• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Sevii Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiken

Beginning Trainer
"This always happens. Always happens!", Jeff said to himself as he hurried around his room on the boat, packing up what little was left. His Jolteon just watched him with a puzzled look and rolled it's eyes. "Don't you give me that look, this time we actually have to be somewhere!", Jeff put the last of his things in his bag and called Jolteon back to it's Pokeball, placing it on his side, next to Charizard's and Gengar's.

He ran off the boat as quickly as he could, his trench coat waving behind him, because of his speed. Jeff was relieved when he stepped off the boat and on to One Island, he even smiled. "Well, maybe I can pull this one out of the fire afterall.", He jokingly said to himself.

Pulling the flyer out of his pocket, Jeff looked at it and started running again, this time, towards the Pokemon Center. As soon as Jeff got in there, he noticed a flyer on a door similar to the one in his hand and rushed over to it and opened the door in one large motion. When he stopped to actually take a look in the room, he noticed a few surprised trainers looking up at him, probably surprised because of all the commotion he was making. "...I'm not too late...am I?", Jeff asked with an unsure look on his face.

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
"No, your not too late.", the man said. Some of you may recognize me as Celio."

Kinmra gasped. "Wait, I remember you, your that one guy I always saw around Bill!", she said.

Celio nodded. "Correct. A lot of you may be wondering why I have all summoned you here."

"Team Rocket has been destroying the peace of the islands. There is a rumor that they may be involved with Cipher, but that rumor is unconformed. Everybody is scared and most people don't even come out of their houses. We don't have very many strong trainers. So that's why I called you all here. I think that you all could be able to help drive Team Rocket out so that peace can be restored. Any questions?", he asked.

Kinra raised a hand, "Yeah, I have one. What is it that you want us to do first?", she asked.

"Well, according to some sightings, Team Rocket has been spotted heading towards Fire Mountain.(Every Heart: Sorry if I have that name wrong) Anything that they are doing up there cannot be good. So I think that you all should go up there and clear them out and stop whatever it is that they are doing."

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
((Mt. Ember is the name))

Kiri listened intently and wholeheartedly, she was determined to stop TEam Rocket and its cruelty, especially towards pokemon. Bynx growled at the very mention on the group's name, and Kiri hushed him.

Jon Jen

Super Coordinator
Jon had just recollected his pokemon from Joy, when the man came in the door, and began to address the group. Though Jon wasn't listening intently, he knew this man. His name was Celio, and Jon had studied his research in the past. Jon made sure he had all of his pokemon with him, and hastily followed the group into the room they had already entered.

He arrived near the end of Celio's speech. "So they're going to Mt. Ember, huh...?" Jon thought to himself. "I might as well tag along. They don't have any real leads on a Rocket hideout. So, there isn't any foul in me going along with them, as long as I keep a low profile." Jon decided in his thoughts, now resolute.

"At this point in the game, it doesn't matter if they reveal that I'm with them. I can distance myself from them. If they question me, I'll tell them that I work alone. It may seem odd, but not incriminating." Jon decided with a grin. He continued to listen to Celio, intent on obtaining as much information from him as he could.

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
"Ack, I over sleeped," yelled Zephyr running off the boat, "Dragonair, give me a ride."

Zephyr unlocked a pokeball from belt and throw it in the air. There was a flash of light and there stood Dragonair. Zephyr grabbed the Pokeball and jumped on Dragonair's back. "Let's go!"

Dragonair took off flying to the Pokemon Center.

"I really shouldn't have gone to sleep, should I?" Dragonair looked back and nodded in agreement.

"Look out!" Dragonair looked forward just quick enough to dive into the Pokecenter's open door. Zephyr held up the pokeball and yelled "Return." Dragonair vanished into the pokeball and Zephyr landed on his hands and knees.

"I need to work on the landing," Zephyr said to the confused trainers, "Well then Dragonair, Espeon, Pidgeyot." Zephyr threw his three pokeballs in the air. A flash of light and there stood the pokemon of the same name.

"So, what are you guys talkin' about"

Last edited:
D

Douglas_the_PM

Sends out all his pokemon to go play outside the pokemon center.
They dont need healing as he healed them back at Vermillion City.
He just went to the Pokemon Center to rest.

