• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The New Master! Region One Kanto![pg-13]

Flobots Fan

Perfect!
Samuel was in a bad predicament. He had tripped down into some kind of cavern, much below the normal part of Mt. Moon where trainers gathered. But, he sensed something, he wasn't the only one here. He was being watched.

Samuel kept looking over his shoulder. "Growlithe.... use odor slueth." he said.

The Growlithe's nose glew dimly, sniffing intently. Suddenly she perked up.

"You got something girl?" He asked. "Who is it? .....WHAT is it?"

Growlithe started shaking and wimpering. She shook off her condition and pointed Samuel tworads where she had smelled the prescence.

"Hmm, that will only take us further down into the cave..." He said. "Come on out Houdini, Caterpie." He said, releasing the pokemon from their pokeballs.

Houdini looked angered by the fact he was stuck in a pokeball for so long. But calmed down once he saw where they were. He seemed utterly pleased that they were in a cave.

"Shrew!" He yelped in excitement. Then he ran straight down the path in which Growlithe had smelled the prescence. Then came running even faster back.

"Ah! What happend Houdini?" Samuel asked worridly.

Sandshrew was too scared, it shook uncontrolably. Then a gargantous roar came from back in the path. Followed by intense flapping noises.

"Ev-evrybody take defensive positions! Fr-front and center!" He yelled. Looking down at the team of pokemon, he didn't exactly feel safe.

Aerodactyl appeared in frot of them, charging up a powerful flamethrower.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Jennifer you say, I remember a stubborn girl, She was too easy to get rid of" Katherine smiled until the yawn hit her

"High Class Society...I hate those people but I have orders" Katherine whispered as she yawned

"Nice Sneak attack, Kid but remember this" she said as she drank a liquid

"Too Bad, It was a good attack, Kudos Kid" As Golbat came back and sat on her shoulder as Golbat pointed with its wing on top to the map on Katherine's map

"The Pokemon Center, Hmm...Thank you Golbat" she said as she withdrew her bazooka

"But I maybe I will get him later" she said as message came from her headphone,

"I love to stay but I need to go " as a rock hit her in her head as she landed on the ground

After a few minutes

"Where I am" she asked as she rubbed her head

"Wasn't I at Mt.Moon, Wait This is the Gym" Jennifer said as she looked at her clothes as feeling came back into her eyes

"Hey, I look good" she said getting a mirror as she looked at her clothes

Jennifer screamed as she saw her Bazooka, "How did this get here and Why am I here"

Jennifer asked puzzled

Last edited:

IshanZ

Ishan and Forest looked at eachother then looked at Max, Soren, Lucia, Lucas, and Glaci after the wierd turn of events just unfolded before their eyes...

"Uhhhh you tried to kill us with your bazooka..." Ishan started to say quietly

Ishan explained what happened to Jennifer abot how she came in wanting to kill Gary with the Bazooka in her hands.

"So can we continue our gym battle?" Ishan asked Forest who lifted Jennifer up and put her down of the stands

"Ok you sit and watch pretty lady." Forest said who was acting like Brock

"Both brothers are the same.." Max whined as he sat back down in the stands

"Ok Ishan let's continue the battle with one pokemon each." Forest said stressfully

"ok...Nidoran go!" Ishan shouted sending out Nidoran.

"Ok...Sudowoodo go!" Forest yelled sending out the same Sudowoodo who had beaten them earlier

"Uhh...battle begin." The referee scaredly said as he behind the stands

"ok Nidoran tackle!" ishan yelled

"Sudowoodo fire punch!" Forest yelled...

