• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon:The end of the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayquazair

Master owner
30 years after the awakening of rayquaza,The wind was blowing silently atop Mt.Pyre.As the campers were walking by the winstrates,the camp counselor explained,"That's the Winstrate's house,campers they are famous for thier strong battling spirit.""cool,I want to be just like them!"one of the boys said.Then,there was an ear-splitting cry.Rayquaza was active!

There will be 50 people at the most.

3 peole will be the main people along with me.

Last edited:

Lily

you were the one.
Go to your sign up and see what I've posted, please.

In the future, please don't start an RPG lest you've acquired the RPers first. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.