• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Sevii Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
"Hey, that was funny," said Zephyr laughing, "Come with us, I could use another prankster on the team! We're heading to Islands Five and Six. You might even get a magical pokemon, if we're lucky. Well, lets go already." He then went outside the cave.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"So then to island five and six? Looks like we're getting close to the permanent end of Team Rocket then." Kim said looking down at her Delcatty. It had been in a fight before so it was slightly hurt. So were Mawile and Swellow but they were in their pokeballs. "I'm gonna have to make a stop by a pokemon centre to heal my pokemon though.

Russian May

Hey, guys! - the group turned. There stood a girl with a Sneasel on her shoulder - Remember me? I was on Mt.Ember with you but everything happened so fast. Can I come to islands 5 and 6 with you? I can't wait to kick some Rocket butts! Oh, by the way, I'm Mia. And this is Striker - she pointed at her Sneasel - And what are your names?

Crimson Riven

The Crimson Master
Rune rolled his neck his neck to get out all of the kinks he had developed in it while sleeping in the bunks on the ship that had brought them here, they werent very comfortable, at least not to him that was. His sore neck was the reason why he had decided to soak in the hot springs rather then chase after this group and arrive just as the battle was finishing, he much prefered to relax and gather his energy for upcoming fights.

"Heck, I'm in, I came all this way to give Team Rocket what for and I dont plan on leavin the Sevii's without doing so" he announced, besides he thought, I have a personal score to settle with those low life scum bags

He reached for his towel and started to dry himself off. "Well what are we waiting for then? Lets go show these crooks that they wont be allowed to get away with whatever they please anymore!"

Last edited:

Evil Munchlax

"Hey Mia!I'm Crash and this is my Treeko on my Shoulder.I bet my Typhosion
and your Blaziken would make an awesome team!,"said Crash.Treeko then climbed down from Crash's shoulder to the ground faceing Mia's Sneasle and said in pokemon language,"Sup I'm Treeko!"Then Crash said,"Rune's right let's go kick some Rocket butt already!"He felt they needed to get back at Team Rocket for what they tryed to do to Moltress.

Last edited:

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
"So, Lets go, already, and I'm Zephyr," said Zephyr, as he started to catch up with Kim at the pokemon center. After they got thier pokemon healed they met up at the boat.

"So, Five or Six?" asked Zephyr.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-

<-winning with it
Dave notices the others leaving to another Island. "Dragonite, lets go" The dragon pokemon follow returns to dave's side along with umbreon. The three off them start to go to the others. They reach them getting ready with all these pokemon by their sides. "hello There" Dave says in a calm manner. "So where are you all going?" Dave says while his 2 pokemon remain in the back of him.

OOC: Make posts longer.

Yes where are we heading?? I would like to know this. Oh yeah my Larvaitar and My Dratini Evovled! Wartortle has not yet though but we can tell he is soon! Ninetales is Sleeping and so is Aracanine! Those battles on Mt. Ember were so intense! Don't yall agree? Oh Zepher thanks for sending your pokemon to me! They really did help me out! So what happened to Moltres? Is it safe on Mt. Ember? Hopefully don't you agree? If Giovanni and Zane do go looking for legendaires then we must try to get there before them and maybe catch some ourselfs so Giovanni isnt invinceble!

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
"Hey, Dave, Hunter! Actually, we were just desiding that. And Moltres is okay. I say Island Six so we can use those magical pokemon against Team Rocket. Well, I'm going to Island Six, if you want to go to that base, go ahead. But, I think I heard that those pokemon were on Island Seven, which means, I can catch a Pupitar, too! Dave, come with me!" said Zephyr. He pulled Dave and Hunter on to the boat and asked the driver to go to Island Seven.

Last edited:

Cipher Admin Lovrina

...I forgot. O.O;
"Where we headn'?" Reina asked, curiously. "I'm confused. You said six...? Five...? Where?" Reina was confused while Mary was hungry. Reina tossed Mary some food and then Reina smoothed out her velvet skirt. She took a mirror and lip-stick out of her purse and began to apply lip-stick to her lips. Then she took out some eye-shadow and applied that, too. Then Reina took out her contacts and replaced them with fresh ones. "No wonder...the moisture ran out. That's why my eyes were hurting so much...maybe I should go back to glasses?" Reina took out a pair of pink lined glasses. "Nah...I'll try the contacts again. THEN I'll see about the glasses." Reina put the glasses away. Mary wanted more food. Reina tossed Mary a lot more food. "There Mary. Happy?" Reina asked. "These earring hurt..." Reina took off her old earrings and replaced them with fuzzy pink balls on a silver chain. "Much better...and lighter." Reina then put the mirror away and asked, "Did you decide where we're heading?"