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Really, How Did I get this anyway, But It looks cool" Jennifer said as she surveyed the weapon

"I don't know any Gary" She said in anger "What are you talking about"

"Wow Thank you, you are a nice person" she said blankly as she was quite dense

As Forest acted like Brock, Jennifer was startled "Ummm.....Ok" She said as she got up

"I Will be back, But I need to change into something more comfy, Even though this is quite elegent" Jennifer shouted as she ran into the pokemon center

After 5 Minutes

"I'm Back" she shouted running back in as her pokemon followed which was Bellsprout, Pinsir and Wingull

Jennifer sat down as she was wearing Demin blue jeans and her normal black Jacket top and a Black top

"This is looks interesting" She thought as she carefully watched

Soren Nightingale

Once Jennifer was back to normal, Soren got out of his seat and grabbed the sleeping Slowpoke. He returned to his seat and stroked Slowpoke’s head. Soren was just glad that the thing with Jennifer is over, but he was curious as to how this got started in the first place…But on second thought, maybe he didn’t want know. Soren looked down at Slowpoke, who was snoring quiet loudly. He smiled.

“Good job anyway, Slowpoke. You deserve some rest.” said Soren as he returned Slowpoke to his Pokeball.

Soren went back to his seat to watch Ishan’s battle. It feels strange. Every time he sees Jennifer, she always acts very peculiar. For as long as he knows, he’ll never be able to understand her. Soren looked on at the battle, trying to get the thought of Jennifer off his mind.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
When the situation seemed to have only worsened after Jennifer somehow countered the sleep effect from Soren's Slowpoke's Yawn, she somehow turned back to normal, which really confused everyone as Ishan looked towards them, Lucas gave an odd look while scratching the back of his head laughing nervously while Lucia just closed her eyes and had her hand to her forehead as she shook her head.

Lucas watched as Soren called back his Slowpoke while saying to him, "I know it didn't really work out the way I had in mind but...that wasn't too bad, right?", before Jennifer came back with different clothes on, Lucia looked a little confused while she asked, "I don't get it, does she have a split personality or something, did you sense anything different about her during the whole thing Luke?", "N-No, her aura was exactly the same so I really have no idea what was wrong with her.", Lucas replied, the two then exchanged looks for a moment before they both gave a frustrated sigh while Riolu and Pichu did the same thing right afterwards, "Riooooo.", "Pichuuuuu.", before the four of them focused back on the match between Ishan and Forest, Lucia seemed fine now but Lucas still needed a little more time to put his mind back on track.

IshanZ

Nidoran and Sudowoodo ran at eachother Sudowoodo with fire punch charged up.

"Ok Nidoran now stop and jump left then use double kick!" Ishan yelled with a smirk

As sudowoodo launched its punch at Nidoran, Nidoran jumped left the kicked Sudowoodo twice knocking it down.

"Ok Nidoran use tackle to lauch Sudowoodo up in the then knock it down with double kick!" Ishan laughing yelled

Nidoran quickly tackled Sudowoodo up in the air then jumped and kicked it twice sending it down to the ground...

"Come on..." Ishan nervously said hoping Sudowoodo wouldn't get up

However Sudowoodo did get up and stronger than ever...

"My Sudowoodo is strong.....it would take more than that to defeat it...now Sudowoodo use Sucker Punch follow with Fire Punch!" Forest yelled laughingly

Sudowoodo was able to attack first due to sucker punch's effect then it struck Nidoran with fire puch causing massive damage as it was sent flying back against a wall.

"Nidoran!" Ishan yelled as flashbacks of Nidoran getting hurt before came back...

Nidoran wouldn't get up even Max was shocked....

"Nidoran i'm so sorry I failed..." Ishan said while

"Ni...do" Nidoran said as he got back up

"Nido!"Nidoran yelled

"Nidoran...right use tackle!" Ishan yelled starting to cheer up

Nidoran ran at Sudowoodo

"Sudowoodo use fire punch!" Forest yelled

Sudowoodo got fire punch ready as it tried to strike Nidoran...then Nidoran shot a small purple needle from its mouth...

"Hmm poison sting I don't remember teaching Nidoran poison sting..." Ishan said confusingly

"Hmm Sudowoodo use Double Edge!" Forest yelled daringly

"Nidoran take it on with tackle!" Ishan yelled

Sudowoodo and Nidoran ran at each other ready for the final attack...

"Ok Nidoran now poison sting!" Ishan yelled smirking again

Nidoran shot a few stings of poison at Sudowoodo which hit it..

