• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon the First Movie: A Humourous Review

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Please don’t ask me how this came into being. I was sick, and home from school, and bored. Instead of being a good little author and writing the next chapter of my fic (I did do this, don’t bite me readers!), I rummaged through my families video collection, and drew out a dusty copy of ‘Mewtwo Strikes Back’ that we bought, coverless, in a supermarket for ten bucks. I decided to watch it. After watching the film, I saw a few things wrong with it (dub and non-dub!). I decided to write a review on the movie, in a sarcastic style. So here it is, my ‘humour’ review of Pokemon: The first movie. Now, I don’t want anyone going all crazy and getting offended; I loved this movie. I thought it really had magic. And yes, I’m going all nostalgic, SHUT UP. I had tears in my eyes! (Okay, maybe I can blame that on the antibiotics and the music. No, not the pop songs. The classical music. Especially that piece from the credits of Mewtwo Returns; my god, that song…*weeps*) AHEM. Back on track now. So yeah…here is my spur of the moment, full of C-R-A-P review. Be warned, it is in serious detail. Enjoy! ^_^

Now, to listen to that music…seriously, has anyone actually heard it? WHOAMG. It’s so beautiful…

Okay, I’ll stfu.

Typhlogirl’s Humour Reviews– Pokemon: The First Movie

Also known as ‘Mewtwo Strikes back’, or ‘Let’s contradict ourselves!’

Our story begins with a rather pointless short film, which is of no consequence to the actual plot. Pikachu and companions go and have a lovely little vacation in a theme park, where they get up to all sorts of delightful mischief, which includes vandalism, explosives, and Charizard getting it’s head stuck in a pipe. Due to its complete lack of purpose, this short will be disregarded from this review, since the author cannot be stuffed to write about it.

Our real story begins with some shots of a group of people crashing through a rather pleasant jungle. One man, presumably some sort of professor, is explaining about why they are there. They want to find an ancient temple dedicated to Mew, built by some ancient civilisation. Nameless professor (they never name this guy!) says that Giovanni is financing the mission because he wants Nameless professor to make him a super clone of Mew, the most powerful pokemon in the world. (Giovanni? Wanting power? Impossible!). But NP says he personally wants something more. Well, after that enthralling monologue, we are brought to the temple. The group of people find a tablet of Mew in a rather amusing pose. They then see a shadow of Mew. Everyone gasps, turns around. Unsurprisingly, there is nothing there. Cut to a tent.

The group manages to find a ‘Mew fossil’. It is glowing green. How did they find this? Where did they find this? What is it? An eyebrow? Eyebrows don’t look like that. And how could they get it if Mew is watching them through a slit in the door, looking quite alive? Was there a Mew before this Mew? Answers to these questions are sadly never given, so we presume that they just found it in the temple somewhere. NP starts monologuing again. He says he wants to find the meaning of life itself. The viewer wishes him luck with that. Mew flies off to a pretty mountain.

The next few scenes are filled with rather impressive scientific instruments and processes. More shots of the ‘eyebrow’. Mew has very strange eyebrows, apparently. Black out to the Kids WB logo bouncing into view from the darkness. Then Nintendo does its thing. And oh wait, now comes 4kids. Now we just know this movie will definitely be something special! Bubbles…bubble. Underwater? A circle of light appears, and some moron starts gabbling about life. We wish he would just shut up so we can listen to the creepy echoes behind him. Shots of Mew swimming through seaweed. Now it’s that damn mountain again. We now realise the creepy echoing voices are saying ‘What am I?’ and similar phrases.

Shot to more bubbles bubbling. But these bubbles are different. They are brown. Shot to a view of an eye opening. The owner of the eye asks where he is. He then starts mumbling about his dreams, and asking why? No-one answers. He goes back to sleep.

