• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Their Unusual Habits/Attacks.

That is a broader spectrum.

That thread focuses on EVERYTHING odd about Pokemon, and actual facts. This is just odd habits and techniques Pokemon can and can't use.

Also, the archive on this website is too large to go searching for a thread that's like yours.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
I have two more
Should'nt surfing on a rhydon hurt it?
And If a rhydon with lightining rod uses thunderbolt, why doesn't the attack shoot back and hit rhydon.

Actually, the thread I linked too isn't hard to find. It's in the Pokepolls in the subforums of this one. And it gets around like 10 posts per day, and because of that it is frequently found in the Last post section. Wasn't hard to find at all.

Kacho

You are next.
Tell me how Psychic pokemons can use Thunderbolt...

I doubt high intensity of psychic waves can send electrical pulses out of the blue

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Well, there are small bird pokemon that can fly you over long distances. Eg. : Starly, Pidgey, Spearow. Even when Starly becomes Startaptor, I don't think it would be big enough. (Even tough, apparently, it is a very strong pokemon.
The small pokemon that can cary you over long distances (wooper) You would be able to hang onto it but how would it keep going?
Also, Tauros using Surf...that is just WEIRD.

john stewart

linoon,garchomp,rampardos,likyliky,furret,tyranitar,exploud,aggron,rayquaza,weavile,ryperior,phione and manaphy all can use surf

Flame of Madness

I didn't do it!
I can't believe how a TINYYYY Luvdisc can learn waterfall/surf/dive. No wait, I can't understand how a trainer can DIVE with his/her pokemon and stay alive.

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
In Diamond and Pearl, kricketot couldn't learn any bug type moves and couldn't learn any attack move except bide... of course, in Platinum and onwards it can learn Bug Bite, but it doesn't learn more than that, bide and growl via level up.

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
rattatta and thunder wave...seriously?

Lickilicky can learn Explosion? LOL, WHUT?

Dahweenkster

Dah Weenster Baby!
How practical is it to send a Wailord out in a battle on a mountain? and how does that even work out? How can you even train the dang thing with as large as it is....

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
linoon,garchomp,rampardos,likyliky,furret,tyranitar,exploud,aggron,rayquaza,weavile,ryperior,phione and manaphy all can use surf

Well, it makes since that Phione and Manaphy can learn surf, unless your talking about the fact that they are able to carry people across a large body of water.

john stewart

Well, it makes since that Phione and Manaphy can learn surf, unless your talking about the fact that they are able to carry people across a large body of water.

that's what I mean..............carry people

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
yeah it seems weird but maybe manaphy uses psychic to make them a bit lighter for it

Lunatone and Snore?
Sableye can Flatter!
Mew can Attract?
Typhlosion CAN'T Explosion?

Tell us what you can't beleive that Pokemon can do.

latios sould learn drain punch idk why always thought it sould know one punching move

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫

I doubt high intensity of psychic waves can send electrical pulses out of the blue

With your mind anything is possible @_@

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Simple.
They use psychic powers to rearrange positive and negative charges, then electricity jumps between the two.
Simple psyence.