"Ok Now that Sudowoodo has slwed down use double kick!" Ishan yelled

Nidoran kick sudowoodo twice sending the final blow to Sudowoodo making it faint...

"Sudowoodo is unable to battle the victor is Nidoran...Ishan wins!" The referee shouted sounding very shocked

"Ishan you came up with some good srategies...but they will not always work becareful you won't always get lucky...but let us celebrate you have earned the boulder badge and the tm for rock tomb!" Forest shouted happily handing Ishan the badge and tm

"Alright guys we did it!" Ishan yelled happily picking up his pokemon...suddenly Nidoran started to glow he was evolving!

The glowing continued for a few minutes until Nidoran finished glowing making it Nidorino!

"Nidorino your weigh more than me we're falling!" Ishan yelled as he Nidorino and CHarmander fell to the floor while laughing in happiness...

(sorry I kinda rushed Nidoran's evolution)

treespyro

Vintage much?
"So What did I exactly Do" Jennifer asked as she looked at them

"Hey, You were that girl, who shouted for me a long time ago" She said looking at Glaci

"You were shouting at someone" she said as she straighten her hair

"So why did you call me anyway" Jennifer asked as she also she put a little make-up on and looked at the mirror

"Still looking fresh" She thought as she switched off her phone and looked at the battle

Jennifer got the attention of Forest as she fixed up her bra and top

Jennifer then got her earings which were ruby and she then she looked at the crowd

"Ok, We have the two family members, Girl 1, Boy 1 and that is it" She thought

After the Battle

"Hey Nice Job Kid" she said giving him a pack on Ishan's cheek

"You did well as well Forest" She said ready for a handshake

"That was a good battle, Sorry for the interruption" She said nevously while smiling

Soren Nightingale

Soren was glad that Ishan won his battle against Forest. Ishan had a badge too. He was just glad all this craziness ended and battle got a chance to finish. He didn’t know what to do if something like that were to happen again. Soren got up from his seat and walked over to the battlefield. Before he approached Ishan, he gave Jennifer a bitter look. He just didn’t know what she would do. All her strange activitives were just…strange. He walked over to Ishan.

“Great job, Ishan. I knew you can win when you try your hardest and use effective strategy. And I also congratulate Nidoran for evolving. I guess that means we should go get our next badge.”

Soren looked over to the crowd and saw Lucus, Lucia, and Glaci in the stands.

“I also see that you’re making a lot of friends here in Kanto as well.”

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Once Ishan dealt the final blow and the referee called out that he and his Nidoran were victorious, Lucia started whooing with excitement the same way she almost did when Lucas, who sat there smiling with happiness, had won, Lucas' smile however had switched to an awstruck look when they saw Nidoran evolve into Nidorino, "Alright, I knew Ishan would win it this time, he even has a Nidorino now!", "Pichu!" Lucia and Pichu exclaimed, Lucas watched Soren go down to congratulate Ishan before saying back, "And with that moon stone he has, he'll be able to evolve it into Nidoking whenever he wants.", before picking Riolu up and heading into the field with Riolu in his arms, shortly after making it down there Lucas heard Lucia coming down with Pichu on her shoulder as she called to Ishan, "That was great Ishan! The way Nidoran got up and gained the upperhand like that was like Lucas and Riolu's comeback, almost better!", "Rio...", Riolu said with slight disagreement before Lucas said, "Ya, I guess it was better than my last second comeback wasn't it...either way Ishan, congratulations for your victory and Nidoran's evolution."

Shortly afterwards Lucas put a concerned look on his face as he continued, "I'm sure you also remember what this means, right?", remembering what Ishan told him, about that masked man's warning, although he hasn't seen the man yet, from what he heard from Ishan, he was still a good cause for worry.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
As the battle finished in a spectacular finale, I was glad I didn't have to go through this much adrenaline rush. When Ishan won the battle and was through with the gym formalities, I walked over and congratulated Ishan.

"Congratulations Ishan, that was indeed a fabulous battle. Now let's all go to the pokemon center and have a small party shall we, in honor of all of us here who have won the boulder badge. And then we'll head towards Mount Moon. How does that sound?

