• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Trainer: new playable character added to SSBB.

Sphyxius

theres no Ganondorf ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhTHAHATHSWET^ioyqw349er5toyilkjt6543werfghjh
*explodes in a dazzling spectacle of poptarts*

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I think it's awesome. I can't wait to play as him.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
i think its odd that hed have squirtle, ivysaur, charizard
i always thought theyd have at least the fully evolved starters

The-Judge

Banned
i like the variation among the three pokemons, charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle would be a too onesided trio...

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
i think its odd that hed have squirtle, ivysaur, charizard
i always thought theyd have at least the fully evolved starters

That would make him cheap to use, probably.

Also:

zonic the hedgehog, confirmed for brawl. *shot*

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
*Going to pwn family with Pokemon Trainer then Laugh in their faces And say, HA! Pokemon Rules!*

When It come out of course.

--- U.A ;359;

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Yeah a Pokémon Trainer in Brawl, this game is becoming cooler and cooler.

Ze Skarmory

I never thought they would add a trainer to Brawl.

Well, now that they did, would they add the Firered, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl, XD, and Orre counterparts?
Well, nevermind the XD and Orre. Just adding the girl from Firered would make it equal.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Even know these aren't my favorite Pokemon this is still a cool character and more exciting then Ike (and I guess new characters can be expected to be coming out whenever...)

Sphyxius

none of this matters, i'll suck at this game because Ganondorf's not in it. *cries into a pillow*