• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Trade - wanna trade 3 for 3

I have a Mankey, Sandshrew and Oddish id like to trade for Meowth, Ekans and Bellsprout. I may have more needed pokemon for later but for now want to trade for these 3 to get off to a good start for completion.

ok sure but the thing that worries me is how this system works tho, say i give you my code and somehow someone else random out there somehow also uses the same code to find someone random and when say i go to trade back your machoke it ends up being someone else... i dunno if gamefreak thought this thru that well. the reason my trade for now is short is cause i wanna test the system cause im a bit skeptical on how this works compared to just trading with a friend youd add etc, im just worried about your machoke my friend, i dont want to end up sending it back to someone who turns out not to be you and someone else who just happens to use the same code.

captainfez3

The Chill Trainer
I appreciate you being concerned! I had the same thoughts myself, but once we are synced, we are synced until we cancel the trade. So if I traded you my machoke, you would have to cancel the trade with me and link up with someone else to trade it away to a rando. I think you also have to select a name if people used multiple codes, so I will pm you and we can just chat there to be sure!