• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon trainer mystery's mystery shop...

pokemon trainer mystery

thats good with me, 2 shinies? thats okay with me. wont be able to trade for awhile though

thats not a problem just let me know whenever and pick which two your interested in.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
How about shiny Snivy and tepig? For my shiny fukuoka Groudon.?

supa-hero

Hi I am interested in trading for your shiny: Beldum, Larvitar, Staryu or any of your shiny starters.
I have a shiny female unfesant, Raticate, Lunatone, Magnezone and Golem that I got in trades so they on't be untrained.
I have other shinies but I want to check to see if they are near flawless before I decide to trade them or not. :)

Quagsireking

I am the king!
I guess i could go with larvitar. And thank you the darkrai itself has quite the story.

pokemon trainer mystery

How about shiny Snivy and tepig? For my shiny fukuoka Groudon.?
Yhats fine with me best time to trade will be Sunday and afterwords.

Hi I am interested in trading for your shiny: Beldum, Larvitar, Staryu or any of your shiny starters.
I have a shiny female unfesant, Raticate, Lunatone, Magnezone and Golem that I got in trades so they on't be untrained.
I have other shinies but I want to check to see if they are near flawless before I decide to trade them or not. :)
A couple of those interest me i would like to know more about those other shinys you have so get back to me.

I guess i could go with larvitar. And thank you the darkrai itself has quite the story.
No worrys i prefer a equal trade for all :)

Aah Snap

Pokemon Master
Hey, I have a shiny pikachu, hariyama, vulpix, weavile, golurk, bronzong, alakazam,infernape, porygon-z, heracross, floatzel, carvanha, beedrill, solrock, gyarados, heatran and ho-oh if you are interested but I have also recieved them all from trades so they won't be untrained but tell me if you are interested :)

supa-hero

Ok my total shinies are:

Escavalier, Gyrados, Poliwrath, Golem, Lunatone and female Unfesant - Non-EV trained and IVs unknown

Magnezone and Hydreigon - EV trained and non-flawless

Dodrio - Cloned and Non-flawless

Trapinch, Squirtle and Spiritomb - UT Possibly flawless/ near flawless. Will train and evolve before trading.

Quagsireking

I am the king!
Yhats fine with me best time to trade will be Sunday and afterwords.

A couple of those interest me i would like to know more about those other shinys you have so get back to me.

No worrys i prefer a equal trade for all :)

Glad you feel that way. When can you trade?

pokemon trainer mystery

Hey, I have a shiny pikachu, hariyama, vulpix, weavile, golurk, bronzong, alakazam,infernape, porygon-z, heracross, floatzel, carvanha, beedrill, solrock, gyarados, heatran and ho-oh if you are interested but I have also recieved them all from trades so they won't be untrained but tell me if you are interested :)
Theres a couple of them that interest me have a look and let me know if any of mine interest you and we can work somthing out.
Ok my total shinies are:

Escavalier, Gyrados, Poliwrath, Golem, Lunatone and female Unfesant - Non-EV trained and IVs unknown

Magnezone and Hydreigon - EV trained and non-flawless

Dodrio - Cloned and Non-flawless

Trapinch, Squirtle and Spiritomb - UT Possibly flawless/ near flawless. Will train and evolve before trading.
The UT shinys are the ones that i would like to trade for if you are going to level them for there iv's make sure you don't save after you've done that and let me know what you would trade them for.

Glad you feel that way. When can you trade?
anytime when we are both online works for me just send me a pm when your avalable.

Aah Snap

Pokemon Master
Theres a couple of them that interest me have a look and let me know if any of mine interest you and we can work somthing out.

Cool, would you be willing to trade for a shiny for an event of yours or would you only do a shiny for a shiny.

forgot to tell you i also have a shiny kyogre and a few events if you are interested, they are SPR2012 Reshiram, SPR2012 Zekrom and FEB2012 Mewtwo :)

ryanben2

I'll give you a shiny UT level 19 eevee for a mew. please reply. my friend code on pokemon black is 3568-8965-6983.

pokemon trainer mystery

Cool, would you be willing to trade for a shiny for an event of yours or would you only do a shiny for a shiny.

forgot to tell you i also have a shiny kyogre and a few events if you are interested, they are SPR2012 Reshiram, SPR2012 Zekrom and FEB2012 Mewtwo :)
Events for shiny pokemon are fine with me.
I'll give you a shiny UT level 19 eevee for a mew. please reply. my friend code on pokemon black is 3568-8965-6983.
Thats fine with me.

Aah Snap

Pokemon Master
Events for shiny pokemon are fine with me.

Awesome, I'm quite interest in most of your pokemon but mostly your jungle tour celebi, space deoxy, mystery mew and jirachi from channel. Would you be willing to trade these :)

pokemon trainer mystery

Awesome, I'm quite interest in most of your pokemon but mostly your jungle tour celebi, space deoxy, mystery mew and jirachi from channel. Would you be willing to trade these :)
Thats fine and in return i would like the following shinys pikachu, kyogre, weavile and heatran assuming thats fine with you.

Ok, let's trade my shiny eevee for your mew tonight (monday) at 8:00 pm. please reply to confirm.
Sure thats fine if you could pm/vm me to let me know how many hours away that is because we may be in diffrent time zones that would be great.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hi trainer I have q shiny quiet deoxys clone I can trade you flawless speed I would like to know if I can get a few shinies for it thanks, I pike these ones mainly

lavatar level 1 UT adamant nature male :note has move dragon dance

ho-oh level 70 UT modest nature

beldum level 1 UT gentle nature

turtwig level 5 BT bashful nature male

mime jr level 1 UT gentle nature female

NN shiny pawniard

and NN shiny litwik

I would like to know if I could get 4 of the normal shinies for it or Ho oh and 2 shinies that are normal thank you and I hope your shop gets a lot of attention

Aah Snap

Pokemon Master
Thats fine and in return i would like the following shinys pikachu, kyogre, weavile and heatran assuming thats fine with you.

That's perfect when are you able to trade

Just looked at them now and I forgot that weavile has a nickname hope that doesn't change anything. :)

Last edited: