• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The New Master! Region One Kanto![pg-13]

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I sighed as Ishan picked Soren to take his place and he left to go somewhere. I was half disappointed in him for not wanting to dance, but then again I didn't know much about him.

"Soren, you don't really have to dance with me if you don't want to. Its not like I'm going to chew you out if you politely decline to do so. I guess I'll find someone else to dance with since both of you are relunctant to dance be it whatever ails both of you."

I walked and was stopped by a short boy with glasses on.

"I guess you're wanting to dance young boy?"

I gave him a big goofy grin and waited for him to respond.

(OOC yeah i don't control max *grin*)

Soren Nightingale

Soren sighed with relief when Glaci walked away from him. He turned his head and glared angrily at Ishan. He had a right mind to yell at him, but looking at Ishan’s sad face, he thought better of it. His glare softens. To Soren, Ishan seems to be sad about something, but then again, he always seems sad. Soren slowly picked up the confused Slowpoke.

“Come on, Slowpoke. Let’s find a room to sleep in. The music is starting to get too loud for me.”

Soren started to walk out the door. He looked back at his friends, who look like they were having so much fun. Soren looked forward and walked out the door. He went to the same hotel that he arrived in when he first got to Pewter city. He placed his backpack on the floor and laid his back on the bed. He was sure what was wrong with Ishan. Soren knows that he shouldn’t butt in, but when Ishan looks like that, it concerns him. Soren’s thoughts were interrupted by a munching sound. He turned his head to see Slowpoke eating the Poketreats from his opened backpack.

“Slowpoke…What have I told you about eating treats from my backpack?”

Slowpoke continued to eat the treats. Soren sighed.

“…Nevermind…”

Soren closed his eyes. He hopes that everything would be better tomorrow.

Flobots Fan

Perfect!
Samuel was scared. Very scared. He was trapped underground with nothing but three pokemon to protect him against a very powerful looking Aerodactyl.

"Growlithe u-use C-Captivate!" He shouted.

Growlithe stood firm, she blinked her eyes, giving off a beautiful white light. Aerodactyl stopped charging it's attack.

"Ae-Aer-" It stuttered. Then it shook it's head viciously screeching. "Aerodactyl!!!"

Growlithe, along with Caterpie and Houdini, trembled in fear. But Samuel was smarter than Aerodactyl.

"Houdini snap out of it and dig a hole in the wall! Growlithe attract Aerodactyl's attention! Keep it preoccupied!" He ordered.

Aerodactly gave another screech before swooping down on the three pokemon. Then Samuel's plan came into effect. Houdini jumped into the wall scratching a small hole in the rock wall. Growlithe taunted Aerodactyl's attention and kept it on the edge.

"Caterpie get ready to use stringshot!" He ordered, throwing a pokeball at the Aerodactyl.

The pokeball sucked up Aerodactyl, but Samuel knew it wouldn't hold. He caught the pokeball, then stuffed it into the hole Houdini had made. He could feel the ball pulsing, Aerodactyl's energy pulsing.

"Caterpie use string shot and close the hole!!" He screeched.

Caterpie, using all of it's energy, shot a powerful blast of silk at the hole where the Aerodactyl's pokeball was, shutting it off from the open air.

"Yes! Keep on shooting Caterpie!" He said. However, Caterpie had no energy left.

The whole team stared at the hole containing the pokeball. And waited to see if they're trap had worked.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
As Lucas got his drink, he saw Ishan drag Soren into taking his place to dance with Glaci, he didn't know what happened between those two except he noticed Ishan getting a drink himself, when he got close enough Lucas asked him, "Is everything alright Ishan? You look like somethings upsetting you.", while thinking of his own problems until eventually saying, "If there's something bothering you, it's alright to be upset about it. I remember Lucia told me once that it's okay to show your emotions, it tells people what kinda person you are depending on the cause of those emotions.", he took the moment to take a sip out of his drink before continuing, "I'm kind of an example, even though I don't look it right now the truth is ever since we left the Gym I'm been in a phase where I'm...kinda scared of other people...", before giving his trademark face of concern, "I guess it's cause I know there're people who know about Riolu's power now, this phase has been an issue to me for a while now...bad experiences can have bad effect on the people they involve...you know what I mean, right Ishan?", Lucas said to Ishan, thinking about a moment in his past, he didn't want to think about it as a whole, but what he did think about was who was there for him when he first became scared of others.