Eiken

Beginning Trainer
"...Hmm...Mt. Ember...why there?", Jeff thought to himself, never turning his attention from Celio. He waited until Celio took a pause in his speech, and then Jeff turned to see who his fellow trainers were.

They all looked as though they were right for the job, though one of the trainers who just entered the room looked a little shady, but Jeff just shook it off as being tired from the boat.

He looked down at his Pokeballs and decided that Team Rocket had to be stopped here and now, before anything terrible began to happen. "There's enough of us here...we should stand a chance.", Jeff thought to himself as he looked back up. Celio had begun speaking again.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
"Numbers don't win a battle," Kiri suddnely spoke up. She figured, if she was going to have to travel with this group, she might as well keep them from getting cocky. She despised cockyness, it often led to an untimely defeat. Bynx nodded in agreement, nad casually licked his small paw, keeping an eye on Jeff, waiting to see what his response would be.

Eiken

Beginning Trainer
Jeff looked up suddenly, surprised that anyone was listening to him. "...No...they don't...you're right. I suppose I simply spoke too soon. Numbers don't win battles, and history does show that.", Jeff paused for a moment to see if Kiri was still listening, she was, her concentration was mainly on him.

"We'll see if we can stand a chance when we actually run into the Rockets, I guess what I said earlier was just wishful thinking.", Jeff said to her. "I hope that doesn't sound to cocky...does it?"

Last edited:

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
Zephyr, irritated no one noticed him said, "Well, it might help, the more the merrier. Guys, do you agree."

Dragonair, Espeon, and Pidgeyot nodded.

"Okay then, why are we waiting here, let's get some training, 'cause if numbers don't win battles, numbers and skill just might" said Zephyr, "So, might as well battle each other, or explore other islands."

"Oh, by the way say 'cheese'" Zephyr said taking out his digital camera and snapping pictures of everyone.

Last edited:

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
"Well, wishful thinking doesn't win battles either. we have to take action if we want to stop them," she replied, and Bynx again nodded. her expression was mainly unreadable, for most of it was in her eyes, and they were hidden by her sunglasses, which she seldom ever removed. Why? Becasue she likes to be distant, and her eyes can't lie.

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
"Fine, Mr. Brightside, lets search out some of the smaller bases, and beat them, and when we get strong then attack the stronghold at Mt. Ember. We'll come up with a plan along the way. Any better ideas!?" said Zephyr looking at his newly taken photos, "Kiri, you frowned!"

Last edited:

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kim had been stood at the back of the room as she hated sitting down most of the time. Her pokemon all together talking about some stuff except Tyranitar who was returned to its pokeball. Suddely an idea came to her head. She'd heard of Mt Ember and how on occasions Moltres could be found at the top of the mountain. "I think i know what Team Rocket are after. It's Moltres there after. With power of the legendary bird of fire they can defeat almost anyone." She called out for people to hear.

Russian May

Just then the door of the training room opened with a loud "BANG" and a girl with a Sneasel on her shoulder rushed in.
"I'm really sorry, I'm late! - said she - My name is Mia. I heard all the stuff you were talking about. Yes, guys, they're for Moltres!

D

Douglas_the_PM

After i eavedropped on the thing on mt. ember i rush their recalilling my pokemon.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
"And you think I'm the type to smile," she muttered under her breath, shaking her head slightly.

"We may as well battle each other, it would help us work out weaknesses for one," she agreed to that, and didn't mind a sparring match, it might be good excersise for her pokemon anyway. Bynx jumped off of her shoulders and walked over to the Espeon, sniffing lightly.

Last edited:

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
"Training." muttered Damien. "Nice idea."

Damien let out his first pokemon Salamence. Salamence roared happily on being let out of the ball. Damien looked at his pokemon.

"Are you ready for training?" he asked.

Salamence roared and nodded yes. Salamence crouched down and layed on the ground awaiting training.

D

Douglas_the_PM

battle hu, me?
*calls gardevoir to cover me*(from sight using its psychic powers)
*follows the group*

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
"Let's see..." said Damien. "Who should I battle?"

Salamence nodded his head no and pointed his tail at Kinra.

"Kinra, I challenge you to a training battle!" yelled Damien as serious as serious could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.