• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Elite Team of Hero's~LSU always actepted~

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Skarmory continued to glide through the sky, keeping a keen eye at the other pokemon. He did want to fight, but he didn't want to engage in a fight with Tyronne on his back. Not for his safety, but so Skarmory can finish his foes in record time. Then something caught Skarmory's eye. It was some girl with a Grovyle when Tyronne took a glance. Skarmory then dived skillfully towards the two and landed right in front of them. It seems that Skarmory was trying to scare the Grovyle.

Tyronne then got off from Skarmory's back, dusting his baggy pants and taking a quick glance at his watch. "Sorry about the landing. The name's Tyronne, and your name is?" I asked the girl, waiting for a reply. Skarmory had his eyes on the Grovyle.

TotodileCharizard

"Hi, I'm Melanie! I really like your Skarmory!" Melanie replied, trying to sound friendly. Grovyle's eyes shifted from Tyronne to Skarmory, his eyes burning with eagerness to battle. "Grovyle." Grovyle said aloud.

"The landing could've been worse......" she added, smiling. Melanie looked over to her Pokemon, looking into his eyes. Grovyle grunted at Skarmory, trying to show off and intimidate the Steel Bird. Grovyle had been alittle intimidated by Skarmory's close landing, but clenched his teeth. It had been awhile since he last battled a Skarmory, the result of a loss.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
"Nice to meet you too, im Tyronne. This is Skarmory, and Skarmory better calm down," I replied, aiming the last 4 words to Skarmory, but he didn't seem to listen."Your Grovyle seems well too,"

Skarmory knew that he had a good chance at beating the Grovyle, but he never took any chances. Skarmory's face revealed a grin as he raked small amounts of sand at the pokemon's face, attempting to provoke it and start a fight. Tyronne liked to had a good fight, but now wasn't the time. He took out an Ultra ball and returned his steel bird to his ball. Then he took out a pokeball and released his Sceptile, the evolved formed of Grovyle.

"Maybe these to could be friends ... hopefully," I thought.

TotodileCharizard

"Yeah....except Grovyle does get alittle competitive at times......" Melanie said, putting her arm on her back(like they do in the anime xD). Grovyle clenched his teeth harder as he watched Skarmory being returned to his Ultra Ball. Melanie bit her lip as she watched Grovyle's expression, the one before he usually wanted to start a battle.

Grovyle looked up at Sceptile, not at all intimidated by his own evolved form. He knew he would have about an equal chance at beating it anyways. Grovyle wiped the sand kicked up by Skarmory from his face in one swift motion.

"What brings you here to this beach today?" Melanie asked Tyronne, trying to spark up small conversation.

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are trying to think of things to say to eachother as a guy who looks pretty weird comes up to them."what are you guys doing?" the strange guy asks.

splat

All of a sudden, a swellow came near them. Everyone grabbed for their pokéballs, until they heard a voice. "Llon, stop!" Some person came running near them. He must've runned a lot, he was clearly tired. The swellow stopped, and happily shouted: "Swelll, swellow." The boy clearly was less happy: he turned his head, and said to swellow: "Next time, when I say stop, stop! Now we've got to run the half beach over again. Goron is still at the other side of the beach." But Goron wasn't. Just after the boy stopped talking, a vigoroth came running nearer and nearer. "Vigor!". Eventhough he knew that Goron would survive while he wasn't there, the boy clearly was happy when he saw Goron. "Now that's settled, I'd better introduce myself. "My name is, well it isn't actually, but call me Chimp."

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
"Well, believe it or not, me and my team are here to stop a powerful threat to this world, I think. Never gotten into a mess like this in a LONG time. Actually, it's sort of exciting," Darin replied, giving the soil a tiny kick.

He was about to ask Melanie the same thing until Darin glanced at the strange, unfamiliar guy who came out of nowhere. Sceptile didn't know what to say to this guy either. SKarmory would probably tell him off. He then ask what we were doing.

"What are we doing? Were talking. Who are you though?" Darin spoke.

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"cool! can i help you guys? my name is sam, by the way." sam said.

TotodileCharizard

"Hi Sam! I'm Melanie, this is my Grovyle....." Melanie said, looking over to her Grovyle. "That sounds neat! I wanna help fight an evil threat!" she added, her Grovyle rolling his eyes as he looked at the other Pokemon that had appeared. Melanie releashed her Swellow.

"There ya go Swellow! Another Swellow!" she said to her Flying Pokemon as she sat perched on her shoulder.

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"hey, maybe you should meet my pokemon!go, pupitar, vibravia, dragonair, crocnaw, quilva and bayleef!" sam said.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
"Hphm. My names Samantha."

