• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Uprising.

Psychic

Really and truly
Guys, NO ASKING WHEN THE RP IS GOING TO START. Not only is it generally SPAM, but it is also against the rules to ask if/when the RP is going to start. >>

~Psychic

PikaPower!

Oh! Oooooh! People!

Bookist: Okay. Label the parts of the RPG, and make it all longer. Especially the RPG sample.

.:Lemon Tea:. This is perfect. I cannot say anymore, this is perfect. All those from now who wish to join, this is what I'm looking for. Yes, Eevee can be an Umbreon.

Bandana: Aha! One of the Almighty! This is good! You are indeed accepted. By the way, what's Tokyo Mew Mew?

Missingno2: Sorry, but you just need to lengthen it all. I did say 5+ lines...

bookist

sign-up pokemon
name Renji
species drapian ;452; (mispelled)
gender-male
personality: Renji is a somewhat lazy pokemon that prefers to just rest in a branch than do anything at all. However despite his laziness he is a very skilled fighter. He also will protect his comrades/allies at all costs whether they are freindly to him or not. He also has a habit of just getting the job done. In his mind 'the sooner its done the sooner I can relax.' Since he has a huge hatred for his enemys he shows no mercy in battle. (his partners usually have to hold him back when one tries to reveal info and he wants to just get rid of the enemy. He is also a pokemon that is almost incapable of romance (he rests to much to think about having a girlfreind, starting a family etc.) He also grins when he fights and the opponent has the upper hand. More of a challenge. When he does fight an easy win is not even a win to him. Oh he also has a huge appetite.

History: Renji was always pushed around as a kid so he decided to get stronger. He trained with some of the best fighters. So when that mean spearow (mispelled) came back he would be ready. However before he could get back rockets came and took them away. Renji wanted to join rangers, but they turned him down because he was too powerful and since the stylus was still in style whoever Renji joined would have no need for theirs. That is no fun so they turned him down. He understood, but that did not make it any better. He then thought about trainers and tried. Fact remained he had to let the trainer win which he despised doing so he simply decided to wait in a cave. However the rockets set off a cave in. Because Renji could move fast he escaped, but vowed revenge on them and all humans. Right now he is waiting, binding his time.

Side:Rebellion

RPG example-Surrounded in a closed corridor like a rattata. Renji grinned and waited. All of a sudden 5 Nidokings were teleported in. Renji grunted and thought how he hated nidokings. Cross poison would do little and most of their attacks did a lot. O well he though. As he was bracing himself for battle he did not notice the one behind him use horn drill...Suddenly he jumped and the nidoking KO'ed one of his team mates. Renji grinned "i hop its not too easy he thought as the nidokings used earthquake. Renji jumped on the ceiling to avoid danger. "I really hope I have a challenge or I'm just goin to Ko em here", Renji muttered. They all charged up a hyper beam which of course Renji dodged however the ceiling caved in knocking them out. Or did it someone stayed concious...

This better?

Edit: is this format what u mean?

Last edited:

PikaPower!

Use the form, please Bookist.

Editing accepted list, now.

Shadow Aura

OKay, I'll try to sign up:

