• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Their Unusual Habits/Attacks.

Matt.Kingsley

Giratina Fan
No need to be rude. I'm just telling you the truth.

You don't have to believe it, but the facts are there.

I'll take that as an insult.

All your 'FACTS' are 'OPINIONS' and your right, I WON'T believe it.

I'm sure Misty's Togepi Knows Teleport.

I mean, look at Brock's Happiny, it knows secret power but it doesn't usually learn it.

Don't say he used a TM because TM's aren't in anmie

Last edited:

Matt.Kingsley

Giratina Fan
How come in the games... DUNSPARCE IS HUGE!!! But inthe anime it's like the size of a prairie dog?

It's Made like that so you can see it without damaging your eyes

do you think nitendo would want to be responsible for almost making every kid in the world have strained eyes?

Why do flame wars only happen when I'm not around? CURSE MY LUCK.

I'd like to thank Matt.Kingsley for failing at the internet and triple posting.

Also don't know how we got onto the topic of Togepi Metronome Teleporting but we've already discussed how unusual the move Metronome is itself.

I don't what to say so I won't say anything on this quote.....

....Now, onto the togepi/metronome/teleport conflict/flame war, I don't think this is fair, 3 against 1....come on! I'm out numbered!

Last edited:

TeamJohtoChris

Hero of Littleroot

do you think nitendo would want to be responsible for almost making every kid in the world have strained eyes?

Well actually....

"Hey Mommy, POKEMON'S ON!!! Woah! Is that a Porygon!"
"That's nice dear"
Two seconds later mom comes into the room to find her kid on the floor HAVING A F***ING SEZIURE!!! Hahaha I'm sure they would let that Dunsparce thing pass though...

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Anyone who plays video games runs the risk of them straining their eyes. Nintendo/Gamefreak do not change their sprites to prevent it. They put little pieces of paper in every game about how long you should play etc.

Your point is invalid.

Matt.Kingsley

Giratina Fan
Well actually....

"Hey Mommy, POKEMON'S ON!!! Woah! Is that a Porygon!"
"That's nice dear"
Two seconds later mom comes into the room to find her kid on the floor HAVING A SEIZURE!!!

Ahh yes, that, well, nitendo shouldn't have made that episode because if you remember, A MISSILE GOT FIRED AT ASH AND CO.!!!!!!!!

Also don't know how we got onto the topic of Togepi Metronome Teleporting but we've already discussed how unusual the move Metronome is itself.

oh I started the topic from an earlier post

Last edited:

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Just accept that togepi can't learn teleport and yes tm's don't exist in the anime but iron tail and aerial ace where learned and there tm's

Matt.Kingsley

Giratina Fan
Just accept that togepi can't learn teleport and yes tm's don't exist in the anime but iron tail and aerial ace where learned and there tm's

I will hold my belief in togepi!
You can't stop me!

;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;;175;

Persian and... Petal Dance? .-.

Dunsparce Man

King of Dunsparce
Blaziken with Brave Bird... read the description of the move.

Brave Bird: The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. The user also takes serious damage.

That and how Hitmonchan can learn High Jump-Kick...

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Blaziken with Brave Bird... read the description of the move.

Brave Bird: The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. The user also takes serious damage.

That and how Hitmonchan can learn High Jump-Kick...

Blaziken and Brave Bird is slightly strange but can be excused by the fact that tucking in ones wings is only crucial to the attack if the user has wings. If it doesn't the attack would theoretically work better.

Hitmonchan learning High Jump-Kick isn't strange at all. It's a fighting type, a very humanoid one at that.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Extreme speed yes, as it's a rushing pokemon, but how does a ferret thing use belly drum, and anyway I was referring more towards it's ability to learn both, making it the most powerful priority move

Anything that has a belly and arms with hands of some sort should be able to use Belly Drum.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Linoone with extremespeed and bellydrum?

With Extremespeed it make sense because Linoone is a fast pokemon.

Belly Drum is a Normal type move so i don't see a problem although Poliwag and Charmander can have this move as well.

Bellydrum is not plausible for a Linoone. It's arms are simply too stubby and it's body structure is too akward to pull off such a technique.

Oh yeah, the "TM's" comment a few post's above. TM's exist in the form of move tutors in the anime. Like for Ash's Swellow and Turtwig.