• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The New Master! Region One Kanto![pg-13]

IshanZ

It is Pg-13 for

Language

Gambling

Mild Blood

Some alchohal refrences

ok only these players my post in the thread you still have a chance to join i am still accepting two co-ordinaters.

Accepted Players(not including me):

Soren Nightingale(Soren Nigtingale)

Jennifer Selwood(treespyro)

Lucas Serenes(Andydemon)

Rijoq(PokeWisdomGiver)

Leona Glafia(Glaci-nickname) (Slipomatic)

Joe Wilkins(Wilkimania)

Albert Ledge(Robinvool98)

Marc Anthony(Baby-Faced Assassin 34)

Samuel Greyson(Flobots Fan)

Sir Sudowoodo

DxEON

Players who were kicked out/left:

Hunter Pence(Raptor ruler)

Kenji Koori(Cold_Koichi)

In your first post you will be saying how you arrived in the Kanto region then in your second post or the same one you put how you got your starter or you can put how you got your starter if you live in Kanto or if you have done both then you can start your journey right away.

Ishan woke up on a bright sunny morning in Petalburg City he quickly got dressed and ran down stairs where he heard Norman the Gymleader talking to his father about something, he was curious so he decided to listen in.

"What do you mean Ishan doesn't have enough skills to be a trainer, he tamed my Slakoth then got it to evolve?" asked Norman

"He didn't do that I did and the evolution too I trained Slakoth at night after all you did give me permission to study Slakoth." replied Ishan's dad

"Yes it did strike me oddly how Slakoth miraculously started to listen to Ishan...but who is going to tell him he does hate you after all if you do this there's no telling how mad he'll get." said Norman

"Too late I heard everything!" yelled Ishan angrily as he ran out the door.

"Ishan wait!" yell Norman and Ishan's dad at the same time

Ishan started to run as fast as he could out of Petalburg City he didn't stop until he hit Rustboro forrest(or whatever it's called).

"What do they know I can be a great trainer...I think" said Ishan angry and upset.

"Well either way i'm not going back until I can prove that I am a good trainer!"yelled Ishan making a descion.

"So I guess I should head to Rustboro city and get some pokeballs so I can catch a pokemon...lets see I have enough money for about 5 pokeballs." said Ishan pulling out his wallet.

Ishan started to head towards Rustboro until he ran into a man who seemed to be in a hurry.

"Hey kid do you know how far Petalburg is from here?" said the man

"Uh ya it's a little bit to the...."said Ishan until he go inturrupted by a man who was wearing a mask and a cloak.

"Hey you hand over the package!" the masked man demanded

"No it's for Brendan the champion of the Hoenn Elite Four!" the other man said

"Fine then...Zangoose go!" yelled the masked man as he sent out two Zangoose.

"Hey that's not fair he has no pokemon!" yelled Ishan defending the man

"Fine then Zangoose attack the boy." said the masked man in a wierd way

"Sorry kid i'm getting out of here hope your ok." said the man running further into the forrest.

"Hey atleast help me...damn it I am going to have to run"said Ishan as he started running to the exit of the forrest with Zangoose chasing him.

Ishan continued to run outside the forrest unti he reached the edge of a cliff, there he was surronded by the two Zangoose.

"Uh-oh i'm dead" Ishan said

"Yes you are kid Zangoose slash!' the masked man said.

One of the two Zangoose took its claw and slashed Ishan right on the leg where it started to bleed.

"Owwww my leg....uh-oh i'm falling!!!!" yelled Ishan as he fell backwards into the rushing water...a few days later Ishan had found himself on the edge of water where people were staring at him asking others what happened and if he was dead...

Last edited:

Cold_Koichi

Kenji slouched back in his seat, looking out the window of the plane as it rocketed towards Saffron city. He tried his best to look sad as his sister smirked at him menacingly from across the aisle, but he knew this journey wasn't going to be all about battles and badges if he had anything to do with it.

As he gazes into the clouds, his eyelids began to droop as he slowly fell into a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~

"Kenji!"

Looking up from his doodling at his older brother, the ten year old Kenji smiled.

"Koichi! You're back!" Running up to his older brother and giving him a giant hug, Kenji greeted the only one in his family that understood his desire to darw and study pokemon rather than battle them.

Backing up, Koichi lovingly ruffled his little brother's hair. "And how have you been? You know, I've got something for you."

Kenji's excited young eyes lit up at this comment. "Really!? Something from the Sinnoh region? What it is?"

"Hold on, it's right here." Smiling, Koichi rummage through

his backpack, eventually retrieving a small pokeball, tossing it to Kenji.

Fumbling to catch it, Kenji exclaimed, awestruck. "Wow....is this a pokemon form Sinnoh? Amazing..." Shaking it a bit, Kenji released the pokemon inside, a happy little chingling, which proceeded to circle around its new master. "Wow...thank you Koichi!"

"Ha, no problem Kenji, I picked him out just for you, I know you'll be the very best of friends." His brother said, patting Kenji on the head before walking off.

Kenji walked into his house, giving a cute little smile to his angry twin sister, who had been watching the conversation from behind a nearby tree.

~~~~~~~~

"Now arriving in: Saffron City. Passengers, please prepare for descent." The announcement rang in Kenji ears, rousing him from his pleasant dream.

"Hm....Well, here I go." He said, to no one in particular as he gathered his things to start what was sure to be a fantastic journey.

Soren Nightingale

OOC: Since Soren and Ishan live in the same hometown, they saw each other a bit. Again, I guess our characters will have to meet up later.

Soren returned to Petalburg City after going around the field outside the city. He was carrying Slowpoke, his starter Pokemon, in his arms. Slowpoke was the first Soren every caught (even though Slowpoke touched his nose on the Pokeball and got himself captured.) After seeing Slowpoke defeating a few wild pokemon, Soren thought that Slowpoke was an excellent choice for him, even thought he can be a bit forgetful. He’s also a great listener and an eliglible candidate to make other people feel better. Soren
patted Slowpoke’s head.

“That was a great training session. I would have sent you in Pokeball, but I wanted my mom to see you before I go to Kanto.”

Slowpoke gave out a huge yawn and stretched a bit. Soren smiled.

“A little tired, huh?…Let’s go to my house and rest. We got a long day tomorrow.”

Before Soren could take another step, he nearly fell over when Ishan ran past him. He steadied himself as he watched Ishan ran out of the city. Soren frowned.

“Was that Ishan?…He looked really sad….I’m not sure I can do anything about it. I hope he’ll be okay…”

“Sloow…” yawned Slowpoke.

Soren smiled at his Pokemon.

“Still tired? Me too. Let’s go home. Mom said she’d make us a big dinner. I can’t wait.”

Soren started to run back home. He was really excited when he decided to take a ferry to Kanto. But his mind was still going back to Ishan’s angered and sad face. He was really concerned about him. They didn’t talk to each other much, but they were still good friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long two day ferry ride, Soren made it to Vermillion City. He looked around. It seemed a lot busier than in Petalburg. The smells seem different too. He started to walk around and take a look around. He stopped to take a look at the Vermillion Gym.

“Yep…This is where I’ll compete from my first Gym badge. When I get stronger, I’ll challenge the Gym Leader.”

Then Soren thought of something.

“Hmm…I wonder if Ishan made it yet. The ferries from Hoenn usually stop here. I’m sure I’ll meet up with him later. I gotta find a place to stay and think of what to do next.”

Soren was making his way to a hotel.

IshanZ

(OOC: Soren I say we meet in Pewter city and then Cold_Koichi sorry, can you travel with someone else or we all can meet in Celadon City or Lavander town)

Ishan sees a quick glimpse of his surrondings he sees a crowd of people surronding him and he sees himself by a large stream of water leading out towards Cinnabar Island...it seems familiar then the next thing he knows he blacks out again.

After what seems to be years(even though it's only a few hours) Ishan finds himself in a very familiar place with lots of computers everywhere it is also messy like someone is too busy to clean their house.

"Where am I? Wait a computer picture of Ash Ketchum and all of his friends including Professor Gary...this is Professor Gary's house...Oh My God!!!!!!"

"Well it seems like your awake Ishan." Said Gary who was coming into the room.

"Your father called me and said you ran away after finding out you couldn't be a trainer...in Hoenn." Gary said sounding dramatic

"Ya but I know I can be a great trainer in Hoenn...wait my dad said I wouldn't be a trainer in Hoenn?!?!?" Ishan said sounding confused and shocked at the same time.

" Yes you didn't hear the whole conversation he wanted you to start in Kanto so you could get used to pokemon then go to Hoenn whenever you wanted to." Gary said sounding serious

"Wow Professor Gary I never heard you sound so serious....it's kind of funny...owww." said Ishan at first happily then in pain.

Ishan grabbed his leg only to find it had been patched up

"I saw it looked liked a pokemon attacked you who was it?" Gary said this time sounding worried.

"A masked man and his Zangoose." said Ishan

"Well tell me how you ended up washed up I already contacted you parents so they won't worry they said you can start your journey after your leg has healed which should take about 24 hours." said Gary

So Ishan told Gary about how he fell of the cliff...oddly enough Gary didn't seem surprised.

"I'm not surprised with the way the police force has been slacking off and all any way tomorrow I will give you your first pokemon, but until then you need rest." Gary said finally sounding mature

"Ok" Ishan said sadly

The next day a docter came and checked Ishan's leg after saying it's fine Gary came to Ishan with three pokeballs.

"You know which starters these are right?" said Gary

"Yep the Kanto starters." said Ishan

"Right so have you decided which one you...." said gary before being cut off by Ishan

"I want Charmander please." Ishan said eagerly

"I'm not surprised I remember when you stayed in Pallet for a year you were always playing with the Charmanders...anyway here are 5 pokeballs, a red and black pokedex...ya I know what your favorite color is, and 3000 poke from your parents.

"Wow thanks Professor Gary." said Ishan nicely

"Call me Gary ok." Gary said

"Right well see ya later" Ishan said

"Oh Ishan in Viridian city your parents sent you some more clothes pick them up at the pokemon center!" Gary yelled since Ishan had already run out the door.

"Alright go Charmander!" Ishan said as the orange/red lizard came out looking happily at its trainer.

Soren Nightingale

OOC: Okay but after Soren takes care of Lt. Surge. It won't take that long.

Soren found a nice hotel to stay in for the night. It had the basic accommodations, a bedroom, a small kitchen, and a bathroom. Soren sat on the small, springy bed in the end of the bedroom, holding a book. In fact, there were many different books on the floor. Slowpoke was asleep on a large thick book, blowing a bubble. Soren faced seem buried from the book he was looking at.

“Okay, I need to find some Pokemon and build up a team to go against Lt. Surge, the Gym Leader. But there really isn’t a lot of pokemon around here that could stand up again his electric Pokemon and it’s too far away to look for a ground and rock type Pokemon. Also adding the face that his Pokemon has a lot of experience, he going to be a tough opponent to face.”

The bubble Slowpoke was blowing popped and he wokeup. He walked over to Soren and sat in front of him. Soren looked out the window and saw a trainer walking out of the Vermillion city gym. Soren sighed.

“…I bet it’s nice…That guy just got his badge and here I am wondering what to do.”
Soren looked down as Slowpoke was looking at him intently. He started stroking Slowpoke’s head.

“Slowpoke, do you think…I think too much?”

“Sloooow…Slooow…” replied Slowpoke.

Soren sighed again.

“Yeah…I don’t know either. Maybe…But don’t you have to? It’s important to be organized and know what to do next. Isn’t it?”

Slowpoke tilted his head. Soren got up.

“Nevermind…I guess the first thing I need to do is to find shop and buy supplies. I’ll be right back.”

Soren went out of the room. Slowpoke turned and noticed that Soren’s backpack was left opened. He walked over to it and stuck his head inside, eating the Poketreats that was inside.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Leona was relaxing in her seat on the ferry that was headed towards Vermillion City.

She let her Eevee stroll around near her and keep her company while she watched some heated battles on the open deck that was drawn out by some of the eager people itching for battles.

"You know, someday we will make our father proud by becoming the new champion. Isn't that right Greffin?"

"Evee Eevee!"

Eevee jumped onto Leona's Lap and watched the battles with her while all the while keeping her company there and the next two days as they did the same procedure.

Upon reaching Vermillion City, Leona decided to go to the pokemon center and asked for a room for the night.

"Sure we have a room for you tonight. Enjoy your stay here."

As Leona walked into her room, she released Greffin.

"Well this is where we will begin our first step towards becoming better. We'll need a good nights sleep if we're going to beat the gym leader here. From what I saw with many trainers rushing in their wounded pokemon, I think its safe to say we'll need a new member and for you to get stronger."

"Eevee eev eevee."

"Alright Alright... a little back rub and its lights out okay?"

Greffin nodded his head yes and as Leona rubbed his back, reflected on her fathers last words and slowly drifted to sleep leaving a disgruntled Greffin to fall asleep shortly after.

treespyro

Vintage much?
OOC: Your Character will try to find me

A Private Plane landed on a Viridian Building, A Man spoke up

"Miss Selwood, We are here" spoke the man, A Young Women got out of the Plane, "Thank you Johnson" she was wearing a Jacket top and a long skirt.

"What a City, like it is a great for Business" she said walking to the stairs holding a briefcase. "Time for some business" she thought as Wingull came out from a her pokeball. "Ah Winny, Do you remember, how we started our journey" she softly spoke as she remembered her past

A While Ago

"Jennifer, you got to make sure that you finish your studies before you can have a part of the business" Man explained. "You can't be serious, I am like so out of here" she said walking off to the shore. "I don't even want to continue to study, I want to run the Business" she sighed when a Bird Pokemon came and landed on her shoulder "Buzz off bird" she said rudely as she walked off but the bird continued to followed her and she walked off. "Look I guess you do like me, like don't you" Wingull nodded, "I guess you can join me, I want to run the business that my parents, so I have to study maybe it is the right thing to do, C'mon I'll name you Winny"

Later on

"Time for Business but I should head to Pallet Town to see the professor, wait Maybe I should head to Pewter" as she looked at herself via a mirror, "I always look good"

"Johnson, Fly me to Pallet" she commanded into her mobile, "Yes Miss Selwood, We are here to pick you up"

Jennifer Flew towards Pallet Town,"We are here, Miss Selwood"

"Thank you Johnson again" as she looked at out and saw the Lab "I wonder if the Professor is inside as she sipped her Slinger

Last edited:

IshanZ

Ishan looked at his smalll new pokemon and just couldn't help but smile.

"Awww Charmander your so small." Ishan said in a jokingly way.

"Char Car Char!" said Charmander sounding embarrassed

"Wow I have a wierd starter....awww but he is just sooooooooooo cute...es muy pequeno!" said Ishan who started to speak the little spanish he knew.

"Oh wait I have to go get my clothes from the Pokemon center."
said Ishan finally getting back on task

So Ishan ran to the Pokemon Center where he found that his clothes weren't there

"What do you mean my clothes aren't here....I can't walk around with...ahhhhchoooo" said Ishan who just found out he had a cold.

"I got a message from your parents saying that your clothes are with a girl named Jennifer Selwood." said Nurse Joy

"A girl?!?! Uh-oh Hope my mom didn't put those boxers that would be sooooo embarrasing." said Ishan already blushing at the fact a girl had his clothes.

"She is supposed to have a private jet so just look for it." said Nurse Joy as Ishan started to leave

"There is the jet might aswell get going." Ishan said running toward the jet with Charmander in his arms.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Really" She said as she talked to a television as part of a conference. "If we continue to produce at that cost, we will be able to cut expenses by 30%" as she looked at the package that she recieved from a employee

"So really this tactic will help us cut costs but we won't lose workers which is a good thing as long as they don't complain" she said as she remembered that a boy had to come

"I will go, see you next time as we continue this meeting" she said "Johnson, Red Wine and a Caesar Salad" she inquired as her meal came out

"Now where is that kid, I got a job to do" she thought as eat watched the Business News "Stocks are good, went up .01 percent, ahead of our competitiors"

"Hmm...Looks like I can like look to takeover the Safari Zone, Pokemon Mansion or even the Monorail Business" Jennifer looked as she fixed her hair up "Apperances help to gain ventures" she replied to herself while holding her red wine.

