• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

POKEMON: The Great Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow the chapter was better than I thought it would be.

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
Chapter 10

Chapter 10!
Note: Last time, we had the "Random Mix" chapter. Now we will continue where we left off with Mike.

///////////

"Mudkip? What's a Mudkip, Proffeser?" asked Mike
"Mudkip is a newly discovered Pokemon from the Hoenn region. However, we of Kanto do not know the wherabouts of this region. Mudkip is the Mud Fish Pokemon. it can use the fin on it's head as a radar. As it evolves, it changes from a Water type to a Water/Ground type." said Prof. Oak
"What are you? A walking dictionary on Pokemon?" asked Mike
Prof. Oak hung up. Mike just sat there, while Mudkip was jumping up and down. "How did this Mudkip get here? Why was the egg in my bag?" thought Mike
"Hmmm... Hoenn, where have I heard that before? Hmm... *gasps* MAX!" said Mike
<Chill Mike, chill.> said Charmeleon
"Chill?! How can I chill, Blaze?! I find out my best bud snuck an egg into my bag and you expect me to chill?! YOW! *Faints*" said Mike
"Soar? Why did you knock Mike out?" aske Blaze
"He was coocoo." replied the Dragonair
"You're crazy, Soar." said Gyarados
"Whatcha gonna do about it, Red?" asked Soar
"This. *Uses Hydro Pump*" said Red
(Mike in dream)
"And the winner of the 2005 Pokemon Leage Championship is Mike from Pallet Town!" said the announcer
(Real world)
"Blaze? Do you have a Crunch?" asked Red

---

(Team Rocket Base)

"Koga! How could you lose to some kid?!" yelled Giovanni
"I told you! Some guy came with a Moltres!" said Koga
"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, YOU IMBECILE!" screamed Giovanni

---

(Meanwhile, at Indigo Plateau)

"Team Rocket has been attacking many areas. Most recently at Mt. Moon, a Rocket Mob rushed out to Celadon City. We must take action!" said a furious Lance

---

(And back to Mike)

<Give me a Crunch!> yelled Red

////////////

Too random, huh?

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAY too random. Ha I told you it was I good Idea. [SPOIL]I snuck it your back pack! I snuck it in your...[/SPOIL] whoops...

M

Metarock Sam

I see very, very random. But this does have great potential and from the looks of things your are improving all the time. Lets hope it gets better and better.

-;376;

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
Metarock Sam said:
I see very, very random. But this does have great potential and from the looks of things your are improving all the time. Lets hope it gets better and better.

-;376;
Exactly. I want to get more chapters up.

U

UNDERGROUND BALLA

Wow, a mudkip. I didnt see that coming. In length it has improve. Good job.

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
Yes, a Mudkip. It's my favorite Hoenn starter. I will give a little preview for an un-numbered Leage Chapter:

Max: Go Blazeken!
Mike: Why is that Blazeken 2 feet tall?

So yes, Max will have a tiny Blazeken. Idea from PokeMasta.
Note for those on my buddy list: You can submit ideas to me and I will try to fit them into the plannings.

U

UNDERGROUND BALLA

E4 DRAKE said:
Yes, a Mudkip. It's my favorite Hoenn starter. I will give a little preview for an un-numbered Leage Chapter:

Max: Go Blazeken!
Mike: Why is that Blazeken 2 feet tall?

So yes, Max will have a tiny Blazeken. Idea from PokeMasta.
Note for those on my buddy list: You can submit ideas to me and I will try to fit them into the plannings.
lol. Midgit blaziken...pricless.

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you post the next chapter? SOON?

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
Chapter 11

PokeMasta said:
Can you post the next chapter? SOON?
To answer:

//////////

Mike woke up, and saw Red arguing with Blaze about the chocolate.
<Crunch is better!> yelled Red
<Hershey is!> jeered Blaze
<[song]Who loves the Chocolate? Everyone loves the Chocolate. Nobody hates the Chocolate. Cause everyone loves the Chocolate![/song]> sang Soar
Blaze and Red started Slashing and Hyper Beaming Soar. Mike stared, annoyed. Soar fainted, and Blaze and Red argued AGAIN. And in the corner was the little Mudkip, Muddy.
<Mike? Why are those three fighting?> asked Muddy
"Because they are Chocolate obssessed." responded Mike
Mike held up four Pokeballs, and retrieved the four Pokemon and headed for Bill's house. He got to the end of the route and saw, you guessed it. A Team Rocket mob heading for Bill's house. He snuck past them and, at Bill's house, saw Bill at a computer. What a nerd.
"Hello. Are you Bill? I'm Mike. From Pallet Town." said Mike
"Hmm? Ah, yes. Prof. Oak told me about you. I study Pokemon, but I'm more of a Pokemaniac than a Proffesor." said Bill
And all of a sudden, a Team Rocket mob broke into Bill's house. Litterally. They blew up a wall with dynamite.
"Who are you?" asked Bill
"I'm Team Rocket Admin. This is: Team Rocket Grunt, Team Rocket Grunt, Team Roc-"
"We get it!" said Mike "We don't need you ranting all 20 whatever members."
"26, but who's counting?" said Team Rocket Admin (original name, eh?)
"Well apparently, you are."