Nickname: Midnight
Species: Absol ;359;
Personality:
Midnight is a silent, strong-minded and intelligent Pokémon, who is often walking her own ways. She's used to be a loner, so it can be a little difficult for her to get used to travel with others. She is very calm, but when she first gets angry, it's hard to get her calm again. Her power to foresee nature disasters is very useful, and she is always telling other Pokémon she sees, when there's a disaster on the way. She is quick and powerful. She thinks before she acts, which often leads to success. It takes very long time for her to believe in new Pokémon and humans she meets, because of bad memories from her past.
History:
When she was young, she lived with her parents in a herd of Absols in the mountains. Life was very peaceful there and there were rarely problems. But one day, the herd got attacked by Team Rocket. The herd got shattered in panic. Most of the Absol's got caught, and Midnights parents got caught too. The last word they said to her was an order to get down the mountains. She ran as fast as she could. Too fast, indeed. She tripped over some rocks, and fell all the way down the mountains. She fainted, when she reached the mountains foot.
She grew up around a small den she dug herself, eating berries and apples. When she was about 14 years old (in human age), she met a trainer. He looked like a nice person, and after a long fight, she was caught. The trainer named her Midnight, because she was so beautiful, as the night she was caught on. She was very excited to now be a trainer's Pokémon. The trainer's Pokémon were also kind. But not as kind as their acts; They were all members of Team Rocket. And after that, she also found out, that her parents were dead in an explosion, made in a mission, that failed. She went out of her skin of sorrow. How could it possibly happen? She wanted to escape from Team Rocket, but she saw no opportunity to escape. As a result of that, she stayed at Team Rocket for a year. But that year hasn't been pure waste of time; She is now more powerful than she has ever felt.
Side: Rebels
RPG Sample:
One night, when Midnight was walking around, looking for some trainer-leftovers, she heard footsteps. Not ordinary Pokémon footsteps - these were louder, and sounded almost like a march. Midnight ran quickly into some bushes. She looked out. It was a trainer. The trainer saw directly at the bushes, but Midnight had a stradegy. Just like she did at all other trainers, she walked slowly out, staring at the trainer. With her shining red eyes, she thought she could scare the trainer away. But the trainer just got excited, and said to himself: "Oh! An Absol!".
Midnights performance didn't went as she had expected. Far from. But now she could do nothing but battle against him and his Pokémon.
"Go! Koffing!" the trainer shouted. And as he just said, a Koffing went out of his Pokéball.
"Use your tackle at that Absol!". The Koffing looked at Midnight, and quickly it flew down and hit her hard. She rolled over, and was up, standing in fight possition once again. Quickly, she jumped up at the Koffing, and with her sharp claws, she made an awful looking wound on the Koffings skin. The Koffing spinned around several times, and had a very sad face.
"Aww, Koffing - Return!" the trainer shouted. He looked like there should be many fainted Pokémon to get his courage down.
"Get it, Venomoth!" the trainer shouted, and a Venomoth came flying out of the Pokéball. Now Midnight was in trouble. She couldn't jump high enough to attack the Venomoth. She had to wait, until the Venomoth flew closer to the ground.
"Venomoth - Use your gust to get all the bushes out of this area!". Venomoth began to move it's wings faster and faster. Midnight watched closely at the Venomoth, as the grass around her began to disappear.
"Now hit it with a tackle!" - Venomoth flew quickly down and hit her. Midnight rolled over as before, but before she could get up, the trainer had thrown a Pokéball. Midnight was tired, and didn't resist at all. She was now under the command of a trainer.

Last edited:

Furizaa

:eek: This looks interesting and I haven't had a good rp in a while, so why not? ^-^;

Name (human): Gary Pinegrove
Age (10-20): 17
Personality 5+ lines: Gary is quite a character indeed. There often two different sides to him, seen mostly through the 'cliche' silly at times and serious at others like any ordinary protagonist. However, Gary is deeper than that, often spiting himself with his 'cursed' bad luck, in which trouble and misfortune just happen to find him easily, as he tends to find trouble more or less when he's trying to avoid it, and vice versa. With that been said, when the going gets tough, Gary can quickly become a whole another person, cynical, a tactical strategist, and also a bit of a loner. He is a dreamer, sometimes getting caught just sitting off somewhere, staring into the distance with a lack of consciousness. (Though which side of him I roleplay usually depends on the mood of the setting ^-^; Don't get me wrong though, he's no schitzo or like double-identity kind of people; he just shifts moods easily.)
Appearance (What your charri looks like) 5+ lines: Gary is a bright young man, stretching to 5'9" tall; despite his generally thin physique, can be quite athletic if he needs to be. He has dark brown hair, often in a mess, but with long bangs going off to one side. His most standout feature on his body are probably his emerald-green eyes, while he often finds himself gazing into nothingness. As for what Gary wears, he never goes anywhere without his beloved black hoodie, and also wears a red long sleeve shirt with black sleeves, dark khacki cargo pants, and navy blue sneakers. (here is a picture of what he looks like; doll made by me)
History 5+ lines: Gary is quite familiar with the evils of Team Rocket, having grown up in Azalea Town in Jhoto, living through the entire act of terrorism on the Slowpokes. His cousin is the Gym Leader Bugsy, where they often trained together until it was Gary's time to go off and be a trainer. His starter pokemon was a little Cyndaquil with a big heart, and after a long run of easy victories to build up their egos, was crushed in a devastating loss to a mysterious trainer. From that day forth, the two have become inseparable, and have strived to never get in over their heads again. A few years later now, the two have grown together to form an indomitable team, through many hardships. During the great pokemon rebellion, Gary and his team knew what they had to do.
Pokemon. 3+ lines for personality, unlimited moves:
Typhu: (Typhlosion, male) Typhu is Gary's starter pokemon Typhlosion, the two having met in New Bark town as a little Cyndaquil. Typhu is a fierce fighter, stopping at nothing to protect his partner. He can be pessamistic at times, but is the reason for keeping Gary down to earth sometimes, while the reckless trainer tends to get in trouble. In a tough battle, Typhu is Gary's go-to guy, a powerful asset for almost any situation.
Scurvy: (Aipom, male) Scurvy's bond with Gary is almost as tight as Gary's with Typhu, and yet Scurvy is almost the polar opposite of the Typhlosion. The little Aipom for starters has a strange pirate complex, convinced he is a true swashbuckling pirate of the seven seas. He is very energetic, always sporting a wide grin and a hearty "Arr!" as he sits perched up on Gary's shoulder. Like Gary, he often finds himself in trouble, jumping to conclusions almost too quickly. He always wears a little pirate bandana on his head and has a little plastic toy sword strapped to his back that he waves about with his tail-hand.

