• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Magical Guardians (The adventure begins; LSUs accepted)

Aeon stared up into the sky, looking at the shining stars. He looked around and saw a whole mess of reeds. Aeon smiled and grabbed a few reeds. He took out a pocket knife and cut off the reeds. Later, Aeon played one of his panpipes causing some Pidgey to form and land near him. The Pidgey made some light noises which signified contentment. The Pidgeys then chirped along with the song Aeon was playing. Aeon looked at the Pidgeys and then resumed playing.

Aeon got up which caused the Pidgeys to disappear. Raigeki lightly tapped Aeon's head. Aeon chuckled and he walked back to Legendaria. "I wish he would just come already and let me finish him off" Aeon muttered as he looked towards the horizon which was accompanied by the faint aura of Shadow Pokemon. He sighed and headed inside Legendaria. "So did you get your Summons?" Rafal asked. "Yeah I did" Aeon replied. "Cheer up you grumpy Snorlax" Rafal said walking alongside him.

"Call me that again and you'll never get those Baby Mewtwos as children" Aeon said. Rafal gulped and sighed.

Silver Arrow

i like bagels :D
Odd swallowed the huge piece of meat. His eyes popped out as he returned to normal.
"Ahhh, nothing like a nice cup of tea," he commented, as he whipped out a cup of tea in a white cup with a delicate handle. He drank it slowly. Then he spat it out all on Ash, making tea stains on his clothes.

"No sugar!" he exclaimed. He snapped his fingers, conjured a sofa made of lightning and sat on it and said,
"Hey waiter, I want my money back, my teas got no suger!"

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"Ick..." Ash commented as he conjured a screen and stepped behind it to remove his soiled robe. A waiter hurried over and asked Odd "One lump of sugar or two?"

After a few minutes, Ash's soiled robe flew over to a washtub in the next room over and began washing itself, with the soap making extra sure to rub extra hard in order to get all the tea stains out.

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis stared at Odd.
"ODd, you do know that that couch won't last long. How many Magical gems do you have?" He asked. He then left Odd and walked over to Ash.
"Hey, Ash, I'm going flying later, want to come?" He asked. He looked at his jewel pouch.
"Hmmm, I'm runnning a little bit low. I'll go Sandslash later an dig up some more." HE said. He then looked at Odd oddly.
"Uh, is it just me, or is that Trainee a bit...Nuts?" He asked.

Halo glanced at Legendaria with madness in his eyes. "So it begins" Halo muttered. Dark Charizard came up alongside Halo and he glared at Legendaria. Halo got on Dark Charizard and glanced at the Baby Mewtwos. "ATTACK!" Halo shouted. The whole army rushed towards Legendaria. Meanwhile a Pidgey that was summoned from Aeon's panpipe, chirped rather loudly. Aeon perked up at the noise and checked his pokemon. "Good all here" Aeon muttered.

Rafal stood there watching him. "Then let the battle begin" Rafal said. The two rushed outside where the Shadows charged. Aeon grabbed his pokeballs and released his pokemon. He then grabbed his summon balls and began summoning. "I summon Gyarados, Dratini, Aerodactyl, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise!" Aeon said and threw the summon balls. The pokemon that were just summoned wasted no time in attacking.

Some of the Shadows soon surrounded Aeon. "Feel the heat! Burning!" Aeon said. Multiple fireballs were launched at the Shadows. "Guess its time to use Tornado" Aeon muttered as more Shadows came. "Raging fury, grant me power! Tornado!" Aeon said. Rafal growled as he saw the Baby Mewtwos being ordered around. "Bright light, shine down on bloody impurity! Holy!" Rafal chanted. The light struck some of the Shadows around Rafal. He looked and yet the Shadows kept coming. "Bright light, shine down on bloody impurity! Holy!" Rafal said again.

OOC: Is that how the chants go for Tornado and Holy?

