• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Ultimates (Discussion Thread)

Unicorn

Neigh.
Hey guys, I know it might be a little confusing, but I changed my username. I was once Morgie04086, but I am no more. I made a new account because that old username absolutely sucked. I really hated it; like, really. Anyway, just so that the mods don't jump on me, I read the rules and I sent another mod a message about this. I will no longer be using Morgie04086 and this is the first, only, and last time I will ever make a new account. You may now refer to me as Unicorn. Sorry for the confusion!

Morgie04086

temperamental artist
Just confirming what I wrote above. RIP Morgie04086.

Zincspider

My Bloody
So, Kamotz...
Everyone gave their presentation 8D

Unicorn

Neigh.
Yeah, Kamotz. I'm ready for the next installment. =P

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Yep, working on a post. I don't want to push the plot too quickly. This is an RPG that needs a lot of character interaction...or at least benefits from it greatly.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Awesome. I get what you're saying. And just in case I haven't made myself clear in the past: I really love this RPG. It's amazing. Pokemon + Superheroes = genius.

Around a week+ of inactivity... So is this rp dead?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
No. I am working on another post. But between getting caught up in unholy crusade, school, and sickness, I haven't gotten much work on it done recently.

Ah, duly noted. Considering I have two out of three, I can understand. Or maybe three our of three if the cold is more than just that. Hope you get better.

Zincspider

My Bloody
LIVE DANGIT!
LIIIIVE!
*Gives a life giving jolt of posting*

Unicorn

Neigh.
Ditto! I want this roleplay ALIVE! If I could think of something, I'd post. But we're still waiting on you, Kamotz.

*waiting for signs of life*

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Guys please do not SPAM the thread with these sort of pointless comments. If you want to find out if the RPG is continuing or not then send a Private Message or Visitor Message to Kamotz. This is not a chat thread, so don't use it as such, active or not.