actually prefers getting a robot out on the field than himself.
Additional Background: He comes from a line of Medichams, being the only unevolved one in the family.

I'm an Ekat myself, so can I please be one?

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
There was V1 by Shadow espeon IIRC

Name: DragLord
Species: ;330;
Personality:She is a pokemon with many trick up her sleeves, She is pretty cruel but usually act like a caring pokemon,
Additional Background: She is a sorceress, with an undying body

Dittoman97

Piplup?
I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!! IT WAS ME!!!

But because of my social studies teacher, I couldn't keep my old threads, so I let people take them over now...but next year...

Name: Thomas P Rodney
Species: (RNG'ing, because I don't care...) ;448;
Personality: The new Thomas Jefferson. He is an artist, scientist, musician, politician, writer. But he isn't great at anything (In honor of the giant paper on Thomas Jefferson I'm writing)

Last edited:

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Name: Mika Yoshizaki (Josephine for short...yes, Josephine)
Species: ;178;
Personality: She is quite a cunning person; quite tricky and an observer, she loves to fake being a really shallow, culture shocked tourist with bad Engrish, to make people unaware of her true nature. She's more inclined to getting what she wants, although she'll stop if deemed too dangerous or complicated. She will make friends and enemies, betray and befriend if it's needed for her goal. However, she rarely shows her true color except if she really considers someone as a real friend, or if she's alone. Prone to monologues.

rosso1111

Name: Bartz Klauser
Pokemon: Gardevoir ;282;
Personality: As fast as the wind, always rushing into situations, but always able to get out due to his quick-thinkedness. Loves to travel, see the sights, and meet new people. Is smarter than he lets on, and alays knows what he's talking about. Has great initiative.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
All have been accepted and don't request branches please, if your character screams it then it will obviously be chosen. And yes there was a V1 made by Dittoman a while ago.

shaymin522

Signups
Name: Tramura Cahill (meh XD)
Species: ;359;
Personality: Her family is rich, but Tramura hates being rich and wants to live freely. Her parents died a long time ago and she is raised by her uncle. She is taught manners but never uses them and wants to leave

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
Name: Uncle Aunt
Species: ;078;
Personality: He's the most famous inventor ever. He never uses his invented stuff, for some reason. However, he sells most of it. Loves traveling and sometimes yells out random stuff.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Lucian:
;330; Draglord (Shadow Eeveelution)
;178; Mika (Rheine)
-----

Janus:
;448; Thomas (Dittoman97)
-----
-----

Ekatarina:
;065; Sam (Glalieguy)
;307; Tyson (Rhyperior vs. Sharpedo)
;078; Uncle (Darkguizaum)

Tomas:
;282; Bartz (Rosso1111)
;359; Tramura (Shaymin522)
-----

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Name: Chaz Rizardon
Species: ;006;
Personality: A lazy Charzard that does what he wants. He'll pick Music and drawing over going to work or doing paper work. He usally burns any paper though...

gameboy350

Back from the depths
Name: nero miamoto :D
Species:;257;
Personality: a great fighter known by few,he is friendly and kind, but never gives up.
always makes a plan before rushing into battle.

Last edited:

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Name: Will T. Flounder
Species: ;425; Drifloon
Personality: Somewhat quiet and shy, he only opens up fully to his closest friends. He is pretty smart, but isn't really brave in the least. He prefers to hang around the sidelines or the top of the battlefield and attack from afar, to avoid getting hurt. Hates improvizing battles on the spot, never goes into something without making a plan first.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Name:Allan or Lady, depending on whether it is a boy or a girl, your choice.
Species: ;166;
Personality: A very curious little Ledian who loves exploring deep into the forest he/she was born in, Viridian forest. He/she's actually around about 21 (Ledian years, not human years) so don't comment on his/her size, that's his/her berserk button. His/her father was actually a Drapion who abused his/her mother and killed most of the people who lived in the forest so Allan/Lady has a dark past that will not be brought up under any circumstances. Enjoyed playing hide and seek with his/her best friend, Spinny the Spinarak, who was killed in Drapions psychotic rage. Because of this, Allan/Lady can usually be found crying when nobody's around. When people are around though, he/she will put on a happy face and start exploring. He/she is also pretty smart in the logic department and has finished both professor laytons in under 1 hour each.

Last edited:

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Well everything is all set! The teams are on the front page and I will post the three locations soon! For now have fun RPing!

Status
Not open for further replies.