• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Elite Team of Hero's~LSU always actepted~

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ooc: OK time to start this thing!!

Samantha

" Another day gone past eh Snowfire?" Samantha looked at her Pokemon waiting for an answer. " Yes Sam it has gone by rathor fast." Snowfire said looking around to see if any one was there. Suddenly a Swellow flew down holding a letter. " I have a letter for a Samantha." The Swellow said looking at her. " Uhh that would be me." Samantha said a bit confused. She took the letter and red it out loud to her Pokemon as the Swellow flew away.
Letter:
Dear Samantha,
You have been invited to the Elite trainers meeting. Please be in Goldenrod City at 5 tomorrow. You will know where to go when it is time.
The Elders
"Hmm sounds interesting. Might as well go." Samantha said as she let out Flare and Vixey. "Come on guys lets go to Goldenrod!" Samantha, Flare and Vixey hopped on Snowfire and flew to Goldenrod.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
"Mom, I'm going out to train" I yelled into the kitchen as I slipped on my shoes.
"Oh, wait honey, a letter came for you" My mom said appearing at the coor to the kitchen when I had the door open.
"Oh, I wonder what it is" I said letting the door shut and I thanke my mom and toke it from her.
"Yada...Be at Goldenrod city at 5 tomorrow for a Elite Four meeting...Awesome" I cried as I finished it.
"Goldenrod City is really far away" My mom put in.
"It will be fine mum, I'll surf to land and then take a train to Goldenrod" I said.
"OKay, you should start packing" My mom said walking back into the kitchen. And I ran upstairs.

fire

The beast with in
Andrew and his pokemon sat around a roaring campfire is the the tick brush of the berry forest.

" What a day huh? Seven battles, and we won five." Andrew said taking a bite out of an oran berry. Just then a shadow flew over the tree tops. Andrew looked up to see a litter fall in front of him.

Andrew reached up and grabed it, He there used his pocket kinfe to open the litter.

" Hmm Goldenrod City." Andrew said reading the litter. " well we got nothing else to do, so lets go!"

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
~An hour later~
"See you mom" I said walking downstairs with my bookbag on my back.
"Aw, I'll miss you sweetie" My mom said coming out of the kitchen and hugging me.
"I'll miss you too mum, but i'll only be a couple of days, and you'll have Amber to keep you company" I said giving her a big hug back.
"Yeah, you...right" My mom said stepping back.
"Angel, wait" A girl's voice called from another room.
We heard footsteps racing into the hallway and then we seen Amber running and almost running into the wall.
"Take this" Amber said wen she get to us and caught her breath.
When Mum and I leaned forward to see what it was, she opened up her hands revealing a silver locket.
"Oh, Amber" I cried.
"You take it with you and remeber us" She said putting the silver locket in my hands.
"Thank you amber" I said going through my pockets of my dress and pulling out picutres or Mum and Amber. I opened up the locket and put the two pictures in it. THen I lifted my hair and Amber helped put it around my neck.
"I love you guys" I said hugging them and walking out the door.

F

flame

alvin and umberion were staring at the lake until a letter drops from the sky.

"huh whats this (grabs letter and starts to read it)."

"letter You have been invited to the Elite trainers meeting. Please be in Goldenrod City at 5 tomorrow. You will know where to go when it is time."

"umm... I guess were off umberion lets go to goldenrod city."

Last edited by a moderator:

fire

The beast with in
Andrew walked out of the forest and into town, his pokemon walked beside him.

" Ok guys We are going to catch the boat to the mainland, and when we get there we will just fly there." Andrew said looking at a map. His pokemon noded.

Just then a girl, about Andrew's age ran up to the group. " Hey Andrew were are you going?" She asked

" Were heading to goldenrod city." He said with a happy grin on his face.

" Well just becarful. Ok?" She said moving a bit closer to Andrew.

Andrew stoped walking. " Listen, You don't need to worrie. all be aright. Janit. He said rubing a tear of her cheek. As andrew borded the boat all his friends were there to wish him luck. And they all said the same thing.

