• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Ultimates (Discussion Thread)

Zincspider

My Bloody
Hey Kamotz, in my current post, I decided to give RIley a small amout of competition if you know what I mean. Mostly to give Del and Gama a reason to bicker, but also to get him integrated into speaking to toehr people. I know it won't go anywhere, but it's just for kick and giggles at the moment, ok?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Fine with me. Just read it and i like it. It adds some depth and character interaction to the story, which is what I want to go for.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Alright then.
Just making sure I wasn't messing with anything. n_n

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Hmm...I guess it's taking a while to post. Looking back, I guess that's kinda my bad. I didn't leave you with very much to go on in my last post. Wel...just post something quick and short, like a wake-up breakfast scene or something (I like what those who've posted so far have done, btw) and I'll get on my new post.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Oh, and Kamotz, if you want Stephen to find Del hiding... the spot he is in is fairly small for a showdow (like a small closet), so a toe might be poking out or somthing.

Morgie04086

temperamental artist
sorry I haven't posted yet. I'm usually very on top of this kind of thing. I'll get to it sometime today.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
sorry I haven't posted yet. I'm usually very on top of this kind of thing. I'll get to it sometime today.

That's fine. You're not the only one we're waiting on, so don't beat yourself up over it. I think I'll post again, just to get the plot moving (since my last post really didn't leave much for anyone to respond to). This next post will be the debriefing and explanations.

Morgie04086

temperamental artist
Hey Kamotz, what is your policy on creating new characters? I have an awesome idea for another one but I wasn't sure what the limits are.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well...we have a LOT of characters already, and incorporating a new one might be tricky...but PM me the details if its as awesome as you say and I'll tell you what I think.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Really sorry I didn't post before you had to do an update Kamotz, have been really busy in work. I'm off this weekend, so I'll do a post which includes a catch up and then following on.

Just one note, Conrad worked for Devon, so he can't really go 'undercover' as such. Unless this is part of the plan.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Yeah. I was counting on Conrad's involvement. It'd allow him to blend in more since he actually works there.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I'm still hoping that polar star, shadowfaith, and Razor all post their little exhibitions. I want to get this moving as much as you do.

Morgie04086

temperamental artist
Now we're just waiting on Shadowfaith and Razor. I understand your impatience, Kamotz.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
I understand, I would hate me right now too. I have a little more to write in regards to showcasing my pokemon, and I will get that done tonight. I swear.

Everyone's done! XD

And I was reading Razor Leaf's comment. Just so that there's no confusion, Lek's powers aren't only fire-based (he wasn't even using any flames in my last post). It can change to ice or electric depending on his surroundings. His morphing ability has no element; it just transforms him and increases his physical capabilities, grows the parts that are transformed, increases defensive properties (physical and elemental), and gives him flight. Powerwise, anyway. Well, just those so far.

Last edited: