• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Elite Team of Hero's~LSU always actepted~

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Samantha and her Pokemon, except Snowfire who was enjoying I bit of free dome, were picking the fruit. She had been listning to the Pokemon fight but didn't bother to inter fear.

"Come on we have enough." Samantha said, just then noticing the other boy. "My name is Samantha, well since we all have abillity's I can talk to Pokemon."
Vixey looked at the Skarmory, it seemed to want to fight.

"Hehehe, keep your steel feathers on aleart, bird!" Flare growled, he was in his trademark grumpy mood. Vixey pretty much ignored the bird Pokemon and looked at the two Pokemon that had been fighting.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Blackthorn rolled his eyes. A Skarmory? Really, I'm touched. I have two moves that would destroy that metal chicken. If it even tries fighting, it's going down.

Blade got mad. Eat this, Mr. Spectacular! he cried, firing an Ice Beam.

Blackthorn tried to dodge, but his foot got frozen. You think you're funny? You two ugly lizards can eat THIS! Blackthorn blasted a Flamethrower at the two lizards, seething, even more. He loathed ice.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Samantha and her Flareon with mystic blue flames was the first to greet Tyronne. Skarmory however, was ******. It seems that the Flareon said something to anger it. Tyronne then remember that the Skarmory will get murdered by Flareon because it's a fire type. However, if Tyronne was correct, Flareon's special attack wasn't too hot, so it could survive a few attacks.

Tyronne returned Skarmory to it's ball, which he dislikes with great intensity. He released my Absol, a powerful dark pokemon with amazing attack powers. Tyronne wanted to summon Sceptile, but he didn't think it was really needed, even if mines can murder the other ones, not to show off.

He shifted his gaze to Samantha. "So, why are those two battling for?" I asked her.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
"Well the two Pokemon are fighting for some reason, and your Pokemon shouldn't be affcted by Flare. He's always in a bad mood." Samantha said looking at Flare, who was trotting off to go insult a Pidgy that was near a bush.

"Samantha! Whe should get moving! More of those people in blue and red are coming!" Snowfire boamed, coming down to land.

"WHAT?! Come on people, unless you want an encounter with more Magma and Aqua grunts!" Samantha said going to get Flare, the pidgy was getty plenty more angry, really getting hit by Snowfire and now this! It started pecking Flare, Samantha had to drag him away to get on Snowfire.

"Any one need a ride?" Samantha asked looking at Snowfire's worried face.

fire

The beast with in
Andrew hoped on sceptile's back. " You hered the lady! satile up and get moving!" He order the others.

He then roaded sceptile over to Samantha. " So boss were are we head'in?" He asked.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Rai and his ruby red Sneasel jumped onto the blue Rapidash's back. Bannette was hovering behind them. "Ok me and Ryu are ready. Where are we off then?"

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"We do!" Crystal yelled, jogging up to them, Tiffany and Melody right on her heels.

"I"m Tiff, Crystal's Twin, by the way," Tiffany said simply, strolling up next to her twin. They looked exactly the same, well they're twins what did you expect?

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin looked around and noticed that they were all leaving so he knew he should go too. Justin didnt have any pokemon to fly on so he returned all of his pokemon and started to run. As he ran he started to levitate."I didnt know i could do this! This is awsome" Justin said. He was floating along the ground about 4 feet off it and moving about 20 miles an hour. This was a very new trick so he had to get used to it. Soon he was passing people left and right."Where are we going anyways?" He yelled to Samantha,who was on her charizard with the twins.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Jake hopped on Blackthorn, who rolled his eyes, and took off. Blade ran behind them, as Jake recalled his others, except for Cinders, who rode on his shoulder. Wheeeeee! Cinders cried.

Blackthorn grinned, and fired a Hyper Beam several feet in front of Blade.

Blade was now really mad. He couldn't attack Blackthorn, because Jake was on him.