Shot to a view of the camera rolling up a creature suspended in liquid. Many wires are attached to him. He is asleep. Most realise that he was the one inquiring before about his dreams. Some person starts blabbing about the creature’s brainwaves. More excited voices join this one, until we have a plethora of excited little professor voices talking about scans and similar things. ANOTHER SHOT OF THAT BLOODY MOUNTAIN. Followed by shots of Mew swimming. The creature mumbles about the voices. This author agrees with him; the professors are very annoying. The creature mutters about how he wants to be outside. His eyes starts to glow, and he cracks apart his glass container. The professors, unconcerned by this bit of vandalism, instead crowd around in excitement. The creature and the head professor, the one from the jungle, have a nice chat about how they made him (the creature I mean, who’s name we discover is Mewtwo.) Nameless professor gabbles about how the serious testing is going to begin now that Mewtwo is awake. The scientists start shaking hands and feeling good about themselves. Mewtwo is a bit miffed that no one cares about him.

Mewtwo wonders about his purpose, and decides to lay waste to the laboratory in fine explosive style. He blows it up using his blue psychic energy. A man and a Persian sitting in a helicopter that is hovering over the island that the lab is situated on watch this mindless destruction. The man is smiling. The viewer fails to see the joke. Mewtwo then says ‘Behold my powers!’. This is rather pointless, considering everyone is dead. The helicopter lands (amongst the flames, might I add.) The man (Giovanni), gets out and walks through the flames to where Mewtwo is standing in a clearing. He tells Mewtwo that he can help him control his powers. Mewtwo agrees to go with him.

Mewtwo gets some shiny armour attached to his body in TR’s base. Mewtwo asks Giovanni about his purpose in life. Giovanni then states that it will become clear in time. Shot to a Gym Battle, Mewtwo vs. an Onix. Mewtwo wins by sending the rock pokemon into a wall. He then excitedly exclaims that this is his power, which is confusing, since didn’t he use his power to blow up the lab? He then beats up a herd of Tauros, and a Nidoking and Arcanine. He wonders why he is here.

Mewtwo is standing in his armour, connected to some machine. He is still wondering about his purpose. Giovanni then comes and says that his purpose is to serve his master, because that’s what he was created to do. Mewtwo doesn’t like this. He throws a hissy fit, blows up the base and flies away, back to the island where he was created, shedding his armour as he goes. Mewtwo then looks out to sea and sees THAT DAMN MOUNTAIN AGAIN!! WHAT IS WITH THIS MOUNTAIN?! WHY IS IT HERE? The mountain disappears. Mewtwo wonders what his true reason for being is. He then gets grumpy and emo, and decides to become king of the world.

The author must now state that the first part of the movie was actually very good, and thought provoking, no matter how she interpreted it here. But now the three main characters are coming in. So whatever purposeful beauty this film had at first (and there was a lot, the music was wonderful) is now lost. Damn. It had such potential ;_;

Well then. The annoying narrator comes in and tells us that A, M and B are taking a short break. Ash is complaining about how he is hungry. Pikachu falls off a cliff. Togepi laughs. Misty yells at Ash. Ash whines that he hasn’t eaten since breakfast. For some reason, Misty takes pity on him. Brock is making stew.

Some random trainer comes up and challenges Ash. He is miraculously recovered. Battles starts, Ash’s Bulbasaur vs. a Donphan. Bulbasaur gets beaten up, then launches a Solar Beam, knocking out Donphan. Hooray. Ash pats Bulbasaur. Now it’s Ash’s Squirle vs. a Machamp. Somehow, Squirtle manages to beat it with Bubble. No, not Bubblebeam, Bubble. WTF. Random trainer is understandably distressed. He grabs three Pokeballs, and hurls them out. A Golem, a Pinsir and a Venomoth emerge. Pikachu comes into battle (yes, it had crawled up the cliff), and fires a Thunder. All three pokemon are knocked out. But a Golem? HOW? Golems are immune to electric attacks! Having a special soft spot for Golems, this author is quite distressed at this. But Pikachu can, like, beat anything because its like, uber, so its okay ¬¬. Ash wins the battle. Random trainer screams in horror. The audience wants to join in.

Ash does his victory dance. His pokemon jump all over him. Typical clichéd shot of him and Pikachu, seen in the…binoculars…of Team Rocket, who are watching from a cliff. Ah, the original Team Rocket. Back when they actually had a purpose other than to grab Pikachu. *sniff* Sorry, back on track now. Team Rocket argues about rare pokemon. James wants to eat Pikachu’s food. Infuriating shots of the group eating. Really quite unnecessary and very annoying. These shots are suddenly seen in the camera of some Fearow that’s randomly hovering overhead, spying on them. It probably wants to eat Pikachu’s food too.

We shoot to a shot with Ash and Pikachu being seen in the screen of some…room? Can’t really describe. There is the back of a chair. A woman dressed head to toe asks the chair if it would like an invitation sent to these trainers. The chair does not respond. Somehow, the woman seems able to communicate with the chair, since she bows and states, ‘As you wish.’

Rather excited classic music starts, and there’s a shot of a tower. Suddenly, one of the windows of the tower opens, and a Dragonite jumps out. Lovely shots of the beast soaring around. It sends Team Rocket flying, and crashes into the group of main characters, also sending them flying. Fun. Unperturbed by the damage it has caused, the dragon pokemon turns around and gives Ash a letter. Inside the envelope is a disc that plays a hologram of the chair-woman. She invites them to come and meet her master, the world’s greatest pokemon trainer. This is a chair we are talking about. Indeed. Ash, of course, accepts the invite, and Dragonite flies off. Jessie bashes it in the head with a frying pan.

Back to the room with the chair and the screens. Close up on the chair. Suddenly, a hand extends from it, bearing great resemblance to Mewtwo’s. An assertive viewer realises that this is Mewtwo, the woman’s master. Damn. I wanted the chair. Mewtwo waves his hand around, and a storm starts. Don’t you wish you could do that?

Shot to underwater. On the seabed, there is a small bubble. Inside the bubble is Mew. Mew wakes up, floats to the surface, pops it’s bubble, and flies away. Hooray.

Mewtwo opens his eye, and continues to wave his hand around (his hand is glowing blue by the way). The storm worsens. Lotsa waves everywhere. The waves crash into a marina. We see the main characters running in the rain, to a pokemon centre, filled with rather aggravated pokemon and their stressed out trainers. The harbour manager comes in and says the ferry is cancelled. Everyone is understandably peeved by this news. The harbour manager (who is clearly some kind of hippy) tells them a story of a really bad storm that killed lots of pokemon. No-one really listens to her. Some hotheads decide to swim to New island instead. On their pokemon, of course. Did you seriously think that they were going to swim in Mewtwo’s storm? Of course you did. Officer Jenny tells them that the Nurse Joy is missing. Brock looks at the poster of her and says she looks familiar. Of course she looks familiar. There is a bloody NJ in every damn city they visit; one would assume Brock would find her familiar.

Some trainers take off to the island. There are four of them; a guy on a Pidgeot, a chick on a Dewgong, a guy on a Gyarados and some person on a Fearow. Remember this now, it will be important later. Officer Jenny tries to place them under arrest, harbour manager says something about them being pokemon masters. I prefer to call them idiots, but whatever. There’s a shot of the Gyarados, and the Fearow. Ash and co. run to the end of the dock, and Ash gets depressed because his pokemon are too pathetic to swim in the storm. Then, suddenly, a Viking ship rows up to them. Does anyone find this just a little suspicious? Of course not.

The Viking’s speak. They say they will take them to New Island. Ash and co, being the gullible fools that they are, enthusiastically jump into the rickety, wooden ROW BOAT and go into the storm. Then comes what is probably the best line in the entire movie; said by the female Viking *coughJESSIEcough*. “Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Ugh, I think I’m gunna have one!”

THAT’S PRICELESS, THAT IS. But onward we must go.

Well, out in the storm, being rolled around like lotto balls, the trio suddenly get doubts on this boats ability. About time kiddies. Female Viking assures them that they will come to no harm. Then Mewtwo decides to dump a wave on them. A ten metre high wave. The Viking’s get their Viking clothes washed off. GASP! OMG! They’re actually Team Rocket! WHO WOULD’VE GUESSED??! *head slap* Amazingly, the trio is amazed by this. Morons. Being Team Rocket, the three immediately start to recite the motto, till they are washed overboard. Thankfully, mind you. They are soon joined in the water by our favourite trio. Everyone is being swirled around. What’s going to happen? No doubt you already know, but I’m going to stop here and piss off all the people who don’t. >=)

Anyway. So that’s Part 1 of my humour review. More parts will come soon! And yes, I am full of crap. ^_^ And yes, it should be a bit longer, but posting all the parts at once would be too long. I'm a pain. Hooray.