Silver Arrow

Odd fell as the couch dissapered from under his rear.
"Um three sugars! Oh and put some honey in it as well! It adds flavour!" he called to the waiter.
"Oh and I barely got any left, I used them all making all those cool stuff!" he said as he checked his jewel pouch. All that was left was a few rubies and a saphire.
"Oh did you say something about nuts as well? I like nuts!"

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
(Raider Phoenix: Those are both right)

The waiter complied with Odd's request, and even went so far as to add some nuts and whipped cream on the top.

"Talk about a sugar rush..." Ash sighed a his soiled robe, now cleaned, flew over to the clothesline and attached itself to an empty spot.

"Try and be neat, okay?" Ash cautioned Odd, all the while aware from the battle noises coming from Mt. Fireglow.

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis stared at Odd for a second.
"Nope, nothing." He said, and made a running leap for the window. he sailed out into the air, and shouted.
"Bright light, shed Magic Power from Above! Absorb Salamence!" He cried, and his legs grew shorter as he fell farther. His head became streamline, and his eyes opened wide.
"come on, come on.." he tried to say while his vocal cords were rearanging. He was about 40 ft from the ground when the wings sprouted from his back, and he shot into the air. He roared in Triumph, launching fireballs into the air. He then saw something going on at Legendaria, and quickly headed towards it, seeing a fight.

"Raigeki! Thunderbolt! Thunder!" Aeon ordered. Raigeki grinned and let loose the Thunderbolt and Thunder attacks. "Dratini use Dragon Rage!" he said. Dratini opened her mouth and blue flames were burning the Shadows. "Feel the heat! Burning!" he said. Fireballs shot out from all over the place and burned a few Shadows. "Grandson! Come and duel me or are you a coward!" Halo said fully knowing how Aeon would react. "COME DOWN HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE!" Aeon shouted.

Dracon flew over and Aeon climbed onto him. "Dracon use Blast Burn!" Aeon said. Dracon roared and the Blast Burn came out. "Well perhaps my grandson isn't so useless after all" Halo said. This comment infuriated Aeon which caused him to call Aero, Sandclaw and Skyterror to fight. "Do you think your weakling pokemon can defeat a powerful Shadow Pokemon?" Halo commented. Meanwhile Rafal was purifying Shadows with displeasure. He had picked up a few habits from being with Aeon which included the urge to kill Shadows.

By now a quarter of the Shadows were either dead or purified. Raigeki, Shadow and Shade were surrounded by dozens of Shadow Dragonair. "Alright Shadow and Shade try to use Ice Beam on these freaks" Raigeki said. The Twins nodded with evil grins and fired at least a dozen rounds of Ice Beam at the Dragonair.

Silver Arrow

Odd ate the nuts, even dipped in whipped cream. He licked his lips, taking all cream that was at the corner of his mouth.
"Aah, much better!" he commented. Odd decided to get some more gems, as he was running low with a couple of Rubies and a Emerald. He headed outside and shouted into the empty field.
"Bright light, shed Magic Power from Above! Absorb Pideotto!"

His transformation was similar like when he was absorbing Pidgeot, except his hair was much shorter. He flew to the river, gliding on rising air currents and then landed beside the river. He transformed back and knelt and gotout his soil-box-thing. He released both ofhis Pokemon and commanded them,
"Okay, Storm, Blaze, get soil and put it in this box okay?" and his Pokemon got to work; Storm making huge sandstorms and shooting the sand inside a small tube of wind and Blaze using his paws to dig up dirt for Storm. Odd soon had a full box. He placed the box into the river and swished it about. He soon had a box third full with glittering blues, reds and greens. He suddenly found a glimspe of yellow; Amethyst and a single white pearl.

OOC: Why is this RP dieing?
IC:

Aeon winced as Dracon took another hit. "Dracon! Dragon Claw!" Aeon said. Dracon's claws white and stuck Dark Charizard in it's face. Dark Charizard countered with a huge Flamethrower. The flames struck Dracon and Dracon started falling as he was about to fall unconscious. Aeon looked at Halo who was grinning like a madman. "Bright light shed magic power from above! Absorb Dragonite!" Aeon said. Aeon quickly transformed and grabbed Dracon. "Oh he'll pay" Aeon muttered as he lowered Dracon gently onto the top of Legendaria.

