• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Sevii Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
"Never mind." said Damien walking away.

He sat down by himself and returned Salamence to his pokeball. He wondered why he was even here. He isn't that strong. He is just worthless. Damien got up and left the pokemon center.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
(He decided to not battle anyone)

Damien continues walking toward the sea. He lets out Salamence again and flies to Kindle Road. Damien travels Kindle Road and goes to the hot spring. Damien puts on his swimming trunks and takes a nice hot soak in the hot spring.

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
Zephyr saw Damien leaving and decided to follow him. "Dragonair, Espeon, return," he said and returned two of his pokemon, "Pidgeyot, give me a ride."

After a minute or two he caught up with Damien. He put on his swimming trunks, jumped in, released his pokemon and asked Damien, "Why'd ya leave, we need all the help we can get. If you're going to face Team Rocket alone, I'll fail horribly with you." Zephyr said that last comment with a smile.

Last edited:

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien frowned. He wanted to tell Zephyr why he was at this part of One Island but some part held him back. He finally let it out.

"Well...." said Damien. "I don't know why I'm here. I'm not the best trainer in the world. I'm hardly a good one. The only reason I did well in the Johto league was because of my grandfather's Salamence he gave me. I raised it ever since it was a baby Bagon."

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
ooc: yeah, sorry for being gone for so long. My exams are tommorow and Friday, and if I fail the math exam, I have to take it again next year(ouch).

Meowth yawned out of boredom. Kinra reached into her bag and pulled out a ball of string. She tossed it along the floor near him. Meowth jumped at it at the sight of it. Meowth just kinda started rolling around on the floor holding the string.

Kinra pulled out her PokeNav. She scrolled down the numbers that she had until she reached the one at the very bottom. She clicked that number and after a while, it said, "Sorry there, I'm either in the middle of a Gym Battle, or I'm just unable to answer the phone. Leave a message and I'll get back to you later."

Kinra said, "Hey, sorry that I didn't come over like I said I would. Something came up at the Sevii Islands. I'll visit when I can. Bye.", she said as she turned the PokeNav off. She placed it back into her backpack. Meowth looked up from his ball of string to see Kinra's disappointed expression.

(Don't worry, I'm sure he'll understand. Don't beat yourself up over it.), Meowth said in his pokemon language. He then went back to playing with his ball of string. Kinra laughed a small laugh. "Man, it had been a long time since getting back here, hasn't it?", she asked Meowth. Meowth was too busy playing to really listen. Kinra sighed and pulled out a photograph from her pocket.

It showed Kinra, Kinra's father Lt. Surge, and Kinra's older brother Zane standing in front of the Vermillion gym. That was around when he first opened it. After "the war" that he would never stop talking about at mealtimes. Kinra rolled her eyes at that memory.

OOC: Douglas please use correct grammer and make your posts longer than five lines. Every Heart I sent you a PM did you get it?
IC:
Aeon entered the Center and managed to hear what Celio had to say. He sat down on a seat despite some looks he was getting. Slash sat down on the floor next to Aeon. Aeon looked around and saw quite a few trainers. Slash yawned. "Mt Ember huh?" Aeon muttered. He looked at Slash who yawned with a hint of boredom. "Lets go Slash" Aeon said. Aeon got up and headed for the exit.

Slash followed eagerly.

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
Kinra decided that it was probably time to go. She turned to Meowth. "You ready?", she asked. Meowth nodded. After packing his ball of string back into the bag, Kinra and Meowth ran outside. They walked over to the shore of the beach.

Meowth automatically jumped onto Kinra's back. Ignoring Meowth's claws in her back(which she felt almost all the time), she pulled out a pokeball. "Go Dragonair!", she said. Dragonair came out and decended in front of Kinra. "I need a ride over to Mt. Ember.", she said. Dragonair nodded as Kinra hopped on her back and they took off. Kinra then noticed a hot spring.

"Gotta remember to go back there when this is over.", she said as they reached the base of Mt. Ember. After recalling Dragonair back, she heard voices. Looking around, she noticed two members of Team Rocket speaking to themselves in front of a wall.

"The boss isn't going to be happy if we don't find Moltres.", said one of the grunts.

"Yeah, we better get moving.", said the other. They turned and disappered into the wall! Kinra ran over and placed a hand on the wall. "How did they do that?", she asked. Suddenly, she and Meowth fell through the wall.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kim's Delcatty was asleep at her feet and her other pokemon were starting to get tired from boredom. "So can we go or what? My pokemon are getting bored and so am i. Does anyone want to battle though because my next contest is coming up soon and i need to prepare."

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Damien sees Kinra enter Mt Ember and follows her. He is still wearing his trunks but he didn't care. For some reason he cared for this girl. He walked inside and saw her fall through the wall.

"Kinra?" asked Damien.

Damien put his hand on thw wall and also falls in.

"woah." exclaimed Damien.

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
Kinra brushed the ash from off her clothes. Looking around, it just looked like the inside of a cave. Except with huge machines hooked into the walls. "This can't be good.", Kinra said. She then turned to Damien.