"Johnson check if the kid is like here,I have promised his parents who work for me that I would give them this package" she said grumpily. "Miss Selwood, he is just outside and he looks like he is holding a Charmander"

"Johnson Call him" Jennifer said as Johnson called the Boy

IshanZ

When Ishan reached reached the jet he was called by a man. Nervously he went inside the jet. Looking around the fabulous jet Ishan felt great anger, expecially at his dad. His dad never spent time with him just to work in a place like this. His dad gave up his dream to be a trainer just to do pokemon research for some spoiled rich family.

Ishan had seen old tapes of his father battling his father could have been an elite four member he could have had this life, he could have spent time like any normal father would have, but no he had to work for this spoiled family...for all Ishan knows the girl that has Ishan's clothes could be spoiled.

Ishan approached the girl eating he fancy food and sitting at her fancy table and he decided this was not the time to get mad but act normal expecially since he didn't want to scare Charmander.

"I guess your the girl who has my clothes...hi my name is Ishan and this is my starter Charmander, so lets....owwww!'"

The pain in Ishan's leg started to get worse he touched it and felt blood he quickly put Charmander down to try and stop the blood and then he thought to himself, he shouldn't have run with an injured leg...

Soren Nightingale

OOC: This is still a bit in the afternoon for Soren

Soren came back to the hotel an hour later with bags of supplies, ranging from Potions to Pokeballs . His arms were too full of stuff, so he shut the door behind him with his foot. He was walking through the small living into the kitchen, where he placed his bags on the table. He opened the door to the bedroom.

“Slowpoke! I’m back!”

As he stepped inside, Soren found Slowpoke sitting on the floor, giving his owner a greeting yawn. Soren went over to Slowpoke and patted his head.

“Hey, Slowpoke. Did you miss me?”

Then Soren noticed something all over Slowpoke’s face. Tiny bits of crumbs lined his mouth. Soren chuckled a bit, knowing the cause of Slowpoke’s dirty face. He picked up his backpack from the floor and noticed that all the Poketreats were gone. He put the bag down and picked up Slowpoke.

“So that’s where those treats gone too. I gotta remember to close my backpack when I’m gone. Good thing I bought more though.”

Soren took out a handkerchief and wiped off Slowpoke’s face. He smiled at his pokemon.

“Come on, Slowpoke. We have some pokemon to catch.”

“Slooowpoke…”

“Oh…And I think you have more than enough treats.”

Slowpoke burped a little.

In Route 6, which a short distance away from Vermillion City, Soren and Slowpoke was already engage in battle with wild Rattata. In the tall grass, the battle was ongoing. The Rattata proved to be a surviver, but was soon getting tired. Soren smiled.

“I predict that one more hit outta do it. Slowpoke, use Tackle!”

Slowpoke reared his head back and lunge at Rattata, knocking it out. Soren took out a Pokeball and threw it at Rattata. It disappeared in the light and started moving around. Soon the ball stopped moving, indicating the Pokemon was captured. Soren came and picked up that ball.

“A very successful capture. Well done, Slowpoke. Now I see the right time to capture the pokemon and it make sense. You just have to pay attention to way the Pokemon holds itself when it gets hurt. A few staggers to the left indicate that--”

Slowpoke tilted his head with confusion.

“Slooow…”

Soren looked at Slowpoke. He scratched he own head.

“Oops…I was thinking to much again, huh?”

Soren picked up Slowpoke.

“Well…I’ve did thought of something. With the team that I have, I don’t think we’re strong against LT. Surge. I think we should find an easier Gym Leader…Like at Pewter City. You have the perfect advantage…as soon as you learn Water Gun. But the problem is that it would take me days to get there. I need a way to travel there faster.”

Soren looked back at Vermillion City. He thought of an idea almost immediately.

A few minutes later, Soren had returned Slowpoke in his pokeball and was leaving Vermillion City in a bike. He was riding down the path as fast as he can go. He was seeing the trees breeze right by him. The wind was blowing his hair back. He was enjoying himself so much. He would have fun seeing everything Kanto has to offer while going to Pewter City.

