• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon The Ultimate Quest

how good is this comic?

• YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • you're pretty good at this

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • you're kinda good, just a few tweaks

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Ouch! I don't want to be mean, but you suck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0Mg Yu0 $uCk a** !!! St0p RiGhT nOw!!!!

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lone_wolf816

Good chapter and it was funny so keep it up!

;197;- Lone Wolf

L

lone_wolf816

Shad's hair part is.... a bit odd. You spelled psychic wrong and the battles were short.. too short. Other then that... It was a great chapter!

;197;- Lone Wolf

L

lone_wolf816

The spriting with with the vines were pretty cool and you actually made a shadow underneath the Areodactal! You spelled yes wrong twice and there were several other problems. Other then that a good chapter!

;330;- Spirit Within

dabou

Pokemon Master
lone_wolf816 said:
The spriting with with the vines were pretty cool and you actually made a shadow underneath the Areodactal! You spelled yes wrong twice and there were several other problems. Other then that a good chapter!

;330;- Spirit Within
i meant to spell yes wrong (the dude has an acsent)

thx i worked har... uhh not so hard on the vines

i would like to know the several other problemes (exept the first time areodactyle was spose to talk but didnt)

oh and im wondering... where is everyone else? it seems that your the only one who posted here (oh exept champ kevin and superjolteon)

EDIT!!! again

EPISODE 6 PT 2 http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/6263/comic6pt29kc.png

more action!

Last edited:
L

lone_wolf816

Good chapter except for several spelling errors.

;330;-Spirit Within

L

lone_wolf816

Pretty good! And it seems like another team is in the mix.... Like you said the halloween didn't make sense. But I like how you used SSB:M characters becauuse I'm re playing the game. I also liked how some of the masks were from the Zelda series.

dabou

Pokemon Master
Last edited:
S

sibou

Salut dabou,j'aime baucoup t'es comic

TRANSALATION BY DABOU:

yo dabou, I like your comics a lot

dabou

Pokemon Master
S

sibou

Hey dabou ! I just want to let you know that I really like your new comics, there very good. I like the part when the dude falls in love with Christine.

ps: I learnd English! YAY!!!!

dabou

Pokemon Master
thx bro *sigh*

ive decided, if i dont get 10 new posts this week, ill close this down.

so if you absolutly want to see this comic again, post

maxphi5

pokemon master
this is one of the best comics i ever read!

Status
Not open for further replies.