• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Theory 0.5 : Nobody cares about humans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

paraz

PROVE: Nobody cares about humans....

It's weird how there are Pokémon Centres and what-not, but what
about hospitals? What about educational schools? And isn't it weird how there doesn't seem to be any human-based history etc.? All Pokémon museums have fossils of Pokémon. That's it. Also, no one seems to have any cars, and everything on TV is about Pokémon. What if there was a war going on, or a tsunami? Nope. Just the red Gyrados at the lake again.
NO HOSPITALhttp
ONLY 2 SCHOOLS IN KANTO (80000 km long area)
NO Doctor only proffecer
NO ONE CARES ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS
-----
Proved: 100%

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Conservation of detail, sir. The series itself is about the monsters, not the humans, so of course it's going to focus on the monster-related side of things unless it's otherwise called for.

FicKel

Like Honey said. Plus the games don't explore the entire region only key locations the player need to visit on their journey so there are human hospitals but in other places.

Last edited:

Vikings

Oracle
Conservation of detail, sir. The series itself is about the monsters, not the humans, so of course it's going to focus on the monster-related side of things unless it's otherwise called for.

This^

If the series is dedicated to the Pokemon, why show anything else? The creators know you've seen hospitals, schools, cars, etc. So why even mention them? As for the history, Pokemon created the universe, so of course history is going to revolve around them. It's far more interesting for the viewers/players.

You have to remember two things. 1) It's a different world from ours, of course there will be cultural differences. Different countries emphasize on different things, so why would the Pokemon world be any different? 2) It's a fabricated world made for our amusement. That's why I dislike so many of these "theories". I'm fine, and actually interested with ones like the Mew-Ditto theory, but these get on my nerves.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
We are seeing a small, niche, part of a much bigger world from a child's perspective. Everything you think is missing exists in the anime.

James talked to length about his formal education in " Sweet Baby James ".

Jessie confirmed that Human Nursing Schools exist in " Ignorance is Blissey ".

We saw human hospitals in " A Chansey Operation " (general hospital) and " Hassle in the Castle " (physical therapy).

We saw several archaeologists including Brandon and Eve (who notes that she has a PHD). We also had a Professor of robotics, Professor Brown, who makes machines for the benefit of humanity. Dr. Anna is a human doctor who uses Pokemon for diagnosis and treatment. Professor Carolina seems to study the History of Sinnoh in general.

Cars exist in the anime, but you have to remember that most of the characters are too young to have even a provisional license. Most of the adults can drive along with Jessie, James, and Officer Jenny. We also saw Scott, Cynthia, and Professor Birch driving off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more.

Vikings

Oracle
We are seeing a small, niche, part of a much bigger world from a child's perspective. Everything you think is missing exists in the anime.

James talked to length about his formal education in " Sweet Baby James ".

Jessie confirmed that Human Nursing Schools exist in " Ignorance is Blissey ".

We saw human hospitals in " A Chansey Operation " (general hospital) and " Hassle in the Castle " (physical therapy).

We saw several archaeologists including Brandon and Eve (who notes that she has a PHD). We also had a Professor of robotics, Professor Brown, who makes machines for the benefit of humanity. Dr. Anna is a human doctor who uses Pokemon for diagnosis and treatment. Professor Carolina seems to study the History of Sinnoh in general.

Cars exist in the anime, but you have to remember that most of the characters are too young to have even a provisional license. Most of the adults can drive along with Jessie, James, and Officer Jenny. We also saw Scott, Cynthia, and Professor Birch driving off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more.

You certainly know your anime.

Also, concerning the cars, let me go back to the culture thing. Many other countries outside the US don't drive cars nearly as much as we do. Travel around Europe and you'll see some countries drive cars all around and use them as their primary means of transportation, while others do not. Like An00bis said, cars do exist, as do motorcycles (Officer Jenny). In fact, in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew they travel via Humvee for a lot of the journey.

Encyclopika

The Queen
The OP's theory is incredibly flawed and has been fully disproved.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.