• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Transmigration (Oddly named webcomic)

Bacon Man.

Pokemon pearl king
Nice drawings, I like your art style. The only thing which i think is a bit weird is that her breasts are always erected, lol. I think that's a bit too much? O well, that's just me. Overall, I think this comic is good. I'll be stepping by now and then for the new updates.

Rozalin_Wednesday

I'm doing this today because I won't be able to update on Wednesday like I usually would. Plus, I'm going on hiatus until December so I can get more pages drawn, scanned and colored.

Last edited:

LGameboyR

Pokemon Battler
Don't spam to much

Don't triple post! Just wait until someone replies to post again. I should review, but I'll wait for the colors. Keep up the gewd work!

squlicky4

I really like your comic i thought it was going to be a comedy but oh well it was still good none the less and like LgameboyR said dont triple post

Rozalin_Wednesday

One: I didn't triple post. One was a response, the second an update, and the third was a reply, but the person deleted their comment.

Two: Don't piggyback mod, it's annoying as false claims of Elvis sightings.

Neko

Hmm, another hand drawn webcomic, huh? Nice. I'm curious though, why does she call the Luxray her father and the Piplup her boyfriend?

Rozalin_Wednesday

That my friend is... A secret. Keep reading to find out.

Even though I'm not updating the comic, The Site is still updating with original concept drawings and filler on Mondays.

Last edited:

Kaitou/Seed

This is the co-author of this comic also the writer for Kaitou and various others, we have divided most of the characters in half and write accordingly. I'm the reason for the funny and Rozy is the write of the more serious points of the plot. If I got the serious parts this would be more like death note than pokemon. Ask me a question I'll give my best answer without giving away plot.

:club:

Pokemon dude

Bulbasaur is cute.
Hi, I thought since you viewed and commented on my comic, that I should do the same for yours ^.^, it'd be rude not too. Well, let me start, I like your comic, It's well drawn and organized neatly, too bad it's going on hiatus till December, oh well It's nice you left us with a funny preview, anyway. Overall I give your comic a, 7/10, you get a smiley face! =) (I see poteinal in your comic, but the only problem is that I fell like you're trying to be too funny with your comics, it has funny times don't get me wrong, I just think it should flow more easily.

Rozalin_Wednesday

Actually, it's mostly me and Kaitou/Seed sniping at each other. We don't try to be funny. It just happens. When Seed gets too serious I have to crack a joke or he'll be like that for hours.

Kaitou/Seed

Well not so much sniping as me trying to stay on point while keeping the ball moving. I can't juggle; I've tried my doctor says don't do it ever again. To be fair Eppi is a fairly thought out character but to put her into practice Kaitou was a must.

Last edited:

Rozalin_Wednesday

I'm back early due to being bored outta my head and due to the fact that I'm not going to be coloring my comics on time. I'd rather just draw then color later like I have been.

I don't have a home comp so coloring and updating on time is impossible.

Chapter 1: Page 13

LGameboyR

Pokemon Battler
Funny!

I'm loving the characters more and more because they just show up fleshed-out! You don't normally get that. Keep up the good work!

mysterious~fossil~HP~10

Nice work. I'm glad to see hand-drawn comics thriving here. One thing I'd like to mention is the dynamic quality of your comic-drawing style, I actually get that sense of motion from your art that draws my attention.