I turned to Lucas and said, "You know that evolving pokemon doesn't give you an upper hand. I once saw on TV, on a tournament channel, a guy with some starter pokemon or let's say pokemon like the riolu you're holding. He wiped out most of his competition, for what he lacked in strength and power, won through strategy and speed. But as always, there are limitations on how far you can go in either direction so the best is to be balanced. Well I must go prepare the party"

I gave a wink and walked towards the shop to get some supplies and then head over to the pokemon center to throw a small party.

IshanZ

Ishan looked up at all of his friends coming to congragulate him.

"Thanks all of you...Nidorino can you get off me I think I sprained my back." Ishan said laughingly

When Lucas mention the masked man Ishan automaticlly became hyper

"Ya and i'll kick his sorry *** too!" Ishan yelled

Max also came over

"They are right Ishan you really have grown into a better trainer by using stategies maybe you'll even be able to battle Brendan eh!" Max said jokingly

"haha ya maybe but right now he's way out of my league!" Ishan replied happily

When Lucas mentioned the moon stone Ishan's looked in his pocket and saw another note...

"Another note from that man..." Ishan said as he started to read the note out loud

Kid I saw your battle...once you heal your pokemon and get to Cerulean we'll battle I need to pick up my Espeon and Umbreon*Hint* before we battle so you better get to Cerulean fast...

Ishan looked angry and happy at the same time but he held it in and got up.

"Right Cerulean...Anyway let's go to the Pokemon Center to celebrate mine and Lucas's victory!" Ishan yelled walking towards the door

Forest looked serious when he saw Ishan leave...

"Mr.Zaveri you were right Ishan has lost alot of confidence...I need to call Misty maybe she can help him.."Forest said as he picked up the phone

(At the pokemon center)

"Ok guys let's have a party!" Ishan yelled happily as he turned on the music...

Soren Nightingale

Everyone was just so happy for Ishan success. It was one of those times when Soren forget about the weird and bad things that happen and enjoy the things that were in front of him. All of his friends, Ishan, Lucas, Glaci, and himself, have badges now. It was their first badge in a new region. Soren wondered what happens when they all get their second, third, or even eighth badge. His own Pokemon contributed to get his own badge, including Slowpoke. He also didn’t realize how much friends he would make in this region, even through they came from other regions. Soren didn’t really have a lot of friends back in Petalburg. He only knew Ishan, and they didn’t talk to each other often. He just hopes that having this many people with him won’t slow him down. Soren surprised when Glaci invited everyone back to the Pokemon Center for a party before everyone goes to Mt. Moon. He has never been invited to a party before. Soren went with everyone to the Pokemon Center. Soren sat down on a chair with a sleeping Slowpoke on his lap. When Ishan turned on the music, Slowpoke awakens with a jump and looked around. This made Soren chuckle abit.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I walked around busily picking out different drinks and different snacks and ended up making four whole trips to get everything that I had bought or thought was needed. By the time I had finished setting up, people were starting to trickle in. And then Ishan had to turn the music on.

I just grinned at him and said out loud, "Alright! Let's PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Yeah its spelt wrong but lets just go with that.)

I grabbed a cup and poured myself some drink and said, "Sorry, no alcohol, we're all too young for that stuff, besides I don't like alcohol much."

(OOC Yeah.... so much for my descriptive crap *grin*)

Soren Nightingale

Soren really didn’t do much at the party. I mostly sat on the chair, thinking. Once in a while, he would get up and grab a cup of punch and some snacks. He was mostly wondering how he would navigate around Mt. Moon. Sure, he could use a map, but what other dangers awaits them there. There are many Pokemon in Mt. Moon that can pose a problem. Onixs and Geodudes are found there in huge numbers. Sure, we manage to defeat Rock Pokemon with our battles against Forest, but there would be a lot of them. There also some Pokemon who can help Soren later on his journey. Unfortunately, he couldn’t think anymore because of the loud music.

Slowpoke, who was sitting on Soren’s lap, was looking around the room, wonder what everyone was doing moving around. Some moved even too fast for Slowpoke to see. He sighed and looked at Soren. He thought that there may be something wrong.

“Slooow…” said Slowpoke with a sign of concern in his voice.

Soren looked down at Slowpoke. He gave Slowpoke a soft pat on the head.

“I’m okay, Slowpoke…I was just thinking.” said Soren.

He looked back at everyone else having fun in the party.

“I just hope the others are thinking about those same things…or soon.”

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Once the congratulations were over, Lucas and Lucia went with everyone else to a party at the Pokemon Center, as they were headed there Lucia asked Lucas, "Luke, this party's supposed to be about celebrating everyone getting their badge so, you think everyone won't mind me being around?", Lucas gave her a puzzled look before answering, "What'd you mean by that? You wanna be a Co-ordinator, so it shouldn't matter to anyone if you don't have a badge, besides after that appeal you showed me I'm acually excited to see you get your first ribbon in Cerulean City.", "You really think I'll win? Thanks Lucas, it feels nice to hear you encouraging me like that, now I just know I'll win!", She exclaimed as they reached the Pokemon Center.

Shortly after Lucas gave Riolu to Nurse Joy so she can heal his wounds, Ishan turned the music on as the party began, for a few moments Lucas simply sat around waiting for them to call his name while he stared at Riolu's blue scarf in his hand along with the opened pendant, which contained a picture of him and Riolu, he had a lot on his mind when they called him up, as Riolu got on his shoulder Lucas said, "Thank you Nurse Joy. So does your foot feel better now Riolu?", "Rio!", Riolu exclaimed as he jumped onto the ground before Lucas put his scarf back on.

He was getting something to drink when Lucia came up asking him, "Hey Lucas, how about a dance?", causing him to stagger back saying, "Wa-wait Lucia, yo-you know I can't dance!", "haha, oh come on, I've seen you try before and you were just fine, by the way, you look troubled, is something wrong?", Lucia asked, noticing the concerned look Lucas had just now, knowing she wouldn't take 'nothing' for an answer Lucas told her, "That masked man Ishan told us about, he said in the note that he was watching Ishan's match.", "Ya, so, he's gonna get his showdown at Cerulean, what's that got to do with you, you worried or something?", Lucia asked, "Well, if he saw Ishan's match then he must've seen mine beforehand, which means he knows about Riolu's power.", Lucas told her, making her feel like she might've made a mistake, "So you think he'll try to take Riolu away after he battles Ishan? As overprotective as always, but tell you what, if that ends up being the case, then you can blame me, I'm the one who encouraged you into using Riolu's power to win the Gym battle.", Lucas looked at her with a surprised look, he had never seen her act guilty before, "Lucia...", he said before he shook his head continuing, "Don't feel guilty about anything, just remember your promise from before, when....", he stopped, Lucia simply looked towards Riolu, who was with her Pichu several feet away from them simply enjoying the party, before saying, "Alright, if it'll make you feel better, I won't put myself down, but Luke, this is a party so right now just enjoy yourself and don't worry about that stuff, okay?", Lucas looked up at her and replied, "Okay, I'll calm down for now, thanks Lucia.", before watching her walk away, then got back to getting a drink.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Jennifer packed up as she was near the party but avoided it

"At least I have my car" she thought as she sat on her silver stylish car

Jennifer got into the car and threw her luggage as she started the car and put on her sunglasses. "This is such a bore" she said referring to the party

Jennifer put a CD into the car as it played Jazz Music, "Ah How I love this CD" Jennifer thought as she tapped her fingers on the leather steering wheel

Jennifer then drove past the party as an Oddish fell into her car and Jennifer stopped the car as it tried to attack the leather seat

"Oh, C'mon" she said as she released Pinsir "Pinsir use X-Scissor" Jennifer ordered as Pinsir attacked Oddish who fought back by trying to use Mega Drain but was too slow

"Pinsir, finish it using Seismic Toss" She ordered as Pinsir picked it up and hit it against a tree "Ouch" Thought Jennifer as she watched the battle "Don't damage it and the car" she said as she saw Oddish on the ground

"Go, Pokeball" she said quickly throwing a ball as the ball hit Oddish. Jennifer waited as the ball shook until it stopped. "Yes" Jennifer said calmly as she picked up the ball and healed both Oddish and Pinsir in her car by using a machine.