OOC: Umm…Yeah, I change my mind. Soren is heading to Pewter City now. I guess he’ll meet Ishan there.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"And I assume, your are a rookie" she said swirling her Wine "Yes, your father sent a package, I haven't opened because I respect privacy" she said handing the package

"Now, Johnson take him to the First Aid Area, I have a meeting to contribute to soon" she said as she looked at the boy

"Miss Selwood, The meeting had been cancelled" said Johnson calmly, "Hmmm...I will take you, What is your Name, Kid and How Old Are you" she said in reply

"Now here is your package and get cleaned up" she said as she walked around "I will talk to you later, If you are still around" she said coldily

Jennifer walked into her room and got changed, "I have chorus for my workers, Pathetic...i was not Rasied this way to help employees, But This may work out as I may get a favour in return" she evilly smilied

"Okay Well answer my questions, kid" she snarled coldly as she asked for a martini "You want a drink, Kid"

IshanZ

"Yes i am a rookie but i have had experiance battling,my name is Ishan Zaveri and i am 13 years old and no thanks I'm not poor." said Ishan coldly in response as he took the package and quickly repathched his leg and changed into dry clothes. He opened the package to find his red and black backpack filled with food and drinks along with spare clothes.

"So my father works for you, how old are you anyway, and are you a rookie do you even battle or do you make people battle for you?" Ishan asked sounding suspicious but still keeping a normal tone.

Ishan had almost forgot to pick up Charmander, luckily Charmander reminded him he was still there

"Char Char" Charmander said getting impatient.

"Oh sorry Charmander, but your so small. Tu es muy pequeno." Ishan said showing off his limted Spanish speaking skills while picking up Charmander.

"Also how's life knowing that you took someones father away from them huh, knowing that you ruined a family just for your own gain huh." Ishan said finally losing his calm tone

"You know what I should be pointing this anger at my dad I have to get to Pewter city for my first badge I guess i'll see ya later thanks for your help." said Ishan getting ready to leave

Last edited:

Soren Nightingale

After a nearly a day of bike riding, Soren finally made it Pewter city. It was much different from Vermillion. Obviously, it was a lot smaller. Also there was a lots of stones around the city. Soren only read about it, but there was also a muesum that showed fossils. He would be interested in seeing that and the other space exhibits. Just thought of that excited him. He went inside and paid for admissions. He was looking around and saw fossil forms of various Pokemon like Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Omaster, and others. He even took some the books that goes with the fossil so he can learn about them. Soren left the muesum, reading the book.

Meanwhile, Soren stopped to check out the Pewter City Gym. The gym almost looked like it was made out of stone, just like about everything else in the town. He was sure how was the new Gym Leader now, since Brock wasn't there. There was something on Soren's mind that he was thinking about.

"Hmm...I really need to teach Slowpoke Water Gun. It would make the battle easier. I should go find a PokeCenter and figure out where to start first."

Luckly, the nearest Pokemon Center was closer to the Gym. After getting Slowpoke and Rattata healed in the machine, Soren sat down and started think. He was also reading his book.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
"You think Petty emotions affect me, I am 17 still young and well I respect my company, Stocks, my assets and I don't battle or watch people battle" she said calmly

"Petty Emotions will get you nowhere, As for your father..." she said drinking "He is a solid worker and I have to admit this but I wouldn't sack him as he is an asset"

"Too bad, that I have take your father away from you, but does it affect me...." Jennifer looked into her briefcase

"It doesn't, why should it and your parents should thanking me for this, i don't do petty Jobs" Jennifer said coldly

"My Gain, If it wasn't for me, everyone will be unemployed, will you survive..No you wouldn't...you can thank me later" she continued to drink

"Are you Hungry, Or not...Johnson send for a burger, thank you" She asked as a burger came out

"Eat Kid or Ishan..." Jennifer spoke as she walked to her mirror and applied make-up "The Musuem will be part of my business" she thought as she walked back and sat down

"Anything else...Kid" she said opening her laptop and check her mail "Excellent" she laughed wickedly

"Finally...." she muttered as she sent a reply

