1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon: The Magical Guardians (The adventure begins; LSUs accepted)

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Games' started by FlamingRuby, May 13, 2006.

1. FlamingRuby

FlamingRuby The magic of Pokemon

At the castle...

"Goodness...what IS that?" May asked as Aeon approached the castle.

"Looks like a mutant Arcanine..." Brock commented. "and a mutant Shadow Arcanine at that."

"Mutant or not, it still has to be purified." Rukario explained. "Aeon appears to have tamed it and calmed it enough to be captured, but it appears that this mutant is much too strong for Holy right now.

"When he's ready to learn more summons, I'll be waiting..." Brock told the others as he began mixing Berries for a life potion.

2. Aeon got off Cerberus and was about to recall him but Cerberus knocked the ball away. "Nope you keep me out of that" Cerberus said with a grin. "Fine" Aeon muttered and entered the castle. Cerberus followed him and looked around. "Oh please this is one of the smallest castles I've seen and heard about" Cerberus muttered. "Hey Brock where are you?!" Aeon shouted. "I'll find this guy" Cerberus said. Cerberus walked up to Rukario and growled. "I'm a he not an it" Cerberus said.

Aeon walked up to Brock and sighed. "Can I have my Lv3 Summons now?" Aeon asked with impatience.

3. FlamingRuby

"Okay, okay...here you are..." Brock sighed as he waved a hand over Aeon's summon balls--those summons that evolved at lv.3 had their balls engulfed in a white light, while a few new balls appeared: two each of red, yellow and light blue, plus one dark blue ball.

"You now have the ability to summon the Legendary Birds and Beasts, as well as Gyarados, the sea dragon." Brock explained. "Use them well."

4. Aeon smirked. "Oh I will" Aeon said. Cerberus shook his three heads before blowing some embers into Brock's face. Cerberus laughed and ran out. "I summon Entei!" Aeon shouted while throwing a red summon ball. Entei roared and lowered himself so Aeon could climb on. "Let's see who's faster Cerberus or the mighty Entei!" Aeon said. Cerberus laughed and shook his heads "I'll win" he said. "We'll see" Aeon replied. Entei quickly ran while Cerberus was struggling to catch up.

Cerberus had a burst of speed and managed to stay even with Entei. Cerberus smirked and kept running. Once the base was in sight, Cerberus had another burst of speed and won the race. "You win" Aeon said. "Then again Suicune could outrun you anytime or maybe even Raikou" Aeon said. Cerberus scoffed and sat down. "Alright then lets go Shadow hunting" Aeon said. "Why?" Cerberus asked. "I'm bored" Aeon replied dully. Cerberus tried to withstand the urge to laugh but failed.

Once Cerberus had stopped, Aeon climbed onto him and Cerberus ran towards the woods.

5. flygonrulz

flygonrulz Don't leave me!

"Um, what just happened there?" Serenity asked Brock. "No, I don't really want to know. I'm going back to the castle now if it's any worry to Aeon. Which I doubt it isn't after that." she was about to go into the forest but looked back. brock saw her hesitation and looked confused. "About those level 2 summon balls, what do they do?" she asked, diverting the "Make sure his pokemon look after him." that she was meaning to say.

6. "Alright Cerberus!" Aeon said as Cerberus was fighting some Shadows. "I could use some help you know!" Cerberus said. Aeon grinned and took out three summon balls. "I summon Entei, Raikou, and Suicune!" Aeon shouted. The Beasts roared and started to fight. "Thanks but I mean you change to a Dragonite and help me" Cerberus said. "Shut it Cerberus" Aeon said. "You can't order me around" Ceberus retaliated. "If I can make a Mewtwo run then I can make you run with no problem" Aeon said.

Once the Shadows were finished, Aeon climbed onto Cerberus and they left.

7. flygonrulz

Serenity saw Aeon riding on Cerberus's back as she walked on.

"WTF?!!! Aeon? Is that you or am I going crazy?" she asked him.

"A little of both." carla said which resulted in a punch in the back of the head.

"How..." Cerberus was looking right at her. "Please don't kill me!!!" she winced.

8. Aeon and Cerberus sweatdropped. "You didn't see that fight did you?" Aeon asked. "I'm guessing you didn't so what happened is that I won and I captured Cerberus" Aeon said. Cerberus's three heads nodded. "So now I got a Cerberus but he hasn't been purified yet" Aeon added. "Now then I need to go" Aeon said and Cerberus began to run. "You like her" Cerberus muttered. "Do not" Aeon replied. "Yes you do" Cerberus said.

"Oh shut up" Aeon retaliated.

9. flygonrulz

"Weird." She said, looking at cerberus running off into the distance.

"Serenity, come on!" Tobias yelled at her.

"Okay, okay! I'm coming, I hear ya!" Serenity yelled back. Tobias was then running towards her.