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
"Well, Reina, I'm goin' to get me some magic pokemon, and I'm dragging Dave and Hunter for back-up. Want to come? There's magic pokemon in it for you. I'll even throw in five ultra balls," said Zephyr to the confused girl, "I don't know about these guys, though. Come with us, it'll be fun!"

Before she could say "no!" he grabbed the girl and "nudged her in the right direction," in this case, towards the speed boat and Mary followed, still eating her food. Zephyr then remembered a fifth member of his "incouraged" team. He grabbed Damien and pulled him to the boat.

"Bye, Kinra! I'll meet you on Island Five in a while! Captain, start your engine! here's the 100 dollars for tickets," said Zephyr. Then the boat was on its way before anyone could object.

Last edited:
Alright Zephyr im comingn witcha! Its not a mission without Hunter!(winks). Alright Try to catch A Larvaitar! I got mine back in Kanto from my dad wen he went out here. I havent seen him in like 5yrs! Oh well. Cant wait! Hay ima catch me some legendaires to! I call dibs on a Deoxys!!!

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Let's go to guys. Glalie, Breloom, Swellow you guys know the drill." She sent out her three pokemon. Glalie made an ice platform to stand on underneath Kim's feet and locked her legs inplace without causing the ice to touch, Breloom attached a few leech seeds whilst Glalie froze the platform and finnally the leech seeds attached to Swellow who multiplied itself with Double team. She recalled Glalie and Brellom but Swellow flew off dragging Kim behind her but she was used to carrying Kim like this. They followed the group that left in the boat.

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
"Yay! We're almost there! So when we land, Pupitar is to the south, and you guys can scout on ahead! I won't take long! Yahoo! we're here, so stock up on supplies! Oh, and five ultra balls, I'm getting a head start on catching my pokemon!," said Zephyr. He throw everyone thier bribes walked off the boat and into town.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kim hit land and the ice broke. She recalled Swellow and took off after the others. She'd stocked up on pokeballs before so she didn't need any bought from anywhere near by. "Great i've lost them. Oh well i'll probably find them later." She said as she ran into the mountains.

Soon after she running from a large Onix that was firing dragonbreath attacks at her. She could so nothing but run. "Oh god i need help." She said looking around for one of the group she was with before.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-

<-winning with it
"So your going for a pupitar Zephyr?" Dave asked. "if your getting a tyranitar, i'll challenge you with mine, which is left in the PC". Then Dave recalled his Dragonite which was flying just above them. He grabbed umbreon who was resting and just fell asleep with his head on the rim of the boat. "Just wake me when we get there"

Soon later they get and Dave wakes up with the sound of Zephyr. umbreon just follows Dave from behind as they walk along the towns streets.

Crimson Riven

The Crimson Master
Rune, having finished drying himself, cracked his knucles as he pulled the last of his clothes on, these people were certainly amusing and interesting enough, that was for sure, he was looking forward to travelling with these people for awhile, but knew he would eventually part ways with them to continue his quest, as they would too. It was inevitable.

"Well I dont know about any of you, but I'm looking forward to catching a Lugia and maybe a Ho-Ho" he said as he snapped his pokebelt into place. "So I'm gonna see if there's another boat leaving for Eight Island, or if there's anyone with a boat at all that can give me a lift over there. Your more then welcome to tag along if you want, but I'll meet yahs at Five Island when I'm done. Oh, by the way, if any of you have a PokeNav, we should really register each other so that if we need to get in contact quickly, we can."

While he said this, the young man was silently looking forward to running into a Lugia and a Ho-oh. He had remembered seeing one, or at least he thought he had, while he was in Johto Region a couple of years ago. He had seen Ho-oh flying off into the distance, and he was sure he had seen the silhouette of a Lugia swimming under the boat he was travelling on to the Whirl Islands. Now that he was a much stronger and skilled trainer, he was starting to think he might have a serious chance at catching them, especially with his current esembled team of pokemon. It would be a battle to put down in his journals, he would make sure of it.

Cipher Admin Lovrina

...I forgot. O.O;
When Reina got off the boat, she was sick. "Where's the bathroom?" Reina asked. She was green. There was a Rent-A-John a foot away from her. She went in there and threw-up only once. "Sorry!!!" She shouted. "I get sea-sick AFTER I've been on the boat!!" Reina took some Pepto Bismol and washed her mouth out with orange flavored mouth-wash. She then chewed some intense gum.

"Meooow!!!" Delcatty meowed. Reina rolled fher eyes and gave Delcatty some food. "There, Mary. Happy? Or still hungry?" Mary smiled and nodded and shook her head. That ment that she was happy. "Thank you, God!!!" Reina prayed. Reina smoothed out her pink velvet skirt. She was afraid that dirt got on it when she on the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.