• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon trading JP - US - EU

I know no one here knows, but I just want to hear what you think. This has probably been posted before, but it's so late in Norway I wont bother searching.

If you have the Japanese game and the US game, and two DS. Can you then trade Pokemon from one to another.

Was this even possible in the previous games..?
So, yeah. I'm just wonderin'.

Last edited:

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
I know no one here knows, but I just want to hear what you think. This has probably been posted before, but it's so late in Norway I wont bother searching.

If you have the Japanese game and the US game, and two DS. Can you then trade from Pokemon from one to another.

Was this even possible in the previous games..?
So, yeah. I'm just wonderin'.

Yes to the First

no to the Second

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
You could trade between languages in 3rd-gen, why not now? (It wasn't available before that)

Besides, the inclusion of FOREIGN DEX ENTRIES and a GLOBAL TRADE STATION should make this painfully obvious.

Pokeboy5501

First: I am pretty sure, there is a high possiblity
Second: No you cant.

Also did you know that if you have a Question you can post it in:
The Offical Help Thread

Just Post a Question then It will be answered.

Because this thread will be closed later..
It also takes up space when someone posts a Thread.
It saves a lot of Time!

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
You could trade between languages in 3rd-gen, why not now? (It wasn't available before that)

Besides, the inclusion of FOREIGN DEX ENTRIES and a GLOBAL TRADE STATION should make this painfully obvious.

Just to clarify, you CAN trade between third-gen games of different languages.

You CAN trade between fourth-gen games of different languages (duh).

You CANNOT trade between a third-gen game and a 4th-gen game of different languages.