• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Toys

DarthMoogle

Forum-Moogle
Oofa, this thread...
At the top of my head I have:
The large Meowth plush from way back. About the size of a very large watermelon, maybe?
Jigglypuff and Pikachu gold-plated cards from BK.
Old jam-jars from way back. They're now used as cups by my little sister. <3
Talking Pichu plush.
Various dog-tags, plastic figures and cards. (LOTS of cards)
Homework books from who-knows when. Mostly used up by now, haha.
Reverse-plushies. The ones that go from pokeball to pokemon.
Pokemon "Master Trainer" boardgames 1 and 2.
Yahtzee Junior.
Beach Towels.
Stickers and stickerbooks.
3-D cutout figures.
Origami books.
Pikachu/Pichu gameboy color or whatever it's called.

and most of this stuff is from quite a few years back. I was (and still am) very irritated that I missed the PokemonCenter Eevee-lution set. Y u so expensive? Y I miss u? Wai? ;A;

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Just remembered, I forgot to list the Pokémon toys I have. Good thing the rest of my evening is free...

Plushes:
Bulbasaur
Charizard
Squirtle
Butterfree
Pikachu
Raichu
Nidorina
Zubat
Meowth
Psyduck
Poliwhirl
Tentacool
Koffing
Snorlax
Mewtwo
Chikorita
Pichu
Togepi
Sudowoodo
Aipom
Wobbuffet
Sneasel
Delibird
Phanpy
Smeargle
Lugia
XD001
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Treecko
Sceptile
Torchic
Blaziken
Mudkip
Swampert
Poochyena
Taillow
Wingull
Azurill
Sableye
Plusle
Minun
Torkoal
Spoink
Spinda
Corphish
Chimecho
Jirachi
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Starly
Staravia
Bidoof
Kricketot
Combee
Buizel
Cherubi
Drifloon
Drifblim
Bronzor
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Chatot
Munchlax x2
Croagunk
Mantyke
Weavile
Lickilicky
Togekiss
Rotom (Normal)
Phione x2
Manaphy
Arceus (Normal)
Snivy
Tepig
Pidove
Sandile

(I've also seen a Munna plush, but decided against it)

As for figures... that's a post for another evening...

PsychicPsycho

I've never really bought any pokemon toys. A long time ago (like around gen 1), I bought a couple packs of figurines, one with the 3 legendary birds and the other with 3 pikachus, but that's it.

I've always kind of wanted to get a Mewtwo action figure though. And, although they're not toys exactly, I've wanted a Gengar and Alakazam card (the ones back from the very first card sets, fossil, base and jungle, I think) just to have.
(I've also seen a Munna plush, but decided against it)
I find the idea of a Munna plush somewhat ironic, because I've always thought Munna look like pillows already. Little pink, somewhat round things with flowers on them. I can totally picture something like that sitting around someone's house.

TheToeEater

Hello. .-.
Erm, I have a LOT of pokemon stuff. A huge bucket of plushies, a bookcase thing full of figures.. (I bought it just for that xD ) Another shelf full of Japanese model kit figure things, a bunch of posters, and a bunch of books and stuff.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
I have...

Pikachu
Charmander
Starly
Blaziken
Charizard
Groudon
Kyogre
Grovyle
Dialga
Mew
And the list goes on. I can't quite remember them all of the top of my head.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I have a whole buttload of Pokemon action figures and plushies. And I plan to buy more.

Meowth City

Staff member
Heres an old / outdated picture of most of my Mew collection =P
Yes, the image is shitty because I took it with my cellphone

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa354/shiningmew/mms_picture-4.jpg
Wow, you have a lot of Mew toys. I only have an electronic Mew toy - see bad quality pic here (bottom middle area).

Here are some more of my Pokestuff. I have more like several Pikachu-related stuff and a Piplup plushie but I can't be bothered to take a picture of them.

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
I don't have any toys, so was clearly a deprived child. I have, however, got all the annuals since I became interested, all the proper games, and a few keychains and little models.

I want one of the cube things that N has though. Do you know if you can get one?

SmartD

I've had Pokemon toys at some point. I used to have the Pokemon toys from Burger King during the First Movie promotion.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
never had pokemon toys, its all about the games for me

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
BTW for anyone who doesnt have a lot of money for pokemon toys, I have a nifty Idea! Buy oven-bake modeling clay from a hobby store and make figures of your own!!! I am gonna make milotic ones!! n_n

I have actually done that (embarrassed to say though) and have made a bunch of hoenn ones including milotic.

Edit: some others I can think of off the top of my head:

grovile
marshtomp
combusken
pluse
minun
kelcon
all castorm forms
aggron
flygon
Some other stage2 poke forgot which
and the last I remember doing was the deoxys forms (REALLY HARD I messed up on the details esp)

Last edited:

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
Well, I've stopped collecting figures for now because I have no space for them to go with my others but I'll still collect the plushies!

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
I got a Pikachu plush bought from China a LONG time ago, it was based on the original RG design so it was kinda fat. Traded a trading card (not Pokemon) for one of those "squeaky" Pikachu plushes from a friend a few years ago. That squeaky one was in mint condition too.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I used to have a Pichu, a Kangaskhan, and Eevee toy, but those got taken away for me and were given to my poor cousins.