-;157;

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Zomg, that is...

THIS ROCKS

LMFAO!

Typhlogirl, you did a great job! ^_^

He then gets grumpy and emo, and decides to become king of the world.
My favorite. THE BEST.

Now it’s Ash’s Squirle vs. a Machamp. Somehow, Squirtle manages to beat it with Bubble. No, not Bubblebeam, Bubble. WTF.
WTF WTF WTF

Random trainer screams in horror. The audience wants to join in.
^_^

GASP! OMG! They’re actually Team Rocket! WHO WOULD’VE GUESSED??! *head slap*
ROFLMAO.

~Timid Kyogre

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
lol it was bloody awesome!I loved it it was great I hope there is more!
im sorry the review is short but I have to go now!

*here is the rest:*

where they get up to all sorts of delightful mischief, which includes vandalism, explosives, and Charizard getting it’s head stuck in a pipe. Due to its complete lack of purpose, this short will be disregarded from this review, since the author cannot be stuffed to write about it.
lol including ramming into a poor starmie and a electrode blowing the whole f***en island beaches pokemon up.
circle of light appears, and some moron starts gabbling about life. We wish he would just shut up so we can listen
XD lollollol i hate it when he does that: )
Many wires are attached to him. He is asleep
Gotcha!attached has a t in it somewhere!
Mewtwo then looks out to sea and sees THAT DAMN MOUNTAIN AGAIN!! WHAT IS WITH THIS MOUNTAIN?! WHY IS IT HERE?
lol i was almost on the floor with that joke.
that this is Mewtwo, the woman’s master. Damn. I wanted the chair
ROTFLMAO?yeah ok lol XD
harbour manager says something about them being pokemon masters. I prefer to call them idiots, but whatever.
lol im almost about to die with the lack of air my sides are aching like hell.
what is probably the best line in the entire movie; said by the female Viking *coughJESSIEcough*. “Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Ugh, I think I’m gunna have one!”
XD good point.

gee man u sure brightened up my miserable double science day:)

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Man, T-girl. That is EFFING AWESOME! *howls with laughter*

I agree that the movie, in all retrospect, is very touching and thought probing, but the way ya say it... it makes me just-ouch-fall over my chair and made me hit my head on the -ouch- floor -ouchouchouch-

Highlights:

First, the TITLE!

"Also known as ‘Mewtwo Strikes back’, or ‘Let’s contradict ourselves!’"

XDDDDDDDDDDD That just made me -CRASH!- OWOWOWWOW.....

Due to its complete lack of purpose, this short will be disregarded from this review, since the author cannot be stuffed to write about it.

ROTFLOL. I loved that part. -owowow-

Nameless professor (they never name this guy!) says that Giovanni is financing the mission because he wants Nameless professor to make him a super clone of Mew, the most powerful pokemon in the world. (Giovanni? Wanting power? Impossible!)

Nameless Prof. LOLZ. Adn of course that "Giovanni, wnating power, impossible" part deserves a mention too. *chuckles*

What is it? An eyebrow? Eyebrows don’t look like that. And how could they get it if Mew is watching them through a slit in the door, looking quite alive? Was there a Mew before this Mew?

LOLZ. EYEBROW! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXD

A circle of light appears, and some moron starts gabbling about life. We wish he would just shut up so we can listen to the creepy echoes behind him.

Wow. I never thought about it THAT way before. *Makes mental note to scream it out next time when watching the DVD*

The helicopter lands (amongst the flames, might I add.) The man (Giovanni), gets out and walks through the flames

Gee, I never noticed that. Perhaps it is due to your amazing perpectual sight. XDDDD

He then gets grumpy and emo, and decides to become king of the world.

One of THE golden moments.

Some random trainer comes up and challenges Ash. He is miraculously recovered.

That was nice, but maybe you should put an exclaimation mark at the end instead.

Now it’s Ash’s Squirle vs. a Machamp. Somehow, Squirtle manages to beat it with Bubble. No, not Bubblebeam, Bubble. WTF.