"Lets go" Jennifer said as she got back into the car anf drove off towards Mt.Moon as Jazz Music played which could be heard across the land

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
As the party progressed, I walked to the nurse and retrieved my healed pokemon from her. I released both of them and let them enjoy themselves with riolu and pichu. I also reminded them to not get into trouble and walked over to where Ishan was. He seemed jolly, but perhaps he was focused on something while trying to relax. I wondered what he could be worried about but I pushed it from my thoughts as I wanted to dance with someone.

I tapped him on the shoulder and asked him, "So... How does the big boy feel like dancing with me...? I'm pretty sure someone like you must know how to dance."

I gave him a flattering look and waited for his response, trying to convince him to at least dance with me.

(OOC why am I not meeting the 7 line quota *frown*)

Last edited:

IshanZ

Ishan was busy thinking about the mysterious man and how he would battle him when Glaci came over and asked him to dance...

"Go for it Ishan it may make Risa jealous...you do still like her right?" Max whispered before he asked the personal question

"I don't know it was only a few months ago..."

(Flashback)

"Go for it Ishan ask her" One of Ishan's friends said

"I don't know Zixxus what if she says no." Ishan replied nervously

"Well then you have the pleasure of saying you atleast tried...come on ask her before I leave for Sinnoh we may never see each other again after today." Zixxus said making a sad face

"Ok ok i'll go just stop that face it's annoying!" Ishan yelled sounding very annoyed

Ishan walked toward Risa who was texting someone...

"Aww man my cellphones battery died....oh hey Ishan can I borrow your cellphone to text my boyfriend?" Risa asked estacticly

"Oh....ummm...sure here just delete the messages after..." Ishan said sadly

"Ok thanks!" Risa shouted happily

Ishan turned to Zixxus sadly

"Thanks alot..." Ishan said sadly as he walked back home...

(End flashback)

"Uh Glaci how about you dance with..." Ishan started to say while looking for someone

Ishan saw Soren sitting down and smiled.

"Soren!" Ishan yelled going over to Soren

"Come and dance with Glaci you two will make a perfect couple!" Ishan shouted pulling Soren's shirt makin g him go towards Glaci

"Soren this is Glaci, Glaci this is Soren...Now go and dance have fun enjoy!" Ishan shouted happily while hiding his sadness...

Ishan turned back to Max...

"So still sad..." Max said

"Yup still sad.." Ishan replied while going to get a drink....

Soren Nightingale

Soren was still sitting on a bench, still thinking about how he and everyone else can get through Mt. Moon and what kind of pokemon he should catch that would help him in his future gym battle. He was thinking to the point where he got numb to the exciting song in the party. He muttered to himself abit.

“I must think about my future battles. It is the only way I can be successful. If I can only make my pokemon just as fast and agile as Rattata, dodging attacks would be easier. I also have think about what kind of attacks my opponent can have. If I get too surprised, they could--”

The moment that he thought about it, a vision appeared before him. A vision of his father leaving him and closing the door behind him. A young Soren looked on sadly as his father got in his car and drove away. Meanwhile, Slowpoke looked up a Soren’s sad face, worrying even more about him. He started nudging Soren’s stomach a bit, but he wouldn’t respond. Then Soren heard someone call his name. He looked up and saw Ishan walking over to him. He said that Soren should dance with Glaci. Soren looked at Ishan sternly.

“What? I don’t want to--”

Before Soren can finish refusing, Ishan dragged him by his shirt over to Glaci. This caused Slowpoke to fall down to the ground upside down. Slowpoke slowly rolled back over and waddled over to the where Soren was. Ishan placed Soren in front of Glaci and left. Soren watched Ishan leave and looked up at Glaci. He was blushing quite a lot.

“Umm…Glaci…I…I don’t…uhhh…”

Slowpoke slowly walked up to them. He didn’t have a clue what was going on.