• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Magical Guardians (The adventure begins; LSUs accepted)

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"Sir Ash is mining for Magical Stones--what you need to cast magic." Rukario explained. "Just touching one will grant non-magical things magical power." With that, he offered a few of the rubies Ash had mined to the trainers. "Rubies are the most common Magical Stone, and should grant you enough power to cast low level spells of your desired magic."

"When you touch it, you will gain an aura for a few seconds, but do not fear--that means the magic is going inside of you. What color your aura is determines your magic--black magic is red, white magic is blue, time magic is yellow, and summoning magic is green."

Rukario was about to say more when he heard a bird squawk in the distance. "Looks like Sir Brock is here..." he smiled as an Articuno landed before the group, Rukario, and Ash; carrying an elder boy with tanned skin clad in an oranate robe.

"Thank you, Kouri..." the boy smiled he he stepped off the Articuno and grabbed his mining supplies. The Articuno just flew away...

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis looked cautiously at the ruby Rukario was offering him, thinking about what could possibly happen if he took it. A sudden image of spontanious combustion ran through his mind, but he shook it off, and cautiously picked up the ruby. Suddenly, a faint, red glow surrounded his hand, and crept slowly up his body. Travis gasped at this, feeling a slight jolt of power coming from the transparent red stone.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin looked around in awe! This was the most magical place ever,he thought. He looked at the stone rukario was holding. It was very pretty,and it glowed with an almost neverending shine. "Wow,this place is awsome. Can I have the ruby? Id like to examen it for a while." He said to the pokemon.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"Cool. I used to have my own hand made necklace with loads of gem stones but they didn't have this strange feeling these do." Rai said taking hold of one of the ruby stone. Sneasel was busy eyeing the Pikachu as if he recognised it.

<"You strike me as familiar. If you didn't understand what i just said then you're not the only one. I kinda remember when i was with my old trainer. He mistreated me by sticking me in this strange pokeball. I was forced to fight. But you were one of the last along with a Charmeleon i beleive."> Sneasel said to the yellow rat pokemon.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin took the ruby in his hand and looked closly at it. But all of a sudden the ruby began to glow with a yellow light,the the light began to spread to justins arm and after a few seconde it stopped. "What was that?" He said,a little scared.

Pluto noticed the Sneasel's conversation. "Ah hello my fellow Dark type" Pluto said. "I am Pluto an Umbreon" Pluto said kindly. Saturn joined in as well. "I'm Pluto's twin, Saturn" Saturn inputted. "While my bro is an Umbreon, I'm a Espeon" Saturn said. Pheonix noticed the pokemon conversing. "Good to know they're getting along" Pheonix thought. He found a jewel halfway buried nearby. Pheonix started digging it up. "What kind of gem is this?" Pheonix wondered as the jewel glowed.

While jewel glowed, Pheonix felt relief somehow. "Hey Rukario what kind of jewel is this?" Pheonix said walking over to Rukario.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"Here...let me show you how to mine Magical Stones..." rukario began forming a screen box in his paws. "First, you place some soil in the box...it has a screen so the jewels don't fall out.

"Next, you place the box in the water and slosh it around a little to make sure all the soil dissolves...and jewels will be left when you bring it up."

"Any questions, or would anyone like to try it?" Rukaro asked, depositing the stones he had mined into Brock's bag.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
*This is just my pokemon speaking this time*

"You're both strong." Sneasel said to the two almost identical pokemon. "Name's Rave. No idea why i'm called that but who cares anyway. You two strike me as powerful pokemon though. I have this strange thing me and Rai call 'dark sight' it's where i can see an aura around some pokemon. The bigger it is the stronger the pokemon and the colour shows the type of pokemon. Or main type anyway. A Dark type and a Psychic type, but as twins. May i ask how exactly that's possible?"

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis looked at it curiously, and pocketed the ruby.
"I'll try." Travis said, stepping forward, holding out his hands to recieve the box. Meanwhile, Sparky and Umbra had heard the conversation.
<Hello.> Sparky said simply, nodding at the other Pokemon, and lieign down to watch his trainer. Umbra stared at a patch of soil strangly, feeling as if something were wrong with it.

"Saturn?" Pluto said looking at Saturn. Saturn nodded. "One day Pheonix's parents gave him 2 Eevees which happened to be me and Saturn. It just so happened that me and Saturn were twins. As we grew up, I had taken a likeing to night and darkness while Saturn liked the daylight. Pheonix trained me in the night and Saturn in the day. Then after a very hard battle both of us evolved. I turned into a Umbreon and Saturn into a Espeon" Pluto finished.

