• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tower VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Remember Pokemon Tower from the old days? (I created it) Remember those suckish contests I made which made everyone vote on a specific person because they did the only wrong in the game? Well, forget about that! Now, that I'm not so dumb and have learned the error of my ways, I'll be restarting it!

This is the plot: A group of twelve pokemon are trapped inside a tower with twelve floors excluding the ground where the exit is. The contestants will be placed right at the top. Each floor has an event the contestants have to do. They go do it (duh!) and guess what! To get to the next floor below them, a fellow pokemon has to remain a prisoner at that specific floor. Once that happens, a hole will appear and everyone except the loser will be sucked below.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I shall not decide who the loser is but instead every other user (but me) will get to vote. You vote here on the thread so votes by PM or VM will not be counted. There is a new segment to the game where I ask a random user a question which decides their character's destiny. This is an example:

Let's say RandomUser has a character, Jack the Flareon.

Random User, you have been picked to change Jack's destiny. Jack has been given the chance to have immunity for this round but with a price, next round, you shall have two votes which might just result in Jack losing. Do you accept?

Then, it's their choice to whether accept or decline my offer. Now, I shall post a sign up!

Name: (The name of the contestant like Jack. No two contestants can have the same name)
Species: (Species of pokemon like Flareon. No two contestants can be the same species of pokemon.)
Personality: (How they act. I don't want it to be short and I really don't want Mary Sues or Gary Stus.)
Skills: (What the contestant is really good at. The minimum is three.)
Flaws: (What the contestant has trouble doing or is scared of. The Minimum is three.)

~The Most Important Rules~
~Please do not roleplay. I don't want this to be closed.
~Be creative with sign ups.
~Be kind to everyone.
~Have fun. :D

Before I forget, the host is Viper the Cresselia. I shall try my best with this game. ^^

Bubble~Chihaya01~;184;
Liz~Innerflame~;405;
Repulse~MKFC~;304;
Gunther~Surfer_Treecko~;099;
Atlanta~GlaceonLover1~;282;
Matt~Mattman324~;160;
Nova~Rosso1111~;478;
Jimmy~M!ss P!nk~;463;
Rozen~Pokemon Special~;172;
Sparky~Growlithe Master~;058;
Rena~Purplepassion~;055;
Harper~.Wind.~;413-i;

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Name: Bubbles
Species: ;184;
Personality: An Azumaril with two personalities. A quiet clumsy cluts in teh day, when the sun goes down he turns into a crazy psycho killer. He likes blowing bubbles and flying alot ^_^
Skills: Good swimmer, very light, can ride in a bubble
Flaws: How fast his personality can change, he is clumsy, can't stand still.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Chelc VMed me saying that you guys can roleplay but you guys just shouldn't go overboard and spend like three pages full of roleplay....

;488;: Bubbles, welcome to the Pokemon Tower. (Meaning, Chihaya, you character is accepted!)

Please bring other people to the game as I hope to start this soon.

~*~Kwiboh~*~

Oh, and a question! When you say that Bubbles likes to fly, I'm guessing you meant floating inside a large bubble?

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Name: Blitz Star or Liz for short
Species: Luxray ;405;

Personality: Liz seems pretty cold and uncaring all the time, like she couldn't care if someone were to die. That just a tough girl act, she always helping those whose life is endanger and cheer up people who are down even if it in a saucy and sarcastic attitude. When there other females in the area, this Luxray just cannot help but start rivalries with them; she absolute must be better than them no matter what. She loves round and fluffy things; she can't help but snuggle up to them... it just one of her strange quirks. She also very giggly, laughing at people tripping up or silly to stupid jokes; she occasionally tell some of her own if the mood seem too tense. This girl doesn’t try to show her kinder, stranger, and happier sides but she won’t pretend it did happen if it comes out.

Skills: Find things, her eyes can see through anything making locating certain pokemon and object an easy task. Breaking things, she can break most things without much problem. Good sense of direction, she rarely loses her way in any location.

Flaws: Liz biggest flaw is her over the top need to out due every female she sees. Her rivalry ability put in that competed mode and there no stopping her from getting carried away with it. She really can’t stand hot places too well, she overheats very easily. She cannot resist sweet foods, it’s her biggest Achilles’ heels followed by her love of round and fluffy things; she will succumb almost to anything for it.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Hey IF, long time no see!