"You rest here" Aeon said. He looked menacingly at Halo. "You're going to pay!" Aeon shouted as he speeded towards Halo. Meanwhile the Sneasel Twins were having fun using Ice Beam on the Shadow Dragonair. Shade then made a Sneasel sculpture before freezing a Dragonair. "Show off" Shadow muttered. Rafal laughed a little bit at hearing Shadow's remark. "Bright light, shine down on bloody impurity! Holy!" Rafal said. Slowly but surely the Shadows were purified and the chance of Aeon winning was growing.

Silver Arrow

^What she said!

Odd placed the gems into his Jewel Pouch and set off into the woods to find something to do. He leaned on a magnificent yew and looked up into its branches. This gave him an idea. He had been learning to fight with a staff or a pole. He shouted his favourite incantation,

"Swirling bolts, gather and strike with power! THUNDER!" and created a knife to cut off the branch and whittle it down. He quickly formed it and then leapt at the branch, his makeshift knife held high. He quickly swung at the branch, his eyes were wide as he cut the branch in a single sweep.

He quickly set to whittling the branch until it was a barkless pole of wood. Odd then took out a purple and yellow spray and sprayed it all over. Then, he looked for a piece of flint on the ground. He spotted one in a small hole and ran for it. He felt his movement stop as he saw the rock turn around. A shadow Geodude

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity woke up and felt the need to shoot something. She went outside but then desided to do something constructive to Aeons' door. She went towards it and began shooting at it so it resembled a dartboard. She turned around and was face to face with Carla

"I sense a disturbance in the force." she said.

"Very funny. Fine, where are you taking me this time?"

"A battle." they were then transported to where there was a battle going on. She was transported back to back with Aeon and turned around.

"Uh, hi," just then a shadow was coming towards him. "WATCH OUT!!! Carla, Psybeam!" Carla obayed and the shadow was blown backwards. "What's that purifying spell again...Bright light, beam-no, that's not it...shine down-" at that moment a shadow came in for her and Carla...

Last edited:
Rafal saw Aeon's arms shaking which wasn't a good thing. Rafal immediately teleported Serenity and her Espeon into Legendaria. "You can calm down now LB" Rafal said. "Oh shut up" Aeon replied. Aeon opened his mouth to release blue flames from his mouth. "When this done I will choke you Rafal" Aeon added as Rafal purified more Shadows. "Just admit it!" Rafal responded. "I don't have to because it is not the truth!" Aeon retaliated. Meanwhile the Sneasel twins were having a load of fun.

There were very few Dragonairs by now and plus there were a lot of intimidating statues of Sneasels and Manyulas. Shadow and Shade were talking about the statues they made while they froze the Dragonair. Once all of them were frozen solid, Rafal came over. "Bright light, shine down on bloody impurity! Holy!" Rafal said. He turned around to see Dracon, Raigeki and Aeon fighting back to back. "For a LB he can sure fight" Rafal muttered. What he didn't count on was that Aeon just happened to hear him and sent a Flamethrower at Rafal's face.

"Note to self never call Aeon that again" Rafal thought. Meanwhile Halo was watching from above. "Hmm so Aeon isn't what I thought he acted like. Instead he seems to be a great fighter" Halo muttered.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Carla," Serenity said when they got to Legendaria. "Can you go back to Tobias and ask him for his Rapidash? Oh, and tell him I'll be away for a while."

"Why?!" Carla replied.

"Just do it, stupid!" She yelled at her. Carla dissapeared with a scowl on her face.

Serenity reached out inside her bag and took out a picture in its frame. It was a picture of her and Tobias, with Serenity blushing slightly into the camera and Tobias doing the bunny ears behind her head and grinning. She sighed.

----------------------------------------------

"Hey, Serenity needs to borrow Dash." Carla appered on the spot in front of Tobias.

