• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon trainer mystery's mystery shop...

pokemon trainer mystery

Pokemon trainer mystery's mystery shop

Update: I'm happy to say that my shop is now open again and should'nt close anytime soon.
First of all i'm aware that i didt'nt finish some of the trades from when the shop was open
I apologize to those of you who were waiting to finish a trade or looking to start one and if you still want to pick back up where we left off we can.
Second the times i'm avalable do vary but i'll try to be avalable to any timezone at least once in a week.

Hello and welcome to my shop i trade mostly with shines and events however other Pokemon services and trades are available.

Message of the week ~ looking for Shiny UT Meditite with psycho cut preferably without a nature that lowers attack will offer anything in my shop for it.

i don't like to have to many strict rules however these are the ones i feel are important to note:

1. follow all sppf rules this one is self explanatory

2.be nice when posting if a trade doesn't work out then i am sorry but spamming the thread is only going to make it less likely for us to trade in the future.

3.no hacks please i don't want any jirachis in a master ball or a shiny zerkrom. if any of my Pokemon are found to be hacks i will refund immediately and i expect the same from you. if you trade me a hack and i find out i will give you a week to try to make a trade back before i consider blacklisting you.

4. be fair with your offers i don't expect you to accept a mew for a catapie and neither would i.

my polices

trade policy this is 'isn't set in stone but until for now i will base most of my trades on this:
my shiny for your shiny
my event for your shiny
my flawless shiny for your rare event/flawless shiny
my dreamworld female for your dreamworld female
my dreamworld event for your dreamworld event/shiny

key
UT - untouched has not had any battle experience
BT - barley touched has a small amount of experience under a level
T - touched has been trained over a level
flawless - flawless IVs of the Pokemon are either 31/30s in most or all stats

if you have traded me a Pokemon and don't want it listed it would be great to know why it will make a trade more difficult however.

My Pokemon
(if any of the pokemon below interest you and you want more information on them please ask and i will give it to you :)

flawless/near flawless
eevee level 1 UT brave nature male
dratini level 1 UT adamant nature male note:has dreamworld ability and egg move extreme speed
zoura level 1 UT modest nature male :note has moves calm mind sucker punch snarl and roar

Nidoran male level 1 ut hasty nature

staru level 59 UT quiet nature

eevee level 16 UT hasty nature male

eevee level 1 UT careful nature male :note has moves wish curse yawn and heal bell

gyarados level 30 UT timid nature female

lavatar level 1 UT adamant nature male :note has move dragon dance

ho-oh level 70 UT modest nature

treecko level 1 (has pokevirus) nature jolly

beldum level 1 UT gentle nature

turtwig level 5 BT bashful nature male

piplup level 1 UT impish nature male

mime jr level 1 UT gentle nature female

snivy level 1 (has pokevirus) bashful nature male

tepig level 1 UT hardy nature male

zorua level 1 UT impish nature male

kyurem level 75 UT quirky nature

events
mystery mew level 10 UT rash nature

Pokemon jungle tour celebi level 10 t(had pokevirus hasn't gained any other experience) nature bold :note i have reason to believe this one has been cloned allot as i found one on the gts recently (completely different source from this one:

win2011 celebi level 50 UT calm nature

jirachi from channel level 100 touched calm nature

2012may darkrai level 50 UT docile

dreamworld arceus level 100 UT careful nature

movie 12 keldeo level 15 UT modest nature w/pp max

movie 12 meloetta level 15 UT rash nature w/pp max

wi-fi event genersect level 50 UT rash nature

sing piplup level 15 UT modest nature female

deoxys space c level 70 UT jolly nature

phanaphy
geodude
ponyta
spinarak
farfetched
dratini

nicknamed Pokemon (can't remove)
shiny litwick level 1 pokevirus cured modest nature female knows moves heatwave protect substitute shadow ball nicknamed shandrea
shiny pawniard level 1 UT adamant nature male nicknamed skarm!
shiny shinx level 3 ut has nickname in japanese (doesn't change when evolved.)
shiny vulpix flawless/nearflawless level 1 has had pokevirus knows dw ability and egg move hypnosis

these are what i am looking for right now they will change as time goes on and if there isn't anything here that you have leave an other anyway as i might go for it :)
nearly all shines and events other than ones i have will be accepted :)
in particular
(UT is preferable)
bulbasaur
Squirtle caterpie
weedle
shelder
voltorb
mew
mewtwo
chikorita
cyindaquil
sneasel(would like female)
skarmary
lugia
treecko
torchic
mudkip
wurmple
swellow
sweblu
latias
latios
kyogre
groundon
rayquaza
jirachi
deoxys
chimchar
shinx
palkia
dialga
giratina

any events are welcome preferably not ones i have

starters from all generation games
NOTE: as this is a first for me some spelling and grammar mistakes could of made it into this thread. as time goes on i will find and remove them but if any names of pokemon are unclear please let me know.

other services (this will be updated in the future)

Last edited:

soundxfury

Interested in your Sing Piplup. Shinies on your list that I have:
Cyndaquil
Squirtle
Treecko
Mudkip

soundxfury

He most certainly is. I just checked him though, so I must warn you that he has PKRS. Let me know if that's a deal breaker or not, sorry about that.

monkeyman192

simply bored
I have a couple of shinys in my sig you have on your want list. I'd be interested in a few of your shinys (mine are RNG'd as said in my sig if that is fine...)

pokemon trainer mystery

He most certainly is. I just checked him though, so I must warn you that he has PKRS. Let me know if that's a deal breaker or not, sorry about that.
i might take it anyway. Do the others you offered have pokevirus?

I have a couple of shinys in my sig you have on your want list. I'd be interested in a few of your shinys (mine are RNG'd as said in my sig if that is fine...)
at the moment i'm not keen on taking rgned pokemon just because i would have to track them separately sorry about that.

Xszr

I have shiny mudkip and torchic,can I trade movie 12 meloetta?

pokemon trainer mystery

just an update to the shop added poekon to general shinys and other pokemon (shiny Nidoran male, shiny Treecko shiny flawless vulpix dw, shiny shinx)

flymetopluto

I have three shinies on your list,
Rayquaza Lv 50 - Hardy - Rest, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Outrage.
Palkia Lv 70 - Hasty - Spacial Rend, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash.
Dialga Lv 70 - Hardy - Roar of time, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash.

I am interested in your
WIN2011 Celebi
Shiny Piplup
Shiny Turtwig

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I have shiny PC fukuoka Groudon? Its an event you don't have, AND a shiny you want.... Just going around seeing what its worth...?

pokemon trainer mystery

I have three shinies on your list,
Rayquaza Lv 50 - Hardy - Rest, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Outrage.
Palkia Lv 70 - Hasty - Spacial Rend, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash.
Dialga Lv 70 - Hardy - Roar of time, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash.

I am interested in your
WIN2011 Celebi
Shiny Piplup
Shiny Turtwig
Thats fine with me let me know when your avalable to trade

I have a platinum darkrai, but it is touched.
That not too much of a problem is there somthing spercific your looking for in return?

I have shiny PC fukuoka Groudon? Its an event you don't have, AND a shiny you want.... Just going around seeing what its worth...?
thats an interesting one not 100% sure what its worth but i could see myself being willing to trade 1 or two events r shinys for it (not picky as to which) don't know if thats anything you would consider.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
thats good with me, 2 shinies? thats okay with me. wont be able to trade for awhile though