• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Magical Guardians (The adventure begins; LSUs accepted)

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin walked back to the wolf-like pokemon. "Ill do what ever i can do to help you, Rukario" Justin said and then he sent out his other pokemon.

"Go Onix" He said and he threw a light green pokeball out and in a flash of briliant white light an Onix appered. The onix reared back its head. "Onn,onixx" the pokemon said.

~~~is this better?~~~

Last edited:

Animorph

Bzzzap
OOC: Ok then, we'll make small talk until the others show up.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
(porygon2lover-Please make your RP posts at least 4 lines, as per RP rules...I really don't want this locked)

Pheonix was getting tired of all these distractions. Since the Umbreon belonged to nobody Pheonix simply threw a pokeball and captured it. "Rukario can you take us to the Magic world now?" Pheonix asked. Pluto felt a little bit happy. "Maybe I can say sorry to that Umbreon" He thought. Pheonix wondered what kind of magic he wanted to learn. "Pluto and Saturn lets go" Pheonix said. As they went over to Rukario, Pheonix started thinking about what kind of evil is attacking the Magic world.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"We will not depart until all have come." Rukario explained. 'There are others here that still need to hear what I have to say. I will not speak until all of them have arrived here..."

He paused to form a thunderbolt in his paws. "Maybe this'll get their attention..." and with that, fired a thunderbolt into the sky. "Strip away the ground with glistening blades! Bolt!"

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
*How fast has this advanced. Two pages before even a day*

Rave was walking towards the others with his Perappu on his shoulder. His Sneasel he named Rave was walking at his side. Looking up he saw a blast of energy shot up and he ran towards where it was shot from. Standing there was a human-size blue pokemon known as a Rukario *i've always prefered that to the new Lucario*. It was from the same area Perappu where suposed to be from. Around him were a few other trainers with their pokemon.

Last edited:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Rukario watched as another trainer approached him, this one with a Sneasel and a Perap, but he was particularly interested in the Perap. Interesting....I didn't know Peraps existed here in the human world. he thought as he watched the trainers mill about--there was stil one more that needed to arrive, then he would inform them of their destinies.

(As far as I know, there's one more person that needs to post...)

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis turned to the new kid who had just arrived, and nodded in his direction. Staring at Rukarios paws, he wondered what they could do to save the world. Also, how long it would take to freeze his brother with one of those spells. At this time, He chose to send out his two Pokemon.
"Sparky, Umbra, come on out!" He called, and the two male dog pokemon materialized infront of him. Both instantly got into a battle position when they saw Rukario and the other trainers with there Pokemon out. Travis simply sighed and pulled them aside, explaining to them all that was happening.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
(I guess everyone's here, so we'll move on...be careful not to move the RP too quickly.)

When all the trainers had arrived, Rukario began. "Greetings trainers...I am Rukario, guardian of magic. I mean no harm to you or your families.

I come to you because my home realm, the realm of magic, is in danger...the four magics that guard the world have been thrown off balance by a rogue Dark Pokemon. The other Guardians and I have tried to hold it back, but to no avail. If this rogue is not sent back to the shadow realm, not only will the magical realm disappear, but your world will be gravely affected too.

Therefore, I ask you come to the Magical Realm and accept magical power for yourself, so that you may help save the magical realm. Do not worry about your families or your commitments in this world--time flows differently in the magical realm, so they will not know you are gone.

Do you understand my message? Will you accept magic and become a mage-in-training?"

Pheonix took this information with great surprise. He looked towards Pluto. Pluto knew what he wanted so Pluto nodded. Staurn nodded as well. "Rukario, I will accpet magic and train to help the Magic Realm" Pheonix said. "Oh yeah!" Pluto said happily. "This will be good" Saturn replied. The couldn't help but bark happily.

Animorph

Bzzzap
*Uh, what about Pyroboi and that Kasomethingor other girl*
Travis quickly nodded.
"I will accept magic and train to help the Magical realm." He said. He had sort of a maniacle glint in his eye that he always got whenever he was thinking of something totally outragous.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"Erm...what they said." Rai said as his Sneasel got into a battle stance.

<"This is gonna be so cool."> Sneasel said.

Last edited:

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis then turned to Rukario, and asked him this
"Uh, Rukario, just wondering, but, how exactly are we going to learn to do magic? LIke, with spellbooks and wands and potions?" Travis asked excitedly, being an avid fan of the Harry Potter book series
"Also, what are the limits of what we can do with magic?" He asked, excited about being able to do what he had always wanted.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"Magic is not quite what humans say it is, but some parts of what you have learned about it are true: Some mages use wands or staffs to wield their spells, while others cast their spells through their hands." Rukario explained.

"As for all your other questions...they will be answered at the appropriate time."

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis nodded, and felt around in his bag for a notepad. He then pulled out the pad and a pen, in which he would write ideas for stories. He was planning on becoming an author one day, so he always carried it around. He quickly began writing down what Rukario had earlier said with a penlight. Sparky simply rolled his eyes away from his trainer.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"All right, if you all are ready to go, then come with me." Rukario began as he formed a warp hole in the sky. "Open the door to where power lives!" At this a blinding white light filled the air, taking Rukario, the trainers, and their Pokemon with it.

In the magical realm...

A black haired boy clad in the uniform of a black mage knelt on the ground by a pond, a bucket of soil and a screened in box by his side. After removing his gloves, which were red with a sapphire inside the hand, and setting them aside, he picked up a spade, shoveled in some of the dirt into the screen box, and plunged it into the water, every so often shaking it to make sure all the dirt dissolved.

When the box emerged from the water, only a pile of red and green stones remained, which the boy deposited into a bag by his side.

He was about to repeat this process when a warp hole appeared, and the trainers and Rukario emerged. While most of the trainers struggled to untangle themselves, Rukario addressed him: "Sir Ash...I have returned with some willing to accept the magic..."

"Really?" Ash smiled. "That's great news!" With that he shoveled more dirt into his screen box and plunged it underwater again. "Let me finish mining this soil here..."

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis was shocked when he had went through the warp hole and ended up in a strange land, tangled up with the others that had come, where a boy was casually doing something with the soil and a box by a pond. Travis turned to Rukario, curious
"Excuse me, but what is he mining for?" He asked quietly, feeling foolish about not knowing anything about the realm in which he had a feeling he'd be living in for a while.

Last edited:
Pheonix stared in disbelief. "The great Ash Ketchum!" Pheonix nearly went unconsious,thinking about that. He had heard about a boy who did great in Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Leagues. Pluto and Saturn's mouth dropped as well. A Pikachu that was at Ash's side walked over to the Eon twins. "You must've heard about Ash right?" Pikachu said. The Eons felt unworthy to addressed by a famous Pokemon. "Y-yes" Pluto said stuttering. Saturn stayed deathly silent.