RPG Sample: "Ugh... where are we?" Gary groggily moaned as he sat up. He shook the sand out of his hair and gazed to his left. A long, empty beach was before him. He then looked to his right, only to see the mirror image of the beach. He rubbed his head, shaking sand out of it, and got to his feet. He quickly reached to his belt and plucked a PokeBall off of it.
"C'mon out Scurvy, I need your help..." he commented dully, flicking his wrist as the ball spun out of his hand and opened up in a bright flash of light. In an instant, a little Aipom appeared before him, clad in a little pirate bandana. Scurvy cocked his head and smiled, looking around at the beach setting and happily chanted, "Arr!"
The little Aipom then scurried over to his trainer and hopped up, grabbing a hold of the human's hand, and worked his way up his wrist, arm, and all the way up to his shoulder, where he sat.
"Hey little buddy, I think we're shipwrecked..." Gary mumbled, glancing at the monkey, who rolled his eyes. Gary sighed and rolled his eyes back at him. "...again."
He turned around, kicked a wooden plank from the wreckage, and headed toward the forest.

PikaPower!

Dark Aura: Accepted

Furizaa: Oh! You called my RPG Good! YAY! Accepted, and not because you called it good.

PikaPower!

Okay folks, just one more until we begin! And I would like the last one to be one of "The Almighty", but it's not needed.

After I say accepted for the last one, NO MORE EDITING!

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
I'd like to sign up.

Species: Espeon
Name: Anna
History: Anna never knew her parents or if she had any sibblings. When she was still a evee she was kindnapped by some scientist who did some very strange things to her. She was able to escape but, now for some strange reson, she can use water and elitric attcks. She currently wanders alone afraid that anyone she meets is with those scinetists. She runs from every trainer that she can and if she can't she fights then runs.
Personality: Anna is young, shy, graceful, and kind to anyone she trusts.(witch is no one at the moment)
(Q. How often do we have to update this?)

PikaPower!

Poke gal: Make it much longer, please. If you don't use the rules, then I won't let you in.

If Poke gal does it right, I will start the RPG.

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
Okey I'll try again.
Species: Espeon
Side: Rebals
Personality: Anna is shy, young, graceful, smart, and kind to any one she trusts(witch is no one at the momment) She is also lonley.
Other: She wears a white color that her mother wore with a sappihire on the front.
History: Anna's parents died when she was little so she did not know them at all, or if she has any siblings. While she was still a Evee she was kidnapped by Team Rocket!(who else.) They did some strange things to her for a while. One day she escaped and soon after she evoled into Espeon she found out that she could use water and electric attacks along with phycic ones. Anna curently wonders alone in fear that Team Rocket will try to find her again. Whenever she runs into a trainer she fights for a while then runs off.
R/P/G sample: All is quiet in the forest at night, all pokemon are asleep, well almost all pokemon. Suddenly out of the bushes leaps a Espeon(Anna) soon followed by 2 Houndoom and 2 more Mighteyenna! Anna, although exsasted, keeps running while thinking "Not again!" One of the Houndoom jumps over her and lands in front of her while the other pokemon surrond her. Then out of the bushes steps a tall spooky looking trainer. He sees the tired Espeon surounded smirks and says "Good job guys now Houndoom flamthrower, Mighteyenna shadow ball!" The pokemon fire thier attacks at Anna, Anna smiles and jumps in the air then hits them with a thunder. While the trainer screms angirly at his pokemon, Anna slips away into the bushes thinking "Another close call."