"CARLA!!! *sigh* How many times have I told you not to do that?!" he said, gripping his well-toned chest in shock.

"About two hundered," Carla said under her breath. "Anyway, can she? ...Oh, and she's going to be away for a while." she finished. Tobias handed her the pokeball.

"Why, what's she doing?" he asked.

"She's with Aeon," he looked confused. "Aeon's her best friend exept he's been acting weird latley. always transporting away...yes, he can do that. Bye!" she dissapeared again with the pokeball in her mouth.

Aeon was surrounded by hundreds of Seel which Aeon just happened to hate. "Raigeki could you take out those freaking Seel?" Aeon whispered. "Of course!" Raigeki replied. Raigeki charged up a Thunder attack which then electrocuted some of the Seel. "Good job Rai" Aeon muttered as he slashed a Seel. "Told you" Raigeki answered as he Thunderbolted the Seels. Then Golducks were coming from behind the Seel. "I think it's time to use the Special, Raigeki" Aeon said as looked at the Golduck wearily.

"Wouldn't that drain Raigeki?" Dracon asked as he whipped some Shadows with his tail. Aeon nodded with regret. "Raigeki do it" Aeon said. Raigeki simply started releasing sparks which resulted in numerous Thunder attacks. The surrounding Shadows got badly shocked and fainted. Raigeki collapsed onto the ground. "Dracon go and take him somewhere safe" Aeon ordered. Dracon took Raigeki and flew off. Rafal came over and purified the fainted Shadows.

"You are really ruthless" Rafal commented. "Shut up before I burn you to a crisp" Aeon responded with malice. All that was left was a few hundred Shadow Tauros and the Baby Mewtwos who were floating alonside Halo. "Just purify those Tauros and then we can work on your future sons" Aeon muttered as he looked at the Tauros.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity was transported right behind Aeon again with Carla and something else-she was riding a Rapidash. She fired purifying spells in multiple directions, hitting many, as the Rapidash ran around in circles.

When roughly 15 were gone she got off Dash(Rapidash) and came back to Aeon.

"You thought that would keep me away!" she said to Rafal. "I know this isn't the best time," she said, kicking a Golduck against a tree and purifying it. " ...But I was a jerk," She repeted the process on a Seal. "But you shouldn't have just let Rafal hit Tobias," she ducked to avoid an attack. "I'm sorry...again. Now can we just get this over with with out you transporting away or you transporting me way?"

"Guess what? You're going to back to your boyfriend whatever his name is" Aeon said trying to hide his laughter. Rafal took the hint and teleported her back to the Guardian's castle. "Thank you Rafal" Aeon said. Rafal nodded and went back to purifying. "What did I do to deserve this?" Aeon muttered. "I think you need a nickname!" Raigeki inputted as some Shadow Tauros got shocked. "What do you have in mind?" Aeon asked. "Maybe Sora?" Raigeki replied. "Why Sora?" Aeon said. "I think it means Sky and you like flying in the sky right?" Raigeki added.

"I guess you're right, so now my nickname is Sora" Aeon muttered. Meanwhile, Rafal was busy purifying the Tauros that he didn't see the Shadow Balls coming right at him. The Baby Mewtwos looked on to see if they got a hit. Rafal was kneeled on the ground with pain surging through him. Aeon had finally disable the last Tauros when he saw Rafal in pain. Then two Dark Charizards slashed Aeon. "Great just great" Aeon managed to say through the pain.

Aeon flapped his wings and flew thorugh the air and headbutted a Shadow Charizard.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Carla."

"Already done...again." Carla replied.

"You can't get rid of me! If you haven't noticed, I have a psycic pokemon as well, you know!" She turned to him. "What is the matter with you?! So I have a boyfriend, so what! You're just jealous because I can actually get a boyfriend and all you get is fangirls!!!" she yelled at him. she was furious, he kept on moving her back and forth. "I really don't see the point of trying to talk to you exept the fact I think you're a great friend! Aeon, you're a good person but you can't just ignore me!!!"