(Flashback)

In his hometown of Floaroma, a younger Lucas was sitting against a tree, holding onto Riolu very closely in fear as his eyes were holding back tears, eventually Lucia came up to him with Pichu at her feet as she crouched down to meet eyes with Lucas before saying, "Are you all right Lucas? I heard what happened.", Lucas looked up at her before responding, "*sniff*I don't know what I should do*sniff*, what if they come back?", "Don't worry, the whole towns watching out for them, you two are gonna be safe.", she replied, she took at closer look at his face before continuing, "You don't have to hold it back Lucas, it's okay to cry, it's shows how much you really care about Riolu.", in response Lucas said, "*sniff*All-*sniff*-All right.", as he let Riolu go to stand beside him, "Rio...", before he let the tears fall from his eyes and onto the ground while Lucia stayed there in front of him, giving a sad face as she understood his emotions.

(Flashback ends)

Lucas was still standing around at the Pokemon Center, not paying too much attention to the music as he took the pendant around his neck and opened it again to stare at the picture of him and Riolu inside, the memories he was thinking about right now made him worry more about the future, and what he should do on the way to Cerulean City, he had already decided it would be better to stick with Ishan since he gave Lucas the courage to use Riolu's power in his match against Forest, what he was still wondering was would going with some new friends be enough to ward off any potential threats, whether they were there because of Riolu or not.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
"I'm sorry Glaci but I can not dance. I never really danced before and I think its best that I don't try to dance. I'm sorry Glaci..."

He walked away and left me feeling even more sad. I just sighed and went to my pokemon and dragged them away from the party saying it was time to sleep and went to my room, took a bath and got ready to go to bed.

I pondered as to what did I do wrong to deserve such treatments, because I never really did do anything that was mean towards them. Thinking about this was going to leave me with a headache so I just put it away for asking tomorrow and went to bed. Usually I would give my pokemon some good massaging and they were disappointed that I didn't give them that, but they figured out that I wasn't cheerful and had some troubles and went to sleep with me.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Not hearing an answer from him, Lucas closed his pendant and looked at Ishan saying, "If you don't feel like talking about it, that's fine, we all have something we'd rather not talk about.", before finishing his drink and throwing the cup in a nearby trashcan.

Afterwards he walked up a bit and called out, "Riolu!", prompting Riolu to turn from the party, "Rio?", and rush up to Lucas, Lucia also came up to him asking, "What's up Lucas?", "I'm a little tired, so I'm gonna go get us a room. Riolu, would you like to come with me or stay here at the party with Lu?", Lucas asked, Riolu immediatly jumped into Lucas' arms, "Rio!", he exclaimed while Lucas started laughing a bit saying, "Haha, alright Riolu, so Lucia, I'll send Pidgey here to let you know what the number is, okay?", "Of course, I'll get some supplies for tommorow so I'll be awhile.", Lucia replied before Lucas told her, "Also, can you take the chance to call home and tell them what's happened, I wanted to myself but...", "It's alright, I'll call them, you just be careful while your out there.", Lucia said as she watched Lucas walk out the door, she was a little worried about him being out there alone, but she felt he could handle it.

After the door closed, Lucia, with Pichu on her shoulder, went up to the phones and dialed her phone number while she brought the receiver up to her ear, eventually her father showed up on the screen saying, "Hey Lucia, about time one of you called, we were getting kinda worried.", "Hey dad, sorry we weren't in touch but stuff happens that makes it slip my mind while Luke's got enough on his mind as it is.", Lucia replied, "I know, he's worried about that Riolu of his, you know a lot of people in town are starting to miss him, he's a good kid after all, helping some of the folks whenever they needed it and all.", Lucia's father said, prompting a slight grin on Lucia's face, "I expected as much, well they're both fine, guess what, Lucas already got his first badge and Riolu's finally got Aura Sphere down!", she exclaimed, her father then looked surprised as he said, "What!? Riolu used Aura Sphere, are you serious!?", Lucia started laughing as her father removed the surprised look from his face before saying, "Well, I'm sure his parents'll be excited to hear the news, but Lucia, you do realise how much danger this puts Lucas in, right?", "I know, but I promised his parents I'd look after him, even if I can only do so much, I want to help him out as much as I can, but we've even made some friends here that I think can help him out a little.", Lucia responded with a concerned look, "Well, if anyone can help Lucas, it's you Lucia, whether you two've made some new friends or not, your the one who promised to take care of him.", Lucia's dad told her, "I know, I haven't forgotten that. Alright then, I guess I'll talk to you again when we reach Cerulean, bye.", she said hastly, her father then smirked and said, "Alright Lucia, bye, and keep your guard up now that Riolu's mastered Aura Sphere.", "Of course.", Lucia replied before hanging up causing the screen to go blank, she then got up saying, "I just hope Lucas doesn't run into trouble out there.", "Pichuuuu.", Pichu replied in a concerned tone.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Jennifer drove towards Mt.Moon as she tapped the steering wheel as she was listening to Jazz

