• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Official Magazine

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
So, about 10 years too late, The Pokemon Company have decided to release an official magazine:

http://pokegym.net/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=49508 alt="Pokemon Magazine - Premier Issue" /

From what I've seen their coverage of the video games is decent, coverage of the anime is terrible with no pages devoted to it except their extensive coverage on the 12th movie and extensive coverage of the TCG.

For a premier issue, I don't think it's too bad, it certainly looks like it is already of better quality than the Beckett Unofficial Pokemon magazine probably because the Pokemon Company has much more $ at their disposal.

I'm not sure if you can subscribe but you can find the magazine where the TCG is sold.

What do you guys think of the coverage? What do you want to see in this magazine?

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
i like the games part, but i wish they'd put in the show more. anyway i hope they interview some of the directors or artists. something along those lines

rocko

hihowru
If they made a fan art section, i'd like to see how many people send in a Gardevoir with boobs.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
yay ill probably get it, but idk depends on the price tho it prrly aint that high. anyway halloweenghost, you have been sigged.

EDIT: lol i meant rocko, sorry.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I said how many people would send it, not that the magazine would publish it.

Well, I'd hope people wouldn't drop to that level of stupidity. They should just get deviantART.

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
do you know when itll be released?

It's already in stores. I'm assuming you can find it at Toys R Us, Target, Wal-Mart, etc... I personally found it in a Platinum TCG Collection box not unlike the purple Diamond and Pearl TCG collection they had a few months back in a hobby store in my area. It includes 3 promo cards of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, an Arceus figurine, and the Magazine.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I love the part with the games and the TCG. i hope it's will be in the US also.

lucario is best

shiny seeker
i agree it sound exellent ill go and have a look tomorrow and if its good ill get it

Champion Shirona

I don think i can get it :(

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Wait, what?

I thought there already was a Pokemon magazine.

EDIT: Oh, never mind, this is an official one.

I really don't see the point, what with the Internet.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Looks pretty cool. Hope they come to stores here soon.

Last edited: