• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon:The Killer [Chapter 1]PG-13

• Thread starter Togepi Tournament Champ
  • Start date
T

Togepi Tournament Champ

Okay Seven years after Rukario`s latest apperence, a Squirtle named Squirty lived in Poketown, a town where humans didn`t exist. Squirty was an odd Squirtle, as he had odd markings on his body. Odd as it may seem, Squirty killed a human once. After being attacked by several humans, the only way they would stop attacking him is to kill one of their own. Now, Pokemon that fear its power are hunting him in large groups. An alien attack is going on. An evil force is sealing the hearts of Pokemon. And the Legendaries are awakening. The only way to survive is to [gasp] kill them all. Squirty`s past is very mysterious.

Chapter 1: A.V.P. [Alien vs. Pokemon]

"Shadow. Why does that name haunt me. And the vision. Why does that image of a Squirtle in hell haunt me?" said Squirty. A cloud of black and red darkness floats over Poketown. "The pathetic humans must of started this," said Squirty, "I`ll kill them all!" yelled the furious Pokemon. "Squirty, do not hate the humans, for they are all dead," said a mysterious voice, "Kill all the Pokemon and we shall tell you you`re past." "Well if they know my past I guess I have no choice," said Squirty. He then dashed to the town. After collecting a gun and a knive, he went into Poketown. He met up with Zanny, a very weird Mudkip. She always had a rench. The oddest thing about her is she`s green. "Let`s kill these aliens!" she yelled. "I`ll kill all. And then I`ll kill you." said Squirty. Squirty`s anger grew up so muck in side him that he killed Zanny. He then killed many aliens and humans. He was hated by all. At Goldenrod City, which was almost entirely destroed by aliens, he met up with his best friend, Zutox, a green and orange Totodile.