• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Torozei - Confirmed.

J

Joe_Pokemon20000

WOOHOO! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OI! OI! OI! You sent us a plea Nintendo! YOU ROCK! Thank you for giving us an English name of the Pokemon game, although it isn't sounded like an English name! GOD SUX JAPAN! GOD SAVED AUSTRALIA!

JazzJazz

Joe_Pokemon20000 said:
WOOHOO! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OI! OI! OI! You sent us a plea Nintendo! YOU ROCK! Thank you for giving us an English name of the Pokemon game, although it isn't sounded like an English name! GOD SUX JAPAN! GOD SAVED AUSTRALIA!

In case you didn't know, the name has since been removed from the site... there's a good chance that Nintendo of Australia didn't have the official name and simply jumped the gun. Calm down.

JazzJazz

Well, with their American friends revealing it officially as Trozei, it seems that Nintendo of Australia were pretty damn close to the mark.

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
Oh yea, I live in Australia but I'm on vacation in HongKong right now. Now where the **** is a DS convention when you need it? Grrrr....