Last edited:

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Tyronne was last to run. He quickly returned his Absol and summoned Skarmory from his ball. As long as Skarmory behaves, no one gets hurt. He hopped on Skarmory's back and watched as he began to flap it's powerful, but light steel wings and fly. Tyronne's face became stricken with bewilderment when he noticed one of the trainers in the group has hovering approximately 4 feet from the air! Skarmory's face was just as confused as mine, as it dove towards the trainer.

"Hey You!" I yelled from a few feet beside him."How do you do that?"

fire

The beast with in
" Ok sceptile! let's hit it!" Andrew yelled as they began jumping form tree to tree for the next town.

Andrew then looked up at the others who were useing there flying pokemon. " I bet that we will beat them there." He said looking back at his pokemon.

But sceptile only said. " Andrew, you haven't been your self, lately. are you ok?"

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin looked to the right as some trainer on a skarmory asked him how he was levispeeding."Well," He yelled above the wind "its just a skill I guess." Then Justin used his psychic powers to speed up and soon was flying along 4 feet above the ground.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
"These guys aren't your ordinary trainers..." Tyronne thought. The n he turned to the trainer who was flying."By the way, im Tyronne. See you later," Tyronne yelled back to him as Skarmory picked up speed and was about 5 feet away from the trainer with the sceptile.

"Whoa! That Sceptile's fast! Not as fast as mine, but that's impressive" Tyronne thought, gliding a few feet away from the Sceptile. Last thing I need is Skarmory attacking other pokemon.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Samantha let Crystal, Tiff and Melody get on Snowfire.

"Come on Snow, lets get out of here!" Samantha said as Snowfire left the ground. "Any one know where were going even?"

"Lets just head for the next town." Vixey suggested, she was sitting near Samantha.... The only place she would sit on Snowfire. Flare sat near Snowfire's neck on the other hand.

"Allright, Everyone lets go to the next town!" Samantha yelled trying to make sure ever yone heard.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Rai's Rapidash was still running along on the ground below the flying pokemon. "Where is the next town anyway?" He shouted up towards the three girls all together.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"This is so cool!" Tiff yelled happily throwing her arms in the air, "I'm queen of the world! Is this how you feel when you do the whole windy thing?" Tiff asked her twin, their hair flying around crazily.

"Sort of, but it's different," Crystal said, attempting to explain this, "It's like this, but without the Charizard,"

"Ah, so it's like this, but not?" Tiff asked, just to make sure.

"Yeah, basicly." Crystal replied, throwing her arms up by Tiff's. She grabbed Tiffany's hand and they brought their hands back down; Melody jumping to participate too.

"Quil," Melody said sadly, she wanted to participate. Crystal grabbed on of Melody's hands and Tiff grabbed the other. "Quilava!" Melody said happily, swinging back and fourth on their hands.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin zoomed along at intensifying speeds. This was unlike anything I has ever done with my powers, he thought. He looked down and realized that he was actually flying now."Awsome!" Justin yelled. He caught up to the girls on the charzard and he did a loop around them and started to fly right beside them."Hey girls, where are we going ?"

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Skarmory continued to glide through the sky, keeping a keen eye at the other pokemon. He did want to fight, but he didn't want to engage in a fight with Tyronne on his back. Not for his safety, but so Skarmory can finish his foes in record time. That's always like Skarmory, always too careful.

Skarmory dived towards Samantha. "Hey! Where are we going?" I asked.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin loved the feeling of flying. It was the feeling of freedom, he thought as he did another loop around the girls. As he looked up he saw off into the distance that there was the ocean. "Hey everyone" he yelled as loud as he could. "The ocean is coming up, and I dont know if I can keep on flying for ever so lets all take a break on the beach!" Justin summoned up all his energy and sped past all the people and settled on the beach. Justin sat there and waited.

TotodileCharizard

Melanie was sitting on the beach where Justin and the others were supposed to be settling, looking up at the sky. Under a shady tree was her Grovyle, sleeping. Melanie watched as Justin landed on the sand of the beach, she looked over to Grovyle.

"We got company Grovyle." Melanie said aloud, her Grovyle's eye opening slowly. Grovyle stood up and walked over, watching the trainers arrive.

OoC: Best I got for an entrance.