"I think I know why you're being so different latley." he said.

"What?" Serenity asked.

"You like Aeon." he said simply.

"I do not! I wouldn't do something like that to my own boyfriend! Tobias, lets just go..."

"No, I'm not moving untill I get a straight answer from you." he replied. He sat down on a nearby rock and folded his arms.

"Fine, I'll just go back to legendaria." serenity replied. She grabbed Dashs' pokeball from his waist, released it and rode off in the direction that Aeon went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Hello?! I'm back!" She yelled, putting Dash's pokeball on the pokemon belt on her waist. Rafal came to the door after she said that with a shocked look on his face.

"You wanted to see Aeon?" he asked with a grin. Serenity blushed.

"No! ...Well, just a little. but I'm coming back because Tobias was being a spaz. Is he here?"

10. Silver Arrow

Silver Arrow i like bagels :D

Odd waited for Ash to reply. Then he walked off, bored of waiting. He decided that he would practice carving with his electricity. He stood at a clearing in he woods, feet spread apart and called upon his magic.
    "Swirling bolts, gather and strike with power! THUNDER!"

And with that, bolts of lightning flew from the atmosphere and gathered on his palm, making a flame of electricity. He then put his other hand out and made a motion as if to stretch it. The Electricity danced around as he made a motion like dancing. It flew around, going between each hand as he jumped and twirled. He then quickly spun around and using one hand, threw the bolt of lightning at a tree nearby. The bolt shot into the tree, making a small explosion, charring the spot on the tree, also breaking some bits off.

11. FlamingRuby

The Guardians noticed Odd's skill with the Thunder spell, and couldn't resist holding scorecards: Ash's read 9.0, Misty's read 9.5, May's read 9.3, and Brock's read 9.4

"What are you going to carve the tree into?" Ash was curious.

"A statue?" May suggested.

"A watchtower?" Brock agreed.

12. Silver Arrow

Odd blinked as he read the scores. Then he registered the people behind him.
    "AASSHHH!!! MISSSTTYYY!!! MAY!!!!! BROCCCKKK!!!!" He screamed as he jumped backwards.
    Then he said,
    "Um, I dont know," and then he sat down and pondered about it.

"Hmm... Maybe a statue wouldnt hurt..." then he called up the element of thunder. He did the same dance and then finished off by creating a whirlwind of electricity. The whirlwind flew and carved into a statue of... Odd.

13. FlamingRuby

May conjured a camera and snapped a picture of Odd's masterpiece. "Very nice!"

Ash, meanwhile was thinking hard about something for a moment "You know guys...sometimes magic alone won't be enough to help the trainees in the final battle..."

"Meaning..." Misty was interested.

"Meaning they'll need some weaponry skills on top of their magic skills." Ash explained, conjuring a huge pile of weapons: knives, rapiers, broadswords, bows, staffs, flails, knuckles, as well as other weapons.

14. flygonrulz

Serenity was sat on the end of her bed in legendaria, listening to Carla about Tobias.

"He's still on the rock." she said after she opened her eyes.

"He is? Man, he hasn't done this sorta thing since I ate the last giant cookie when we were in Jhoto! He didn't speak to me for four hours! do you think he's doing it again?" she asked her three eevee evolutions, Carla and Kari with Squirt who had just let himself out of his pokeball.

"Could be. You know how tobias is. Arrogent, obnoxious, uncaring...he sometimes reminds me of a cirtain someone that you li-ike!" Carla taunted.

"I don't like him! He's just a friend!" serenity yelled just as rafal walked by. he got a look on his face that could only be desribed as evil. Serenity parctically jumped out of her skin and turned a shade of pink. "Is he back from training with cerberus yet, Rafal?" she asked once she got over her blushing.

"Yeah, in fact he just got back. Why, you want to see him?!" he grinned.

"Well, duh! I just came back from supposedly going back to the castle-I don't want him not knowing I'm here!" she said. She litterally jumped off the end of the bed and went over to Aeon's room.

"Hey!" she said, sticking her head around his door. He looked quite surprised to see her there. "Tobias was being a spaz, so that gives me more time here while he goes and sulks on a rock! How'd training with Cerberus go?"

15. Silver Arrow

Odd went completly silent as he took in all of the weapons on the grass. There was around a thousand weapons, including swords and Scimitars.
    Odd fumbled around the pile like a child at the sweet store. He picked out a lot of weapons, including a scimitar, a selection of daggers, quater-staffs, swords, including broad, and katanas. He picked out weapons that appealed to him, mostly long weapons like spears and quater-staffs.

He chose a katana, a curved blade, two sleek daggers and a long retractable spear. Then he made insignias on them with his electricity. A lightning bolt flanked with a arrow. He quickly placed them in his belt and slid the katana into a scabbard.