• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

POKEMON: The Great Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Groudon

Blah Blah Blah
btw how do you change from beginning trainer and put a pic

Pokemon Groudon

Blah Blah Blah
do do i put a pic and change from beginner??;383; ;382; :D [SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
Pokemon Groudon, STOP SPAMMING IN MY THREAD! NO RANDOM SMILLIES, NO TRIPLE POSTING! THAT'S WHAT THE F*CKING EDIT BUTTON IS FOR! DON'T ASK QUESTIONS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FIC, UNLESS IT IS A SIDE NOTE!

(BTW, you have just witnessed me getting ticked off v2.0)

Pokemon Groudon

Blah Blah Blah
gees im sry.....im pretty new and i dont know that mauch...btw ure story is pretty good....when u doin the next chapter

Geez pretty much ALL of you need to read the goddamn rules, being new is no excuse, you know rules in top right so read the blasted things, the fic writer has broken most of the fic rules which are clearly stickied in this area, I've been spammed by reported posts from the same person on this thread.

When age is an excuse for bad writting, the anime will be remotely decent.

I'm closing, just read the rules and you will know EXACTLY why ¬¬

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.