• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The New Master! Region One Kanto! [PG 13]

IshanZ

Here is the story for those who want to read it

It has been 8 years since newly crowned Pokemon Master Ash Ketchum started his journey. During this time he has traveled
with many companions who like him have achieved many goals. May daughter of the Petalburg Gym leader has become leader of the Contest Masters(like the elite four except for contests) in the regions of Kanto and Hoenn, while Dawn daughter of Johanna who used to be a great co-ordinater become the leader in the regions of Johto and Sinnoh, together they watch over all contests looking for new members in the Contest Masters. Brock ex leader of Pewter city gym has become an accomplished Pokemon breeder leaving Pewter gym in the hands of his younger brother Forest.

Max also son of Norman has started his journey and is now currently in training under ex pokemon champion Cynthia who was replaced by Lucas of Twinleaf Town. Misty Gym leader of Cerulean city has become a master of water pokemon and is now training to become apart of the Kanto Elite four under Richie a former rival of Ash Ketchum. Brendan son of Professor Birch is now the new Champion of Hoenn who has allowed Tyson winner of the Hoenn league to join him in the Elite Four after Drake retired.

Professor Gary Oak one of Ash’s best friend now replaced Professor. Oak after he became to old to be a researcher, he is also the Viridian City Gym Leader after Giovanni was arrested after his secret of being Team Rockets leader was let out. Paul Ash’s rival in Sinnoh who still hasn’t changed his ways is the Fourth Elite Four member of Sinnoh after Bertha left and defeated Flint and Lucien for their positions. Jun son of Palmer of the Battle Frontier has succeeded his father and is the leader of the battle frontier. Finally the leader of the Johto Elite four is none other that apprentice of Ash Ketchum Gold. With all these people running the pokemon regions all of the evil organizations have disappeared even Jessie and James have gotten married to each other and now live in luxury in James’s mansion in Kanto with their favorite pokemon Meowth.

However with everyone thinking there were no evil groups left in the pokemon world they stopped monitoring whether there ever were any more…more started to show up secretly, but this hasn’t stopped new trainers and co-coordinators from starting their journeys and now new trainers and co-ordinaters are now coming to Kanto to start their journeys….

Only these people may post:

Soren Nightingale(Soren Nigtingale)

Kenji Koori(Cold_Koichi)

Jennifer Selwood(treespyro)

Lucas Serenes(Andydemon)

Rijoq(PokeWisdomGiver)

Leona Glafia(Glaci-nickname) (Slipomatic)

Joe Wilkins(Wilkimania)

Albert Ledge(Robincool98)

Marc Anthony(Baby-Faced Assassin 34)

Samuel Greyson(Flobots Fan)

If you are wondering what to do here you can interact with the other members, find out where everyone is, talk about the rpg, find a traveling partner and/or rival or talk about how the story will unfold(because only i know how it will)

Approved by: RaZoR LeAf

Last edited:

Soren Nightingale

Cool. Hey, I kinda noticed something while I was reading the RP. Slipomatic's character, Leona Glafia was looking at Ishan when he was on the phone in pokemon center in Pewter City. I just a very crazy thought about but I'm wondering if Ishan and Slipomatic would like it.

Soren Nightingale

I mean a romantic interest between Ishan and Leona. Just an idea. Also, you said Brock younger brother Forest is the new Pewter City Gym leader, right? I just wanted to claify since almost everyone else is in Pewter City.

IshanZ

Ya he is and i will have to talk to Slipomatic about that but if there is the black haired girl in the reasturant will have something to say about it *hint*

IshanZ

Ya and the evil team is going to have a plot twist as well, let's just say some of the old teams are returning.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Yeah, A Romantic Interest with me good

A Funny thing would be one of the younger character failing for the Older Characters

Maybe My Character will go to evil side...Or not

treespyro

Vintage much?
That would be funny

I think we should have a Character going to the evil side, Gives it a twist and maybe some randomness

treespyro

Vintage much?
It does seem like it but who knows how the story unfolds

The Rich Girl makes everything interesting as we don't if she is good or bad

IshanZ

Yes Jenifer is the best character to go to the evil side, but it seems a bit too obvious that she would.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Yes Jenifer is the best character to go to the evil side, but it seems a bit too obvious that she would.

You don't want that obvious, Maybe she did it acciendently or someone else to go because of her business

Something to do with evilness will have to include her