"What to do" she thought as she reached Mt.Moon, she stood there for a second

"Oh stuff that" she replied as she called Johnson

"Long time no see, Helicopter or Plane" she asked as a Plane came down

"Jump in Ms. Selwood" replied Johnson as Jennifer drove her car into the plane storage area.

"Just fly over Mt.Moon" she replied as she flew for 10 minutes over Mt.Moon as she walked off and waited for the car

"Thank you" she said as the plane left. Jennifer then got into the silver car and drove towards Ceruelean City

"I wonder what Natalie is doing" she thought

She drove the car stylishy as She tapped on the wheel to Jazz Music

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Outside under the night sky, Lucas was heading for the hotel with Riolu following behind him, when they made it to the hotel Lucas looked around with his eyes closed saying, "Looks like no one's following us, that's a relief.", before opening them and entering the building.

After handing the money to him the counter man gave Lucas the key, which he took saying, "Thank you. Also I have a friend coming later, a blue-haired girl named Lucia.", before heading for the room, when he found the number he was looking for, Lucas looked ahead and noticed Ishan's room just a few doors away, "Hmm, that's an odd coincidence.", he said thinking about when he and Lucia brought Ishan's pokemon back to him after he helped ward off that wierd perverted guy, "I'm glad I got to become friends with Ishan, he really helped us out today.", Lucas said, "Riolu.", Riolu agreed as the two entered the room, it looked similar to Ishan's, but with some differences.

While looking around the room, Lucas took his backpack off and said, "Doesn't look too bad, and we got a good view from up here. How's the bed Riolu?", "Rio. Rio.", Riolu replied happily, Lucas laughed a bit saying, "It can't be that good, what's up Riolu, we've only been away for a few days and your already not used to the bed back home?", as he got his note pad and tore a slip out, he then wrote something down on it, including the room number, before heading for the balcony and calling out his Pidgey, "Pidgey, I need you to give this to my friend at the Pokemon Center, she's a blue-haired girl with a Pichu, can you do that?", he asked, Pidgey chirped in response as it took the paper in it's beak and took off towards the Center while Lucas and Riolu watched as it disappeared from their view.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Unable to sleep, Glaci got up and quietly left the room. The party had already ended and no one was in the lobby area. She walked over to the window and stared up at the endless sky full of stars. Back when she was younger, she would look up at the stars at night when she was sad or got in trouble. The stars gave her hope and she would always feel better and would relax while staring at the sky.

Somehow though, tonight was different. She didn't get that same hope as she did before when she was younger. All she felt was sorrow and inner guilt for reasons she didn't know.

"I always missed having a dad to talk to... At least he would encourage me or chastise me, it's usually one or the other."

She stared wistfully at the stars as her thoughts roamed to more of her past time fantasys. She eventually went back to bed without really any consolation or hope that she usually got from staring at the stars, but at least she had some quiet time to herself.

(Bleh, dunno why I'm doing this part 3rd person and part 1st person.)

treespyro

Vintage much?
Jennifer sighed as she drove around in the night, "Nothing for me to do, No good hotels, I guess this must do"

Jennifer parked her car in front of the hotel, "One of your best room, The Suite" she asked as the man asked for her name, "Miss Selwood" the man was shocked, "Miss Here you go the best room, we have" he said handing her the keys,

"I demand a Martini at 5:00 pm and 10:00 for Red Wine and here is my list" she said handing him a list of her needs

"Thank you" she said walking off as she spotted a boy on the lower balcony, "Hmm..., I wonder" she thought

Jennifer entered her room as she gazed at it, "It is adequate" she thought as she jumped on the bed, "Looks fine" she said jumping in the bathroom as she took off her clothes excluding her underwear

"This hotel is empty" she said walking in the hallway of the top floor in her underwear, "I wonder what will happen, I can relax no one is here, It is empty" she said smiling wearing black lacy lingerie