IshanZ

As the burger came Ishan was getting more angrier by the minute.

"You know what I don't accept charity from a spoiled brat like you now I know the two people who ruined my childhood you and my father, i'm out of here this bratty atmosphere is starting to smell, oh wait that's just your trashy makeup oh ya you look like your having a midlife crisis!" said Ishan even more angrier than ever as he walked out of the jet with his new backpack.

"Ishan walked to route 1 where he saw a young boy being attacked by a male Nidoran.

"Someone please help me!" the young brown haired boy yelled.

Ishan had to help the boy so he sent Charmander to attack

"Charmander use scratch!" Ishan said as Charmander ran at the Nidoran with its sharp claws.

Nidoran was set flying back when being attacked by surprise.

"Nido!" Nidoran said in anger.

Nidoran rushed at Charmander with tackle and hit Charmander in the Stomach.

"Charmander quickly scratch" Ishan said quickly

Charmander quickly hit Nidoran making it weak but not knocking it out.

"Pokeball go!" Ishan yelled as he threw the red and white ball

The balll hit Nidoran and it shook a few times before catching Nidoran.

"Little boy what is your name?" Ishan asked nicely

"Jamie" said Jamie shyly

"Well Jamie i'm Ishan why don't you come with me to Pewter City?" Ishan asked

"Ok" Jamie said

Soren Nightingale

Soren was sitting in the Pokemon Center with Slowpoke, who was completly healed from his battle with Rattata. Soren was stoking Slowpoke's back while the Pokemon was asleep. Soren was stroking his chin.

"Even if Slowpoke could learn Water Gun, we need a to coodrinate how to dodge rock attacks. Though, it would be helpful if I know what Pokemon the new Gym Leader was using. Maybe I should send Rattata to scope out the attacks."

Soren sighed. He has been coming up with battle plans for hours now. But something stopped his train of thought. He was suddenly remember what happen three years ago when his father left. He was too young to understand what happened back then, but soon his mother told that that they had a divorce. Soren tried to mask his feeling by study, but deep inside he was still greatly hurt. He sighed as he continued to stroke a sleeping Slowpoke.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Funny Really, Considering I have been the CEO since last year, So reall I couldn't ahve ruined his life" Jennifer smilied coldly. "Petty Emotions, really look what they do" she said throwing the burger out

"Winny did that boy scare you" Jennifer smilied as Wingull went up to her "People these days, No respect for the ones who are socially better"

"Johnson, that kid may cause trouble, we need to keep a watch on him" she said nicely "I want you to drop me at Pewter city where I can deal some with some business and then I will walk myself to avoid being noticed that easily and you will get a pay rise because of your efforts" she said showing kindness

"Thank you, Miss Selwood" He said happily "We are landing on Pewter Right now"

"No, Thank you Johnson, You done my parents and Myself proud, You are a great Man" she explained "Winny Lets go" she told as Wingull flew behind her

Jennifer went around the city tapping at her PDA as she noticed a boy, She looked and spoke up to the boy "Excuse Me, Can you escort me to the Museum" she asked the boy (Soren)

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
"Hey! Lucas! It's morning, time to get up!", Lucas could hear his mom shouting to him from downstairs, prompting him to open his eyes a little bit and look at his clock, it was around seven A.M., Lucas moved the blankets on his bed a little bit before he heard Riolu call up next, "Rio! Riolu!", Giving him a little more insentive to get up.

Once he stood up and shook himself around a bit to wake himself up more he walked downstairs to see his parents waiting for him, but not Riolu, making Lucas ask, "Hey, where's Riolu?", His mother turned to him and said, "He's waiting for you outside with Lucia.", Lucas' eyes widened a bit before he replied, "Lucia's here? I thought she said she'd be here around ten when we're ready to leave for Kanto.", Lucas' dad laughed in response before saying, "Haha, it seems she got ready sooner than she thought, but she didn't expect you to still be asleep, as a matter of fact your usually the first one up Lucas, what happened?", "Riolu's a little scamp, he was so excited about our leave today that he wanted to play overnight, but managed to fall asleep before I did. I guess I was a little concerned.", Lucas' mom went a little closer to him and said, "I know you worried about Riolu getting hurt, but you'll get used to it as you start battling, or if it's his power dragging unwanted attention your worried about, you should be fine, it won't be a problem unless Riolu can use Aura Sphere, but that hasn't happened yet has it?", Lucas thought for a moment, "No he hasn't, even though you said there's a chance he might learn that without evolving, he's been trying to perform it but hasn't shown signs yet, so until then I guess I could lighten up a bit."

