• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Big One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixphire

Posting here for a few questions regarding this roleplay.

How will catching and evolving Pokemon work in this? Or is it not possible.

Looking at the sign ups, I've noticed I've screwed myself over by being one of the only characters to NOT have a pokemon that can fly me places.
True, I have a Zubat, but would that logically be able to fly a 19 year old around places? :p

A Golbat maybe, but I doubt a Zubat xD

And obviously with catching, would this be allowed, and are we able to swap pokemon from our boxes? Perhaps if we give an out of character description of any new pokemon before hand

Psychic

Really and truly
These are all questions that could have been posed to the GM over Private Message or Visitor Message. It is also the GM's duty to make a Café thread, not that of RPers, plus you need moderator permission to make a Café thread. Sorry.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.