"Yep that's why we're opposite types yet still twins" Saturn concluded. Then the Eon twins noticed theManectric saying hello. "Hello" Saturn replied to the Manectric. Pluto saw the boy's Umbreon sniffing the ground. "Oh hello" Pluto said cheerfully.

Animorph

Bzzzap
Umbra looked up from the ground and nodded at the eon twins. Sparky shrugged
<Don't mind hiim, he's not the social type> Sparky said as Umbra began digging on that spot. Travis looked over at them.
"Looks like the pokemon are gettign along pretty well." Travis said, noticing Umbra's digging. Umbra usually dug, but there was something in his pace that was off. Travis cautiously took the screen box, and, after ushering Umbra out, filled up the box with soil that had been thrown out of the hole, and dipped the wire box into the pond, shaking the dirt out so that it driffted down to the bottem.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
"Id like to learn magic,and where and how,exactly do i do that?"
Justin asked rukario.
"Id also like to know what happend when i was holding the ruby and the yellow light appeared."

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"That yellow aura means that magic as flowed into you, specifically the magic to control time." Rukario explained. 'There are still a few guidelines for magical use, the most important rule is, you must never use it for evil purposes, if you do that, it will flow out of you."

"Does everyone understand?"

"You know, I think the girls are waiting for us back at Mahou Castle, Ash interjected as the boys gathered their mining supplies.

"I could summon Kouri again and have her take us there in style!" Brock smiled as he reached for a light blue ball and heaved it skyward. "Scatter frozen blades of air! Articuno!"

The trainers watched as the ball opened in mid air, unleashing an icy blast that formed the shape of an Articuno.

"This is Kouri...my most trusted summon." Brock explained to the group...

"When Summoners have a close bond with their summons, they tend to name them." Rukario explained.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Wow,justin thought,that articuno looks very powerful.
"may i ask you something brock? Are thoose pokemon you summon real pokemon? Or are they marage pokemon?" Justin asked the summoning mage.

Pheonix was hoping for something more impressive than Articuno. "Can't you summon something better and stronger than Articuno, No-Eyes?" Pheonix said.
Pluto and Saturn snickered a bit. Pheonix had a smirk on his face. Just as Brock started to step foward, Pluto and Saturn growled. Saturn used a Psychic attack and lifted Brock into the air. Pluto always enjoyed seeing someone being levitated by Saturn. Pheonix kept smirking. "Nice one Saturn" Pheonix complimented.

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis had taken the box out of the pond now, and smiled at the jewels he had collected. He emptied out the wet stones into a pouch in his book bag, smiling at the 3 rubies that had come out of the soil. He then stared up at the Articuno, desperatly wishing he could stay alittle longer and mine some more gems. However, he then decided it was for the best, and recalled his Pokemon into their balls, and then glared at Pheonix.
"I think that Articuno is cool. And seriously, no eyes? THat's the weakest insult I've ever heard!" He commented to Pheonix

Last edited:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"There's no hurry, Sir Ash, the girls are fine." Rukario assured Ash. "Let those who wish to mine stones do so."

"Nice Espeon..." Brock stammered as he glanted down at the Espeon levitating him. "Put me down...please?" he coaxed the cat-like Pokemon, causing some in the group to laugh.

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis smiled, and began to take some soil from which Umbra had been digging.
"YOur a regular gem detector Umbra." Travis said, smiling as he shook his screen box again in the water, withdrawing a single ruby
*FlamingRuby, Do we seriously get to choose what gems we find? OR how many?*. Sparky, meanwhile, took a drink from the pool and decided to watch. Umbra continued to dig.

Last edited:
"You're kidding right? No Pokemon can match the King" Pheonix said coldly. "I bet you don't even know the King of Pokemon" Pheonix added. "Saturn put the idiot down" Pheonix said. "Alright but if he does something again I'll make him have nightmares for a month!" Saturn said. Pluto burst into a fit of laughter. "Oh and Pluto use Shadow Assault" Pheonix said. Pluto stopped laughing and disappeared. Then a cut appeared on Travis. "Don't expect Saturn to heal anymore injuries you get" Pheonix said as more cuts appeared.

Pluto reappeared again. "Hah too easy" Pluto said. The three went away walking. "Fools, not knowing about the King of Pokemon" Pheonix muttered. Pluto and Saturn were angry as well. "Pheonix is right how do they not realize who the strongest Pokemon is?!" Saturn said. "They must have never visited Hoenn then" Pluto added.

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis winced as cuts apeared on him
"Dude, I give you an opinion and you sick an Umbreon on me?! That's low." Travis said, pulling afew bandaids out of his bag and slapping them over his wounds. He had a strong desire to grab one of the rubies and freeze the freak, but thought better of it. It wasn't worth the wasted gems.