• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: The Uprising.

PikaPower!

Okay. It's too difficult to decide, so I'm going to let you all in. But, Poke gal, you need to improve your spelling a little bit. I haven't seen you in any others, but if this is your first, give it all you've got, so you can improve. That goes for cyan water too. Obviously Nightshroud has done a few, so that's fine.

Signups are now closed. I will be starting the RPG Soon.

Nightshroud

Thankyou Pikapower, I appreciate being in your RP. Let me know when it starts and i'll be sure to make my entrance to the actual rp when it begins. Cause I go back to school on Monday. ^^;

PikaPower!

It just started! :D. Post away....

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
Yay!! And yes pikapower this is my first one and i'm not the best speller, i'll try harder to get them right.

Hell_fire

......duck...
RPG entry

Signup (Humans):
Name:Darek
Age (10-20):13

Personality 5+ lines:
darek is an extremely anti-social person he seldom talks to other keeing to himself and his pokemon. he's very loyal to those peple who do manage to become friends with him, he's serious and always determined and is very sarcastic to those who don't know him he appears to be an incredibly harsh and mean person but inside he's very upset due to his troubled past and is very open with people who he makes friends with, he is also very mature for his age.

Appearance (What your charri looks like) 5+ lines:
Darek has short spikey black hair, he wears a blue shirt with a lack jacket with flames on its sleeves and its end his jacket also has an x near the pocket on the right and a flame symbol on the left. he wears a long baggy black pant with the same flame design as his shirt with 5 pokeballs on the belt.he sometimes wears a cap.

History 5+ lines:
Darek has a painful history at 10 years old his parents died and there was no one to take care of him, due to thi his cold personality devoleped. he satred doing odd jobs to earn money, he finally settled near rustbro where he attended the trainers school for a while using his odd jobs to pay the bill how ever he decided he had studied enough and let to learn more he has been travellling since then, his attitude also get him into many fights but he grew up on his own and has learnt to defend himself and cope with lefe, seldom can unerve or scare him.
Pokemon. 3+ lines for personality, unlimited moves.
Pokemon: charizard
Name: Eragon
Darek always loved pokemon especially fire types so when he saw a charmander he immediatly befriended it. blaze is a hot head who take after his trainer cold and focused. he is very protective of his trainer and is always ready to help him. he can't stop himself from helping others either and whenever he sees some one in trouble he has to help them no matter what the cost. growing up with darek he has seen the hardship is trainer has gone through and that fuels his power, he has an owerwhelming desire to prove his power to the world and spends much of his time training to be the best.
unlimited moves plese explain???? i'll write four for now. blast burn earthquake dragon rage wing attack
other: blaze has a scar on his eye due to a fight in his past with a dragonite (he was a charmander then)

RPG Sample:
sweat dropped down his face his body scared an bruised , his lip was bleeding uncontrolably but he wasn't giving up, he struggled up then charged in to a full body tackle, the the man easily stepped aside and dodged the feeble attempt, he retaliated with a well aimed kick ending Darek sprawling , he bent down and took out a switch blade, " say your prayers" he sneered as he brought the switch blade down

PikaPower!

Hell fire: Signups are closed. Come back for V2, if there is one...

No more signups. They are closed, so read this before you post.