We are conidering the very postive fact that Squirtle has reached the beautiful level of 100. XDD

Pikachu comes into battle (yes, it had crawled up the cliff), and fires a Thunder. All three pokemon are knocked out. But a Golem? HOW? Golems are immune to electric attacks! Having a special soft spot for Golems, this author is quite distressed at this. But Pikachu can, like, beat anything because its like, uber, so its okay ¬¬. Ash wins the battle. Random trainer screams in horror. The audience wants to join in.

Tut tut... poor Pebbles... she'd better have a pay check after this. So do you; you wouldn't want to kill Micheal once again, would you? XDD

Ah, the original Team Rocket. Back when they actually had a purpose other than to grab Pikachu. *sniff*

A nice and err... SLIVER MOMENT! XDDDDDDD

These shots are suddenly seen in the camera of some Fearow that’s randomly hovering overhead, spying on them. It probably wants to eat Pikachu’s food too.

Gee, who would have guessed?

Somehow, the woman seems able to communicate with the chair, since she bows and states, ‘As you wish.’

Now THAT'S and interesting concept. A woman MENTALLY TALKING to a CHAIR. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

An assertive viewer realises that this is Mewtwo, the woman’s master. Damn. I wanted the chair. Mewtwo waves his hand around, and a storm starts. Don’t you wish you could do that?

A perfect, GOLDEN MOMENT! PRECELESS!

Shot to underwater. On the seabed, there is a small bubble. Inside the bubble is Mew. Mew wakes up, floats to the surface, pops it’s bubble, and flies away. Hooray.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Some hotheads decide to swim to New island instead. On their pokemon, of course. Did you seriously think that they were going to swim in Mewtwo’s storm? Of course you did.

Another Priceless Moment, T-girl! -owowowowowowwowowowoowowowow-

Brock looks at the poster of her and says she looks familiar. Of course she looks familiar. There is a bloody NJ in every damn city they visit; one would assume Brock would find her familiar.

Poor Brock. Everyone knows that he believes that every NJ is different. XDDD

Officer Jenny tries to place them under arrest, harbour manager says something about them being pokemon masters. I prefer to call them idiots, but whatever.

Idoits they, are T-girl... idoits they are.

Ash gets depressed because his pokemon are too pathetic to swim in the storm. Then, suddenly, a Viking ship rows up to them. Does anyone find this just a little suspicious? Of course not.

That was-BOOM! *Gets up from floor* -owowowowowowOUCH!-

The Viking’s speak. They say they will take them to New Island. Ash and co, being the gullible fools that they are, enthusiastically jump into the rickety, wooden ROW BOAT and go into the storm. Then comes what is probably the best line in the entire movie; said by the female Viking *coughJESSIEcough*. “Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Ugh, I think I’m gunna have one!”

The most PRICELESS of all pricelessness, T-girl.

Well, out in the storm, being rolled around like lotto balls, the trio suddenly get doubts on this boats ability. About time kiddies.

*cackles with insanity*

GASP! OMG! They’re actually Team Rocket! WHO WOULD’VE GUESSED??! *head slap* Amazingly, the trio is amazed by this. Morons.

Now THAT is URTLA PRICELESS!

Being Team Rocket, the three immediately start to recite the motto, till they are washed overboard. Thankfully, mind you.

Prepare for trouble! And make it double! To pro- ARRRRRAAAGGGGHHHHHH!

They are soon joined in the water by our favourite trio. Everyone is being swirled around. What’s going to happen? No doubt you already know, but I’m going to stop here and piss off all the people who don’t. >=)

*Howls with laughter*

Just to say, you are THE most EFFING humor writer I have EVER seen! It is a great honor reading your fics. You really brighten up my day, T-girl. Can't wait for the next part of your review soon!

Knightblazer ;262;

PS: Are you gonna do it for the other movies as well?

PPS: This is the BEST. EVER. (Sides Poketalk, corse. XDD)

PPPS: Just to say, I love your fics!

PPPPS: Yes! I am a Saber fanantic! XDDD

PPPPPS: Okay, I'll stop crapping now.

PPPPPPS: I'll really, REALLY stop it now.