;488;: I'm afraid I do not know this mistress Jirachi, young one. Ha, it seems we have another guest.... Miss Liz, welcome! ((Accepted))

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Finally, a worthwile game that wasn't closed in the great game crash crisis ^_^ I think I'm gonna stay on SPPF now

Name: Repulse
Species: ;304; Aron
Personality: Able to make friends really easily. Really carefree and naive, and sometimes walks into danger recklessly without knowing what he's getting himself into. However, when put to the task, he can defend himself in those situations very well. He just has no idea what danger actually is. Really immature at times, but can be hilariously funny while being immature. Also has a habit of trying to be a player to anything that is vaguely female - he usually fails at that, though. But who knows, he might get lucky this time XD Also has a really good sense of humor and loves to socialize.
Skills: Really strong and heavy - he can weigh down things incredibly easily and can also lift and throw with ease. A careful manipulator - through the art of talking and having an irresistibly immature and cute personality, he can manipulate those around him. Also has a strong magnetic force around himself, which draws metal objects, like keys, close.
Flaws: Repulse's main big flaw is his carefreeness - he has no idea what danger is. He'll walk straight into it without knowing, and will only understand it if he's told. He also can't cope with water - in his childhood, his entire family was killed by a tsunami, although he survived. Even worse, if he sees a hot female, he'll instantly fall for her and forget about evrything else.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
So MKFC, Repulse likes to act like a girl? I think you said that.... >.< Am I right?

;488;: Welcome, Repulse to this.... Dull tower where you'd probably rot. ^^

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Name: Gunther
Species: ;099; Kingler
Personality: Tough and uncaring, and gets annoyed really easily. He sees himself as a tough guy, but his only weapon is his scary appearence as he can't fight for his life. Gunther isn't his real name, but he refuses to admit it.
Skills: Scaring people, stanima, and lying.
Flaws: He can't stand bugs, and is scared of anything he can't see. He also has a bad habit of picking on people much stronger then him and getting beaten up.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
What? No -__- I said he's immature, not that...

;304;: Hey ^^ And I doubt I'm gonna rot here, I'll easily make sure I won't

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
Name: Atlanta
Species: ;282;
Personality: Very quiet, but not shy. She can read pokemon's aura's and minds, which she enjoys very much!
Skills: Sensing anything near her (trouble) up to a mile away. She is good at disappearing through walls, and a good swimmer.
Flaws: Anything heavy, darkness and bugs. She hates heavy things, as she is weak, darkness scares her and bugs freak her out.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Oh, okay then. I'm really dumb. >_<

;488;: Gunther, welcome and Atlanta too. Atlanta, are you the not very social type? Do you loathe talking with people because you find them annoying? ((These two questions are from me. Please answer them.)) And to Repulse, you seem to be confident. I think that will change as soon as we travel further along the tower.

Please ask people to join in the fun! ^^ We need another seven people!

Last edited:

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Name: Matt
Species: ;160;
Personality: Matt's sort of a loner, but he's always in for a good laugh. He doesn't have many friends, and if you are mean to him, he WILL remember you.
Skills: Well, Matt is highly genre-savvy. :p No, that's not everything. Being a Feraligatr, he's strong, and can lift objects that smaller pokemon never could. He's also calculating, and sometimes cruel if he needs to be.
Flaws: Well, as I said, he can be cruel at times. And he bears grudges that many would have left behind a while back. He also is not as able to use attacks that don't directly involve him hitting or throwing something as well as a lot of pokemon.

rosso1111

Name: Nova
Species: ;478;
Personality: To call her eccentric is a massive understatement. She finds normal things amazing, and miracles bore her. If she gets bored, she does tend to use Ice Beam to freeze everything in a 100m radius.
Skills: After Ice Beaming so many things, she has accuracy with it perfected. In addition, as she finds normal things exciting, she is always attentive. Also,due to the fact that she has had to apologise for Ice Beaming people so often, she has an incredible way with words.
Flaws: As an Ice Type, she isn't the biggest fan of fire. Can't help it if she gets bored, and needs a huge amount of time to recover from boredom. For some unknown reason, even to her, she sometimes randomly can't stop herself dancing.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hello Kuriboh, how's has things been?

MKFC said:
if he sees a hot female, he'll instantly fall for her and forget about ev[e]rything else.

So what does he consider as a hot female?

;405;:[at Viper] Just because you can fly doesn't make you better me! I'll beat you at everything, you hear! Grrr! *walks off*

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
Name: jimmy
Species: ;463;
Personality: like to be nice, stupid ..
Skills: lick people face :3
Flaws: myabe just scared from the dark ..

Name: Rozen
Species: ;172;
Personality: Cool and but a little cold, likes to watch anime and and read manga all day. She loves lights novels from japan most. Apart from that she doesn't like to talk much.
Skills: reading, writing and drawing. She can also read and speak japanese.
Flaws: People who say Weeaboo, anyone with green hair/fur, pokemon who have lots of money , too much money in one place.

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
;282; I do like other pokemon. But sometimes I am my own company. I literally live in the Shadows, so I never really meet anyone. I am not really too sociable though.

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
Name: Sparky
Species: Growlithe ;058;
Personality: Acts like a puppy, meaning he is hyper, jumpy, and likes to have fun. He has ADHD, so he can't concentrate very well and can't stay still for very long. He is a loyal Pokemon, and will try to save his friends if they're in trouble.
Skills: Can jump really high and far, can sense if there is danger near, is small and so can get into tight places.
Flaws: Has trouble concentrating, is afraid of the dark, if he gets really really angry he loses all control of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.