" Bring us back something!!"

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
" Well lets see take a left here and goldenrod is right up there" Samantha said looking down at a map.

" There it is Samantha! Theres the Raido Tower!" Vixey exclaimed in excitement.

" Oh great were here. I was almost asleep!" Flare complained as he got ready to jump off on to ground.

" Oh don't be such a complainer!" Vixey jumped off just before Snowfire landed.

" You know she's right Flare. You shouldn't complain so much." Samantha giggled. Then she got off of Snowfire and walked in to the town.

" Hhmmff." Flare mumbled then jumped off Snowfire.

" Ha ha! This is one big city!" Snowfire bellowed. She then looked at the Raido Tower.

" Hey Samantha do you have a raido on you?" Vixey asked looking down at the foot prints of a Pidgy.

" Ya I do Vixey. Why do you want to know?"

" Maybe Oak is on." Flare added in.

" Know know its almost 5 we should get going." Samantha looked at her watch.

The four of them walked in to the city.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
I landed on the ground and returned my pokemon. I ran to the train station and went to the ticket booth.
"How much is a ticket to Goldenrod city" I asked the man in the Ticket booth?
"Um..$20.00" The man said he's voice cracking like he hasn't used it in a while.
"Oh okay, here" I said going through my dress pockets and pulling out a $15.00 bill and 5 $1.00 bills and handed it to the man.
"Thank you and here you go" The man said handing me a ticket.
"Thank you" I said walking off to were the trains where.
"Hm..092..09..oh here it is" I said as I found a silver train with the numbers 092 painted on the top in white paint, that has missing spots were the paint has peeled off.
I walked up the stairs and found a seat in the back right booth in the first car.
In front of me was a middle-aged woman with a 1 year-old baby in her arms who she's rocking to sleep and she has a 5 year-old that's pulling on her shirt crying for something making it inpossible to get the 1 year-old to go to sleep.
To my right was an elderly man sleeping with his brown hat covering his eyes.
The train started with a jolt forward so fast it could give people whip lash, so I was glad that I had my seat belt on.
~To be continuted~

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
" Well its four now so we can walk around for a bit." Vixey said looking at the clock over Nurse Joy.

" Thank you Nurse Joy." Samantha said taking the Pokeball that had Snowfire in it. Nurse Joy didn't say anything after that. Samantha, Vixey and Flare just walked out.

" What is the point of the meeting any way?" Flare asked looking at the wide range of people in the city.

" I don't realy know... It just sounded so important" Samantha blurted out quikly so no one would notice her talking to her Pokemon.

" Flare keep it down we don't want to get noticed talking to her. It will look weird to the humans." Vixey scowled at Flare.

" Wow a scowl, Never thought I'd see a Pokemon do that!" Flare laughed. He soon stumbled over a rock. Then Vixey laughed.... at him.

" I guess we could go for a gym battle. I mean we still have 45 minutes." Samantha pointed at the gym. They walked in to the gym ready for a refreshing battle.

fire

The beast with in
About an hour later, Andrew steped of the boat and into Vermilion city. He then made a quick stop at the pokemon center befroe reasling flygon.

" Ok flygon we have to get there in 2 hours. Do you think you can get us there on time?" Andrew said taking out a par of go-googles.

" FLYGON!" The pokemon aswered as Andrew hoped onto his back.

" Ok lets go!" He yelled as flygon beat his wings and toke of in a cloud of dust. Andrew pulled out his pokegear and looked at the map. " Ok, We are heading west."

F

flame

Alvin and umberion came out of the woods and went into goldenrod city.

"man am striving , umberion you wanna get something to eat Umberion growls in excitement alright let's go to pokeburger."

Alvin and umberion are walking to pokeburger until someone bumped into Alvin

Last edited by a moderator:

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
I was woken up by the Contucter saying "Our last stop today at Goldenrod CIty".
I stumbled to my feet and picked up my bookbag and put it over my shoulder. I quickly walked to the front of the train and walked down the stairs. A man wearing a hat helped me down and I thanked him. I looked around the train station and put my han over the top of my eyes to block some of the sun.

fire

The beast with in
Andrew and flygon had been in the air for a hour and were about 2o seconds away form the city. fly taped andrew with it's tail to wake him up.