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
ROFL! This was hilarious! (Wow, you actually got me to use chat speak! *gives thumbs up*)

That was great Typhlogirl! I absolutely loved it! *wipes away tears of laughter*

It is always cliched with Ash as "the best trainer of them all" *does quotation marks like Mr Evil from Austin powers* XD

I have to read all of Poketalk at some point, this was great! Superb job! *gives cookie*

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
What can I say? Brilliant, that’s what. I like this style of a comedy/parody fic a lot but my question is that did you make those tense errors on purpose? I ask you that because I spotted a number of them there.

Plus, quotes I like to point out:

The creature mumbles about the voices. This author agrees with him; the professors are very annoying.
Nice! XD

The viewer fails to see the joke. Mewtwo then says ‘Behold my powers!’. This is rather pointless, considering everyone is dead.
I think that all this chemical stuff was getting into his head.

A woman dressed head to toe asks the chair if it would like an invitation sent to these trainers. The chair does not respond. Somehow, the woman seems able to communicate with the chair, since she bows and states, ‘As you wish.’
This needs professional help, she’s talking to a chair for god’s sake! XD

Brock looks at the poster of her and says she looks familiar. Of course she looks familiar. There is a bloody NJ in every damn city they visit; one would assume Brock would
find her familiar.
All I can do is this face expression after reading that. XP

Officer Jenny tries to place them under arrest, harbour manager says something about them being pokemon masters. I prefer to call them idiots, but whatever.
*Snorts*

Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Ugh, I think I’m gunna have one!”

I agree!

Overall score: 4.5/5

Silawen

Fanfiction Critic
*blinks* I'm sorry, but I don't consider this fanfiction. Even if it was considered as such, it's spelling is off, as is the grammar, and I myself don't find it that funny.

Reviews like this have been done before, several times, and it could have been written much better.

You add in abreviations, the paragraphs are randomly inserted, you use in-story author notes, explain things in brackets instead of in 'the story' and basically this could have been much better.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Like, ohmigosh, this is FUNNIE! Even though I love the movie...THIS SHOULD BE COMMENTARY! Everyone'll have some laughs from that. Even if there's cursing...
Anyhoo, time to quote for the first time...Not sure if I did this correct...

by some ancient civilisation

There's no 's' in civilization, just a 'z', but I'll let you off since you were sick. Boy am I nice.

A circle of light appears, and some moron starts gabbling about life.

Hee hee hee. I know. He is a moron.

ANOTHER SHOT OF THAT ****** MOUNTAIN.

AH HA HA HAHA! I know how that feels!

Mewtwo then says, 'Behold my powers!'. This is rather pointless, considering everyone is dead.

I know what you mean. That IS pointless.

Mewtwo then looks out to sea and sees THAT **** MOUNTAIN AGAIN!! WHAT IS IT WITH THIS MOUNTAIN?! WHY IS IT HERE?

*dies* Loved it. I know, what is with the mountain?

gets grumpy and emo, and decides to become king of the world.

Anger issues. Yep. Wish that was me, only I'd become queen of the world...

****. I wanted the chair.

Like, me too. For my desk, I mean. *imagines having chair* WHOO! I RULE TEH HOUSE!

Mew wakes up, floats to the surface, pops it's bubble and flies off. Hooray.

No need for the apostrophe, but again, you're not feeling well. But I got giggle fits reading that unenthusiatic "hooray".

"Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Ugh, I think I'm gunna have one!"
THAT'S PRICELESS, THAT IS.

HA HA HA HA! NO DUH! Wish she did...

Anyway, this was a good first part. Luved it.
;025; - I didn't get it.
OUT CHEEKY! That's my annoying Poke-companion, Cheeky along with Myra who's gone for now...
;025; - Another date...
Well, anyway, sorry about Cheeky interrupting. Keep this up, Typhlogirl! You truely are the humor queen!
;025; - You're a peasant to her.
Shoo! Well, anyway, hope you get better soon. Let's just be glad (or hope) it's not a bad sickness. Get well soon! And keep the laughter coming! You make my day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to us midgets! ;025; ;151;

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Timid Kyogre
LOL, thanks for reviewing! I'm happy you liked the Mewtwo taking over the world line. I'm also glad you enjoyed reading this. ^_^ Thanks again!

Ex Kyogre
Ugh, double science? That must suck. But try triple science. Then you can complain. ^_^ Thankyou for the quotes, and I hope you day got better!