Is this right? (How often will we have to update this?)

PikaPower!

In the rules, it says 5+ lines for Personality and History. Personality isn't even one for you. You are not exempted from these rules, and you have one chance left to improve.

Nightshroud

Is a spot still avaliable? If so may I reserve and post my profile tomorrow?

Thankyou

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
Okey I shall try again.
Name:Anna
Species:Espeon
Commpains: Anna will evently join up with a Leafia named Flora and a Glacia named Snow.

Personality: Anna is a loner who does not trust anyone, even her own kind.
She does not like to run into trainers or thier pokemon wondering around, she does not want to get caught. Anna will go out of her way to help a pokemon if it's in trouble and can't get away, but she will not stick around for thank yous. Anna is smart, graceful, young, and yet lonley because of what team rocket did to her parents and her siblings. When she does run into a trainer she will fight but then runs, but when she doges thier pokemon's attacks so gracfully the trainers want her even more! She does not like to work with other pokemon so she works alone on the rebals side but will not hurt anyone but team rocket. Anna is also a little smaler then the avrege Espeon because she was a runt of the litter.

History: Anna's parents where killed by Team Rocket and her siblings where taken by them. Anna followed them as far as she could but lost them. She then wanderd on the streets for a year before she heard some pokemon talking about a forest that was guared by a spirte with plenty of food and water. Anna headed off to the forest and when she got there a trainer found her! The trainer sent out a Jolteon that Anna easily defeted then she ran off.
A few days later she was in a battle with a Flareon and was losing when the Flareon's trainer threw a sun ribben at Anna! Anna then evoled into a Espeon connfused at why the trainer did this she defeted the Flareon with ease then ran off.

R/P/G sample: Anna was napping on a patch of grass, when out of nowhere, a trainer popped up! Anna say the trainer and leaped into a fighting stance thinking "I'm bored so I'll fight, besides if this trainers like the rest she won't let me get away". The trainer threw a pokeball and said "Go Flareon!" Anna knew what a Flareon was and that this was not going to be easy. The Flareon came out of the pokeball and cried "Flare Flareon!" Anna charged at it with a tackle but the Flareon doged it with ease. Anna saw the trainer looking at her wierd when the trainer put her hand in her bag, and pulled out a yelow ribben, then the trainer threw it at Anna! Caught off guard the ribben hit Anna, Anna shook her head thinking "I feel strange" the next thing she new she was taller, purple, had a longer tail, and a red jewl on her forehead! Anna currius why the trainer did this quickly defeted the Flareon then ran off wondering "Is it possible that only Team Rocket is evil?"

I know Evee only evoles with a ribben in mystery dungeon but it seemed more intersting this way. Is this any better Pikapower?

PikaPower!

Well, because Nightshroud placed a reservation before your last post, I would like to see if his/hers is better. If Night-chan means him, sorry.

cyan water

Poochama lover
ok, i hope this goes onto the second page, im typing message from the first

Name: Crayno
Species: Poliwag
Personality (What your character is like) 4-6 lines: Crayno is light-hearted, good-natured, and just a likable guy, to most. Crayno tries to make a lot of jokes, some don't come out some good, but it's the trying that can get people out of the gloom. Crayno doesn't like seeing other sad people or pokemon, and usually becomes quiet when others are sad or arquing, the other times, he intervenes and settles things back all right. The only bad things about Crayno is that he is slightly smaller but his tail his bigger then most other poliwags. He also gets mad just a little bit more than others usually do, and when completely and utterly about to explode from anger and only then, does he lash out, but the attacks are usually too weak to even hurt his opponent or the person hes ticked off at. The last down side about Crayno is he talks a lot, sometimes to himself, but often when he's rambling on about something random is because it's related to something else he's thinking about, or he's doing math in his head, or he's just talking outloud about something random because its either to fill the silence or because it's something just truely random and is known to inturrupt others when random thoughts pop into his mind. Or, he's talking outloud because he's finally just plain lost it, but it's hard to tell.
History (Why your charri joined the Humans, or decided to overthrow them) 5+ lines. 3+ lines for secondary characters: Crayno: um, hold on, have to go, real sorry, should come back and complete post by about late 8:00 PM tonight or around this time tommorow, please dont do anything too bad like reject me or anything, and please hold a spot, and no, this is not Crayno's history, i really have to go, by. Once again, please dont deleate my post or something like that.
Other:
Side ("The Almighty" or the rebels):
RPG Sample:

PikaPower!

