• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon things that has benefit you in real life

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
I mean did anything in pokemon made you learn new things that apply in real life?
Gor example because of pokemon I learned about new animals I didn't know before, I also learned some new word sI didn't know.

So what about you ?

vulpixd00d

Mistyfied Moron
Pokemon is an edutainment game. You play, enjoy your-self, but you also learn about things that can help you in every-day life.

BioTrainer

I'm portuguese and because of Pokemon my english vocabulary has increased. Now i'm the best of my class in English. And, of course, i learned about new animals.

BT ;383;

WhiteEevee

Ice, Ice, Baby...
Pokemon has inspired me. I has made me get into both anime and art, and was one of the things that got me into Ice Creatures. :)

Zee-V70

I learned why the sea is blue.

Yes, I can still recall that random piece of info I picked up in the Oceanic Museum.

Indeed.
(10charlimit)