After the conversation, Lucas ate Breakfast, went back up to his room, put some clothes on and got everything ready before he heard the door open, "Lucas! Are you ready to go, Riolu's getting impatient!", Said Lucia's voice, Lucas just got his backpack on before saying, "I know, I got everything, I'm coming down now!", He called back before heading downstairs to see his other friend Lucia holding his best friend Riolu in her arms while her Pichu was on her shouder, soon however Riolu jumped out her arms and into Lucas' shoulder, "Riolu.", "Haha, good morning Riolu.", Lucas said, petting Riolu's head before turning back to Lucia and saying, "So are we ready to go?", "Yup, I got everything we need for the trip, a map of Kanto and the tickets for our boat ride to Vermillion City.", Lucia replied before Lucas' mother intervened saying, "Oh right, Lucas here's the things that Prof. Gary Oak sent us when we registered you for the Kanto region, and some money for your journey, spend it well, okay.", before passing him a blue Pokedex, 5 pokeballs and, like she said, some money, in fact just enough to get by for several weeks, "Alright then, we're off then, thanks mom!", Lucas said before he and Lucia went out the door and headed out the exit in the direction of Jubilife Town, which they would come to on there way to Canalave, "This is gonna be fun, aren't you excited Pichu!?", "Pichu!", She exclaimed in response while some static sparked from her cheeks, "What about you Lucas?", "Uh, ya, we're feeling good about it, right Riolu?", "Rio!", Riolu responded, raising his paw in the air.

A couple days later

Lucas was on the deck of the boat playing his ocarina while Riolu was watching the waves, eventually he heard Lucia start singing the same song he was playing nearby, called the Galdr of Rebirth in a fantasy story the two read when they were younger, "Not bad singer girl, but, you know that's not gonna fit with contests right, I remember you being told you need to use your Pokemon's moves, not your voice.", Lucas remarked while letting off a little smirk, "I know, I know, I just really love singing, like you enjoy playing instruments, you said yourself once that we all have a musical side in all of us.", Lucia replied, while looking at Pichu checking the ocean with Riolu, who soon exclaimed, "Riolu!", Prompting Lucas to look in his direction to see Vermillion City coming into view, "You see that Lucia?", Lucas asked, "Yes I do Lucas, I'm feeling more excited by the minute, this is gonna be so much fun!", "Pichu!", Pichu exclaimed in response.

After they disembarked the boat, Lucas had Riolu on his shoulder while Lucia had Pichu on hers, they were contemplating their first course of action now that they're in the Kanto region, "I say we go to the Pokemon Center, we might get some ideas on what to do next.", Lucas suggested, Lucia looked at him and said, "I guess that would be a good idea.", "Alright then, let's go, we have a long road ahead of us and every second counts.", Lucas said excitingly before the two headed for the Vermillion City Pokemon Center.

(My god it's like I should be a novelist or something, I mean I type so much stuff in just ONE post it's crazy.)

(Also Ishan, I hope you don't mind me using a Fire Emblem Path of Radiance reference, the Galdr of Rebirth, in my post, I just really like the music in that game so I like to put them in my stories.)

Soren Nightingale

The doors in the Pewter City opened and a young woman and her Wingull walk inside. Soren was still in deep thought.

"Why do I overthink everything. I haven't even been in a battle yet, and still I worry too much. I just can't help it. What if I lose? What if I put Slowpoke and Rattata into much danger. They would get hurt because of me."

Soren looked down at Slowpoke, still asleep on his lap. Soren snapped back to reality when the woman asked him to a question. He looked at the woman. There was something strange and vain about her. Like he would probabaly not like her much.

"Umm...Sure, I just went a few hours ago."

Soren stood up. There was something familar about her. Like he had seen her before.