(20 minutes later)

The Rockets run out of the house, crying, running home to their mamas. And they left a check for $70.80.
"How kind of them." muttered Bill
"At least they signed the check." joked Mike
Mike left the house and went to Cerulean. At the city, a Halloween party had been announced for Halloween, at the Sea Tower. (new place)
"Well, off to the humamart!" said Mike (humamart = human mart)
The poster says:
GO TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY AT SEA TOWER! WINNER OF THE COSTUME CONTEST GETS A TM57, FAINT UPPERCUT! COME FOR FUN, PIZZA, AND, UM, SOMETHING ELSE!
"Stupid poster." grumbled Mike

/////////////////

Faint Uppercut = Dark/ Strikes the foe unavoidably, and scares the foe to sleep.

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
Chapter um... 12?

*sigh* If no one reviews this, I'll get rid of it. What's the point of it if nobody reviews?

////////////

Mike was walking through Cerulean, heading torwards the Underground Path. He won the costume contest because nobody entered. He taught Charmeleon Faint Uppercut.
"I wonder what Max is doing?" mumbled Mike.
"You! Battle me!" shouted a nearby Trainer.
"Who are you?" asked Mike.
"Cooltrainer Bob!" saluted Cooltrainer Bob.
Idiot.
"Who said that?!" asked Bob.
"Get used to it. A voice will always say something." explained Mike.
Exactly. So quit your whining and battle.
"Go Blaze!" yelled Mike.
"Go Geiko!" said Bob, sending out a Treeko.
Geiko, 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance.
"Blaze! Faint Uppercut! Follow up with Slash! And Flamethrower!" yelled Mike.
Geiko fainted, and Bob punched Mike in the nose, knocking him out. Blaze roared loudly, eyes flaming red. He was enveloped in a white light, and started growing. He sprouted wings, and took a dragon-like shape. Where once stood a Charmeleon, now stood a powerful Charizard, eyes red with anger.
<You'll pay for that!> roared Blaze.
Blaze unleashed a flame far bigger and hotter than Flamethrower.
Fire Blast.
Blaze cluched Mike in his claws, and flew to a Pokemon center.
"What happened?" asked Nurse Joy.
Blaze flew out the window, and came with Bob. He pointed to Bob, to Mike's nose, and imatated a punch.
"You have some explaining to do." said Nurse Joy.
Blaze went into his pokeball, and, four hours later, Mike woke up. He left the Pokecenter, and went through the Underground Path. Once he got out, he went to Vermillion, where he saw...

---
(At Pallet Town)
"Proffesor, why do you think Mike left?" asked Mike's mom.
"You didn't want him to leave, so he left. You know how much he dreamt of beating the Elite Four and becoming Champion." replied Oak.
Yeah, so shut it lady.

//////////////

PLEASE Review!

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha thats funny they just keep getting funnier

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
Funnier? Wow... unexpected. How come you're the ONLY one who reviewed this chapter and... I'm starting to get impatient.:eek:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Okay, let's see here...

Description: There's some, but there needs to be more...what do the characters look like? What do the attacks look like?
Characters: Your characters are a bit of an oddball...and I mean that in a good way!
Plot: Typical journey fic. Nothing special.

Anything else? Try to double space everything so it'll be easier to read.

Rating: ;025; ;025;

You have potential...just work on description and you'll be fine!

Dilasc

Boip!
This thread is a joke! Anyone who thinks this is good is obviously a very poor reviewer. If you reviewed this and said anything but bad, 'd say stay away from my good fic Dust to Deceit, because I don't like stupid reviewers... ah who am I kidding, I like all reviewers.

ANYWAY! On with the story. Let's start with the description. I'll describe how good your description is at your capability level. Here we go:

Ad that's that! Wasn't that as descriptive as your story? Yep, sure was. How? Well bird brain, because your story has absolutely NO DESCRIPTION! It's scripty in a bad way. If you're not going to improve it, this thread could get LOCKED! Do you want that to happen? I won't care either ay, but you might cry a river over lockage.

Basically, fix this up, make it longer, add description, and my god, use paragraphing, please!

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
If you hate it so much why not give some ways to improve?
Dilasc said:
your story has absolutely NO DESCRIPTION!
No description? That got on my nerves when I saw it. If you ... did you even read the whole thing? That review sounds like those on page one... If you read the whole thing you'd see description.
Dilasc said:
This thread is a joke
Then why isn't it in the joke thread?

Pokemon Groudon

Blah Blah Blah
err........

Lol....The stories pretty good.......but you should actually include the other starter trainers some more.;130; ;034; ;034; ;380; :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.