Okay, no more signups until I see Nightshrouds.

Nightshroud

Sorry about the wait, I been all over the place today.. and i'm a girl as well. ^^;

Name: Hinata Kinomoto
Age (10-20): 15
Personality 5+ lines: Hinata, well there is some information known about her personality, pretty revealing as well.
Hinata is a very sweet and caring trainer. She is very down to earth, a bit quiet but that's because she isn't willing to make that many friends. Before becoming a trainer, Hinata always is giving out helpful advice that would guide others on the right path, she is quite honored when they come back and telling her that it went well and thanking her by hugging or just giving out compliments. But usually, Hinata has her downsides, she isn't happy all the time but when others talk to others about how she acts, she feels very... well.. disturbed. So when others try to talk to her and ask what is wrong; Hinata closes them out and isn't willing to talk about her own concerns and feelings.
She usually speaks her mind as she wants her comments and opinions to be known to others as well, she is also very open-minded so that would explain why.

Appearance (What your charri looks like) 5+ lines:
Hinata is a very cheerful person. Despite her slim figure, she stands around 165 cm. Her weight averaging around 35.9 kg. Her hair color is a dark black with streaks of lightning blue through it but it is hardly visible to the eye. Her eye color is an emerald green which well clashes with the dark emerald and white headband that is seen over a little of her forehead (similar to the male protagonist in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald... *hinthint*.)
Hinata usually wears her polar white shirt with the clashing blue stripe going in the center and near the collar. She also wears her usual dark black jeans which go well with her hair, she also wears dark black runners/sneakers.

History 5+ lines: Living in Lilycove City, Hoenn.. Hinata is most known for training a couple of her water type pokemon. Her starter pokemon was a Totodile who she began her journey with in a few years ago. She was originally born and raised in Olivine City, she then moved to Lilycove to see more of the world of pokemon, but also to raise more different pokemon so they can become stronger in battle.
Hinata and her partner, Totodile became very attached to each other as the more battles were won, the more closer the two became in which Totodile still hadn't evolved into its second counterpart, Croconaw.

Pokemon. 3+ lines for personality, unlimited moves. Must keep within guidelines, also must be able to learn the moves. I will know...:
Totodile/Male: Totodile has had a long partnership with its trainer, Hinata. Its very friendly and likes running after other pokemon for enjoyment. It has yet to evolve but when and where is the question. Totodile is very quiet but very fun when it has opened itself a bit more but other than that, it has close ties of friendship to Hinata.

Grovyle/Male: Hinata and Grovyle met when it was only a Treecko. The place they met was close to Rustboro City, in a forest where many Treecko breed and live in.
Totodile and the Treecko then quickly became rivals but when it was used in battle, Treecko realised that rivalry wasn't the answer and then decided to join Hinata and Totodile.
But nothing is known on how Treecko evolved, it may have just evolved when training, maybe it decided to become stronger for its trainer, who will know..

RPG Sample: Is it okay to use a different sample? I usually rp on Gaia Online.. if so here is my sample.. if it isn't good enough.. let me know.. okay?

Pushing the door open that lead inside the inn, a girl who was known to most as Kyo walks in, her long dark black hair which fell way over her shoulders, extending down to her center of the back. A ninja headband hiding some of her crystal blue eyes with some dark black shades that hid the rest. Her clothing was dark but she didn't want to be classified as emo, she wasn't and she wasn't going to be either.

Kyo looked around at the newfound surroundings, a smile formed across her lips, she was amused and amazed at the environment. But her gaze stopped by the girl sitting by the fire, Kyo wondered why though so she decided to sit down beside her.

"Hello there.. warm fire isn't it? Its warming me up now.."