Knightblazer
O_O WOW. Just...wow. That has got to be the longest review I have ever gotten for ANYTHING. ^__^ Knightblazer, you rock. LOL at all the PS's!! XD I am honoured you find it an honour to read my fics, they really aren't that fantastic ^_^;. Another person who likes emo Mewtwo! Lol. I must remember that for elsewhere...anyway, your review is brilliant, and it brightened up my day! Thanks again!

katiekitten
WHOMG. Hello! ^_^ I'm so happy you're reading my fic katiekitten! I'm also glad you enjoyed it so much! *eats cookie* Yes, I hate how Ash's stupid pokemon are so uber >_< I'll probably say that more. Anyway, thankyou so much for reading!

Brian Powell
Wow! Thanks for reading! Tense errors? Yeah, probably XD. Knowing me, there will be tons, LOL. Your praise humbles me Brian, I'm so happy you enjoyed reading my ficcy thing. Thankyou so much for reviewing! ^_^

Silawen
Fanfiction? This? Beats me! It probably isn't really, but I didn't know where else to post this, and this section made the most sense. Of course I make author notes in the story! LOL, it's not meant to be good! It's just a...creative outlet ^_~. I don't mind if you didn't find it funny. Like I said, it's not meant to be a work of art or anything. But thankyou for reviewing.

Kutie Pie
*scratches head* Cursing? I didn't really use any heavy profanity...oh well. Here in Australia, we spell civilisation with a 's'. Well, that's how I was taught anyway. Heh, I'm getting better. Slowly but surely ^_^ Your praise is lovely, and thankyou for reading!

Weeeel now. The amount of reviews for this was a pleasent surprise! Thankyou all for reading. I hope to get the next part up whenever I can.

-;157;

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Oh...my Lord...good God... XDD

Funny as frell, and it says a lot of things about certain aspects of the movie that I've caught myself thinking, too.

The stuff that really made me laugh:

The group of people find a tablet of Mew in a rather amusing pose.

That was kind of a funky pose, wasn't it? o_O

What is it? An eyebrow? Eyebrows don’t look like that.

I KNOW! Ohhh, that bugged me...why the hell would anyone find AN EYEBROW? Just an eyebrow, with no traces anywhere around it of the rest of the organism...What did the Mew do, did it wax it off or something? o_O

NP starts monologuing again. He says he wants to find the meaning of life itself. The viewer wishes him luck with that.

Lol.

And oh wait, now comes 4kids. Now we just know this movie will definitely be something special!

XDD

But these bubbles are different. They are brown.

*immediately starts hearing that "brown and bubbly" song from that commercial* Now that's gonna be soda pop from now on in my mind. Mewtwo's just the ice cream in a big ol' float, I guess. :p

Mewtwo then says ‘Behold my powers!’. This is rather pointless, considering everyone is dead.

XDD Fwee, funny AND morbid! ^^

The man (Giovanni), gets out and walks through the flames to where Mewtwo is standing in a clearing.

o_O ...Yeah, he did, didn't he? How in the frell?...

Mewtwo then looks out to sea and sees THAT DAMN MOUNTAIN AGAIN!! WHAT IS WITH THIS MOUNTAIN?! WHY IS IT HERE?

LMGDFAO!!! Oh, God...the "wtf is with the mountain" gags were the best... XDDD

Ash whines that he hasn’t eaten since breakfast. For some reason, Misty takes pity on him.

*snort*

Somehow, Squirtle manages to beat it with Bubble. No, not Bubblebeam, Bubble. WTF.

Seriously. WTF indeed. :/

James wants to eat Pikachu’s food.

XDD That is a curiously amusing sentence, there. ^^

These shots are suddenly seen in the camera of some Fearow that’s randomly hovering overhead, spying on them. It probably wants to eat Pikachu’s food too.

And again, lol. ^^

A woman dressed head to toe asks the chair if it would like an invitation sent to these trainers. The chair does not respond. Somehow, the woman seems able to communicate with the chair, since she bows and states, ‘As you wish.’

Inside the envelope is a disc that plays a hologram of the chair-woman.

She invites them to come and meet her master, the world’s greatest pokemon trainer. This is a chair we are talking about. Indeed.

Close up on the chair. Suddenly, a hand extends from it, bearing great resemblance to Mewtwo’s. An assertive viewer realises that this is Mewtwo, the woman’s master. Damn. I wanted the chair.

I wanted the chair, too. XD Ahh...the chair-gags are my second favorite, closely following the mountain-gags. ^^

Ash, of course, accepts the invite, and Dragonite flies off. Jessie bashes it in the head with a frying pan.

XPPP I'd forgotten about that...

Ash and co, being the gullible fools that they are, enthusiastically jump into the rickety, wooden ROW BOAT and go into the storm.

XD

“Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Ugh, I think I’m gunna have one!”

THAT’S PRICELESS, THAT IS.

XDD Yeah, that really was a good one.

Anyway...fwee, that was fun. Seriously, that was severely funny. Kudos. ^^

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
If not for Knightblazer's recommendation, I would've missed this fic. Glad she did! I love it! Finish soon!

PS. I think there is a more priceless line, and I quote from teh second movie:

Team Rocket on Lightning Island begin their stupid motto and get as far as 'to unite all peoples within our nation' (I think). Suddenly Ash pipes up "I'll have to catch this on video!" which causes TR to fall anime style. Now this is not that funny now, but put it in first-run theater context: Ash'll wait until his own movie is on video to see the motto, of course he'll just say his friggin line on video, too! THAT'S PRICELESS! (well, that and the end where TR realizes they're being seen on TV or movie screen, like they're real!)

Raticate

Jax the Crazy One
ANOTHER SHOT OF THAT BLOODY MOUNTAIN.
Nuuuuuuu! Run! The Andes Mountain is sneaking it's way into the America film. -runs up Mountain- Articuno please save her! or at least Mew! ;151;

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
xD I think I busted a gut reading this.

Now, I'd put highlights like everyone else but...

I'm too lazy. =)

I'll be keeping an eye on this! =D

Poor Machamp. It's pride broken by a mutant turtle that doesn't even goes up to it's mid thighs. D= It's a sad, sad world we live in.

~;196; Fallen

Last edited:

lisalover

I'm a KA water bunny
OMFG

This review/fic thingy can be described in FROTFFLMFAO

Its like you have taken what i was thinking and just got to a computer first.

this fic/rewiew thingy is just f***ing funny.

OK i may have exagerated how funny it was but still i laughed for almost the whole time wile reading(my dad asked if i was having a laughing stroke)

can't wait for part two

peace out
lisalover

oh and power to the psychic chair

C

Calcos the Destroyer

Get a job as a critic. Do it now. IT WOULD SAVE US FROM ALL THE BAD CRITICS WHO GIVE BAD MOVIES GOOD REVIEWS. Why do I ask of this? Oh, I'll tell you. YOU ARE SO FOOKING HONEST!!! OMFGROFL!!!!

Klaus

TOMATO BERRY!
O.O.........I ADORE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a talkshow host, a fic writer, what can't she do.

*THinks about Typhlogirl Mechandise Line* I'm thinking forks and spoons!

Seriously, this was brilliant. But, out of many qoute, my favorite was:

ANOTHER SHOT OF THAT BLOODY MOUNTAIN

For some reason.....it makes me giggle.

Great Review, you strike a 10 on the Maxiemeter. LOL.

As always, be kind to the mime. ;122;

K

karusho

damn, reading this was worth sneaking onto the computer! two thumbs up! wait, where's my right thumb? dont tell me i was sucking on it again and chewed it off... oh wait never mind there it is, lying on the floor covered with saliva that probably isnt mine anyways...

General Blaze

Not the face!
XD This is priceless! In nearly fell off my chair laughing. Many priceless moments in there. My favorite were the chair gags. XD I hope to see more.

K

karusho

I remember one part where when they get on the rowboat, Brock sais, "I didn't know Vikings were still around" or something and then Ash sais "They mostly live in Minnesota" WTF Minnesota? thats gotta be the worst gag that 4Kids pullled in the show...

cookies to whoever can find a worse one.

Russian May

This is... MARVELLOUS!!!
I was laughing so hard that my mother came to my room and asked, what has happened to me.
Anyway, YOU ROCK!
I'm waiting for new part!