"Hey there! I remember seeing you at the center.", she said. Kinra took another look around. "Do you think we should go back and tell the others to come here?", she asked Damien.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-

<-winning with it
Dave remained listening to the talk of Team rocket by just tossing a pokeball with a D on it. These kids don't know what they are getting themselves into. They need to learn. Dave sees them all getting annoyed waiting so they look to battle, yet Dave just remains back. All he does is keep tossing the pokeball.

He notices that he is quite thirsty and leaves to get a drink. This only leads to him seeing people go through walls. okay, that is the weirdest thing today, though not in the past. He walks up to Kinra who had her Meowth go into the wall.

"Is there any thing wrong here, how did this happen?" Dave says with the same pokeball still in his hands.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
"I think everything is goin' wrong." said Damien. "And no we shouldn't tell the others. It's too risky."

Damien kept looking at the Team Rocket members. His eyes seemed to glimmer from tears. He seemed like he was about to cry but he was strong.

"Elekid go." said Damien whispering to his pokeball.

Elekid got out and was about to say "Elekid!" but Damien covered his mouth.

"Give the floor an electric shock." said Damien.

A little shock shocked the floor but the Rocket's didn't notice.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-

<-winning with it
Dave's umbreon felt a shock just hit him. It all of the sudden just jumped up. "What's wrong? Please don't jump like that." Umbreon used it psychic powers to speak to dave within the mind. There is someone in the building, send out somebody to blast it. "Fine if you say so"

"Go Blastoise." A blue pokemon was sent out of a new pokeball Dave got from his pockets, while he put the other away. "Blast that wal--" Dave was stopped by himself. "Should I do this Kinra?" Dave asked. "I don't want to cause any problems.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
"Uh, I think your Umbreon felt my Elekid's shock and that's your prob." said Damien. "Sorry bout that but as you see the ground is now squishy and spongey. Now, go Quilava."

Quilava comes out and tests the ground and smiles.

"Perfect." said Damien.

Jon Jen

Super Coordinator
Jon was completely floored. This entire operation, he thought, was very poorly set up. Half of the so called pursuers were still here in the conference room, challenging each other to battles, while a smaller group had already left. "What folly!" Jon thought. "They aren't even going to follow after the others, and instead they'd rather battle each other instead of saving their strength for the Rockets. At this rate, I'm going to need to be the powerhouse of the attack, and then I won't have any time to steal anything!" he mocked cynically.

"Seriously though, this could be a big problem. If they can't cause an adequate distraction, I won't get anywhere. Let's try to push them in the right direction!" Jon thought, as he got up from his position leaning against the wall. "If I can convince the stragglers to get going, then I can go scout Mt. Ember with a clear mind." he finished in his thoughts.

"Wasting your time battling? Shouldn't you people be concerned with chasing down the Rockets?" Jon asked slyly. "Honestly, we had better get going." he spoke, as he turned to the door, to leave alone. Hopefully his harassment was enough to get them going. He left the center, and turned out of the others sight, as he took a pokeball and tossed it into the air, revealing Grave, Jon's trusty Alakazam.

"Grave, I haven't got a lot of time for scouting if the others really do get off their duffs to Mt. Ember. So, we'll have to get there as soon as possible." Jon spoke, as he pulled out his PokeNavigator, which he had especially customized himself. He messed around with it for a while, before revealing a very detailed map of the area to Grave. He pointed with his finger as he began to spoke. "Grave, this is where we are." Jon spoke. "And this is the general area of Mt. Ember." he spoke, as he clicked the PokeNavi off, and touched his hand to Grave. "Teleport us to Mt. Ember straight away!" Jon ordered. Grave did as he was told, and used Teleport, whisking the two off with amazing psychic prowess.

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
Zephyr ran out of the springs, pokemon in tow. He looked around and saw a disurbance on Mt. Ember.

"Dragonair, give me a ride; Pidgeyot, follow; Espeon, back in the pokeball." The pokemon obeyed and Zephyr caught the pokeball while jumping on Dragonair. "Go!"

Zephyr, Dragonair, and Pidgeyot flew closer and closer he recognived the shapes on the Mountain as they walked in a cave. Zephyr than proceeded into the cave and blurted out "Hi Damien!" and he couldn't figure out why they looked at him so strangely.

"Damien, wake me up next time!"he yelled

Eiken

Beginning Trainer
"Wasting your time battling? Shouldn't you people be concerned with chasing down the Rockets?", Jon asked slyly. Now that caught Jeff's attention as strange. "I'm all for taking down the Rockets, but why's he got such a problem with a few stragglers?", Jeff asked to himself, but by that time Jon was already leaving.

"...Something's off here, hopefully I'm wrong, but...", Jeff trailed off. He decided to go after Jon, he needed to go to Mt. Ember anyway, why not make sure everyone was here for the right reasons?

A few seconds later Jeff was outside the Pokemon Center, he selected one of the Pokeballs at his side and threw it out, "Charizard, go!" he yelled as the Pokemon flew out've it's ball. "We've got to go to Mt. Ember, alright?", Jeff asked his Pokemon, and the Charizard nodded. A second later Jeff was on it's back and they were flying to the great mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.