" Moltres's flame! What? Oh were here." Andrew said leting out a yawn. " Ok take us in."

" Fly!" The pokemon aswerd as they made a low pass over the train station.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
I looked around and spotted the Pokecenter.
I ran over and into it. As I got to the counter I was out of breath, my right hand was on my stomach and i was bend over trying to caught my breath.
OOC: Where are we going to meet the elite four?

fire

The beast with in
Andrew landed and reterned flygon. " O' man I am huggry." Andrew said as his sotmach growled. He then looked around for a pokemon center.

" Hey theres one!" He said as he toke of runing for the billding. The doors opened and Andrew steped in. He walked up to the counter and asked nuse Joy to heal his pokemon. " Sure." She said. He then found a veding machine and got a candy bar.

" Thats better." He said as he finshed has bar and sat down. Andrew looked around at all of the other trainers.

" You! with the head band, your pokemon are ready." The nuse called. Andrew ran up to Nuse joy and toke his pokeballs back. " Thanks he said relesing his pokemon.

F

FuriousElemental

Emma was currently training her troublesome Dodrio, correctly named Tricksters, in Cianwood when a Swellow dropped a letter, which she quickly caught. She quickly skimmed it, mumbling to herself.

"Hey Tricksters, Do you think we should go to Goldenrod?" Emma asked.

"Dodrio Do rio." Dodrio replied in unison with the 2 other heads.

"OK, we'll go. Burnboy, your up, Tricksters, return." Emma said returning Tricksters, and releasing a hulking Charizard. She climbed on his back, and they flew off, heading for Goldenrod City. Burnboy was a fast flyer, so she made it there a little bit before the designated 5:00. She quickly returned Burnboy, and tried to find the building where the meeting was taking place at.

fire

The beast with in
Andrew walked out of the pokemon center and into the streets of the city. " Wow! This place is huge!" He said looking around at all of the people. " I wound if anyone would like to battle, My pokemon could use the work out."

Andrew began looking for a strong fighter, but wasn't luckly in finding one. " Man dose want to battle me!" Andrew yelled finaly loseing his cool. All of the people aeound him just stoped and stared at him.

" Well this is embarasing." Andrew said sarcing the back of his head. After he said that every one just went back to what they were doing before as Andrew's swet droped.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-

<-winning with it
Dave and umbreon are battleing with another trainer. His mom comes to hand him a letter when he beat the trainer. "Now remember psychic doesn't work on a dark type and--"
Dave was cut short by his mom
"Hang on" Dave says as he grabs the letter. He opens it.

"uh,huh, I Have to get the Goldenrod. and, OH MY GOD, I'M LATE. Sorry I got to go. Go charizard."

Dave sends out charizard and gets on holding with one hand to umbreon.

"get to goldenrod, now!"

They fly as fast as possible as seeing how far they are.

______30 min later________

Dave reachs Goldenrod to find everyone else there. "HEy guys" Dave says as he is landing. "so What I miss?"

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ooc: WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE POKEMON ELDERS NOT THE ELITE FOUR!!Gosh...... Some of you should re read the plot...(not trying to be mean but some of you are kind of twisting the plot to your dissiers)
BIC:

" Hmph..... So many weak people here. Well at least its 5:05 now." Samantha said waiting for some thing to happen.

" Samantha, you should be more patent. The elders will come soon I'm sure." Vixey looked at her trainer, then at the ground.

" Never thought I would say this but she's right. You have to be more patent. Nothing will get done if you act like this forever." Flare said looking at Vixey with a watchful eye.

" What ever...... I guess your right. I should be more patent. To bad the gym leader wasn't there! I could wip her. But were going to be late, come on." Samantha said notioning to her Pokemon. Samantha cought a look at some of the other trainers there, that were also waiting to go to the meeting.