• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Trainer Card Maker

Haku

Beginning Trainer
;136; Haku's Trainer Card Maker ;136;​
  • Multiple Template View When you make a card, we create multiple cards using a wide selection of templates all at once to save you time.
  • Overlays One unique feature we have is overlays. You can overlay your trainer card with an image to give your card a more personalized look. We will be adding more images to the selection and will consider any requests you might have.
  • No Branding Unlike other trainer card makers, we do not ruin your card with any advertisements or credit text. We believe that every card you make is completely yours and should look how you want it.

Make Your Trainer Card Now

If anyone has any suggestions, comments, requests, bug reports, etc., feel free to either post it here or PM me. I worked very hard on creating this and hope you all enjoy using it.

Haku

Beginning Trainer
it doesnt work.... how does it work. it keeps on showing a big red ex on the top left corner

Myself as well as a few others have used the TCM successfully. Could you provide me with a screenshot of the problem you are having? Additionally, any other details you could provide such as your browser and OS would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to getting this problem resolved for you. Maybe others are experiencing the same problem you are.

Kind Regards,
Haku

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
doesn't work for me either.

Haku

Beginning Trainer
Alright. For all of those who had problems, try again. It should work now. One of the HTML tags I was using had compatibility issues with Internet Explorer, but worked fine with almost every other browser. This is just one of the reasons to not use Internet Explorer. I've always used FireFox and Google Chrome to test out things on my website. Anyway, it should work for almost all browsers now. If you're still having problems with it, let me know.

Kind Regards,
Haku

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
can you add shinies? it's just that 2 of my pokemon are shiny

Haku

Beginning Trainer
can you add shinies? it's just that 2 of my pokemon are shiny

I'll try... It shouldn't be too hard although the cropping of the sprites is a bit tedious. If you've experimented with my trainer card maker long enough, you'll notice that notice that some of the normal pokemon sprites aren't cropped as good as some of the others. I encourage people to report them so I can crop them better in my free time. The cropping has to be done manually and as you can imagine, sitting at a PC cropping sprites hundreds of sprites all day isn't the most fun thing to do. Anyway, adding shinies shouldn't be too hard to implement. I'm thinking of adding a text next to each pokemon selector that says "Shiny?" with a checkbox next to it. I just have to find a good resource for the shiny pokemon sprites now. If you can suggest one/some, it would greatly appreciated. I don't think they're too hard to find, but any help is welcome.

Kind Regards,
Haku

dfkop1

salamence rider
hi, 2 q's
1. where is this tcm? could somebody link it ?
and 2. can you (if not already done) add hoenn trainer sprites??? i can't find a trainer card maker with magma members ANYWHERE. and i would realy love to put that on my card
thnx in advance,
dfkop

Haku

Beginning Trainer
can you (if not already done) add hoenn trainer sprites??? i can't find a trainer card maker with magma members ANYWHERE. and i would realy love to put that on my card
thnx in advance,
dfkop

Yes, that should be pretty easy to do. I'll see about getting the Hoenn trainer sprites done today. I'll post back with an update when I do. :)

Kind Regards,
Haku

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Is there a way to put in shinies? Or genders too?

Haku

Beginning Trainer
Is there a way to put in shinies? Or genders too?
As of right now, no. More trainer sprites and the ability to put in shinies are on the to-do list. In regards to genders, it hasn't really been a priority, but since it seems like something you really want, I'll add it to the to-do list too. How advanced exactly should the gender system be? Simply adding in gender symbols shouldn't be too hard, but the appearance of some Pokemon is dependent on the gender. If you want me to add the female version for those pokemon, that's going to take a while. The more pokemon sprites I add, the more time I have to take to manually crop them. Manually cropping about 500 pokemon isn't a quick thing to do. And when I have to starting cropping multiple Pokemon sprite sets, that number gets easily multiplied. As of right now, I'm the only developer working on this project and I haven't gotten any help from anyone. Therefore, it's going to take a while for me to manually crop any additional Pokemon sprite sets. As for adding additional trainer sprites, I apologize for the delay. That's not much of a tedious job and I'll get them added as soon as possible.

Furthermore, I encourage everyone to give me suggestions for improvements to the current features.

Kind Regards,
Haku

Kitsunetsuki

Guardiana Cristálica
Thank you a lot, I really like the Trainer Card!

Haku

Beginning Trainer
UPDATE: Due to the popularity of my trainer card maker, my website's disk space was almost all used up. All of the cards have been deleted, although I do have a backup of some of them. I will be moving the site to a new server with more disk space soon. There's a good chance some will be restored, but you can still re-create your card regardless.

Kind Regards,
Haku

Dr. Empoleon

Steel Type Champion
thanks haku!