"Grr, I don't like his Pokemon, or the fact that your nickname is Sam!" Flare growled at the peak of his bad mood.

"Oh shut up Flare. You've got nothing against him yet." Vixy started trying to calm the enraged Pokemon. Snowfire flew down to the lower so everyone could see her.

"I could beat him faster then you could say stop." Flare was itching for a battle but Samantha would just stop him.

OOC: shadowdeoxys make longer posts please or I will be forced to do something.

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
*Erm i've been gone for a while so can i please be updated on where we are*

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"oh yeah? what's wrong with my pokemon?" sam said.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Finally, the others began to catch up with Tyronne, Melanie, and Sam. Tyronne was still unfamiliar with the plan to save lives. He had no lead whatsoever, a good amount of his group were teenagers or slightly older, and he didn’t know where to head to next. He was perplexed to know that Sam and Melanie had no problem with helping us save the world. I hope they know that this could be very treacherous and may result in death, but they look like they know what there doing.

Sam released his pokemon from their respective balls. Sceptile seemed unimpressed. Tyronne didn’t blame him. He too, had the same thoughts.

Tyronne noticed that Samantha’s Flareon seemed upset, and has the same look on his or her face that Skarmory tends to have when he wants to battle. Sceptile remained calm and collected, staring out at the sea. He lifted up a tiny rock and hefted it towards the gentle tides. Tyronne then turned to Samantha.

“Ok, we escaped from those punks. Now what’s next?” He asked.

OOC: Shadowdeoxys, listen to what Suicune Girl says or you might get banned from the RPG.

TotodileCharizard

OOC: Ok I'm gonna trade Sharpedo for Totodile :D

Ic: Melanie's Grovyle seemed unbothered by the sudden appearance of all these trainers and Pokemon. "Come on out Totodile!" Melanie shouted as her small Water type appeared appeared in the middle, happy and dancing around.

"Return Swellow!" her Swellow returned to her Pokeball, while her Totodile sat on her shoulder now. "So uhhh, where do we go? I'm ready go fight now! Totodile and Grovyle are too!" Melanie asked, Grovyle and Totodile nodding serious faces.

OoC: Do they already know their abilities or do they discover it as they go?

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
OOC: shadowdeoxys that was Flare talking Flare is a Pokemon so you wouldn't be able to understand him. And just for the record Flare is a male and Snowfire and Vixy are girls.
BIC:
"Flare settle down or its the Pokeball for you." Samantha said looking at her bad tempered Pokemon.

"Urg fine, I'll stop... For now." Flare growled trying to settle him self.

"Well why not head to Ecruteak City, we might find some clues or answers there." Samantha suggested, waiting for the others to respond.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
OOC: Oh ok. I'll keep that in mind.

BIC: Tyronne decided that Sceptile should return to his pokeball and he should release Skarmory. Some people would say that would be a foolish move, but he took his chances and released him. Skarmory emerged from a brilliant flash of light. He seemed more relaxed from earlier, and isn't bothering Melanie nor her pokemon.

"Ecruteak City? Why that?"Tyronne then remembered that he doesn't call the shots nor know where he's going. So he voted for Samantha's plan.

"All right then. We'll go to Ecruteak. Lead the way,"

TotodileCharizard

"Ecruteak City? Sounds good to me!" Melanie said, giving a thumbs up, her Totodile doing the same. Melanie decided to return her Grovyle, let him rest in his ball for awhile.

"Lead the way Samantha!" Melanie added, her Totodile smiling as he was eager to go anywhere else. Totodile then jumped up to Melanie's head and sat there, having a much better view of what was all around him. Totodile watched Skarmory with wary eyes, knowing how they can act sometimes as showoffs.(lol)

OoC: Oh yeah, instead of Swellow, she's gonna have a Pidgeot. Sorry for two Pokemon changes, that's all the changes.

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Majorly lost, but I'm gonna try my best here.
BIC:
"All this Pokemon chatter is giving me a headache!" Tiff complained, crossing her arms.

"Not like we can understand it anyways," Crystal said quietly, leaning on her sister.

"Quil," Melody said, If only they knew how much they fight! Melody thought, glaring at Snowfire through ruby red eyes.

"I think Mel's in a bad mood," Tiff said in a sing song voice. Melody jumped to attention.

"Quil! Quil lava lava!" she said, shaking her head and backing up a bit.

"You know what that means," Crystal laughed, shaking her long hair.

"Tickle time!" Tiff yelled, grabbing Melody and giving her a thorough tickling.