• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Hours Inbetween

Dashy

The one
Pokemon: The Hours Inbetween

A Pokemon comic detailing the journey of Van, and his search for Celebi.

http://i35.*******.com/1gkmk6.jpg

Archive
Cover Page
Page 1
Page 2

Last edited:

Emergency BuTcH

Team Rocketron! D8<
Woah. And I thought I tried to make my comic the best looking one around, but even yours would beat mine easily if mine were still around. I eagerly await more of these from you, Dash.

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
All I can say is...gorgeous! A twist from the normal black and white backgrounds, and your sprites are resized correctly. Nice tradition from coloured to black on panel three. Eagerly awaiting the next page!

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
All I can say is...gorgeous! A twist from the normal black and white backgrounds, and your sprites are resized correctly. Nice tradition from coloured to black on panel three. Eagerly awaiting the next page!

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Hmm, Serebii has been hit with a nice new load of comics.
This comic is great, nice effects. Are you mixing Ranger with Dungeon sprites, if so you're doing a great job!

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
you have put alot of work in this havn't you Dashy, good job i don't see this often i will follow this comic for a while so don't forget about us okay^^

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
: o! You're Fallen Avenger from DD!
: D

You should update here as much as you do at DD.