1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Travelers: Kanto Barracks

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ace of Shades, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace of Shades

Ace of Shades Well-Known Member

http://i41.*******.com/iqevld.png
    Credit: Dracoste(Who is stubborn and won't play!!)

Kanto Barracks

;115; Hup! It's 4 Star General Damien and I'm here in Pallet town looking for new recruits for the Overlord's Army Kanto Division. If you are interested in training to be a slave used to kill other slaves in war meet me on the outskirts of Pallet Town.

So this is a game where you will travel through the Kanto region and at each stop you have to complete a challenge. After Pming me your answer I will choose the best answer from each group and they will receive one survival point while everyone else will lose one. Some challenges will end with the winner obtaining an item and nothing else. The item can be used at any time but only once.

Once I get 12 contestants I will split you into 4 groups of 3. In these groups you will be competing against the other people in your group. After we get a winner from each group the 4 winners will compete in the finals. Once we start the finals each person will go back to 5 survival points and receive 5 poke points which can be used to purchase things that can either help you or harm others. They will also be received when you win a challenge but will not be lost. Each finalist will also receive their own special skill they can use.

New: For those of you who played the Original this is new sometimes the challenge will have a point specific to you which will be Pmed to you and noted in the challenge post. So before pming me wait for extra info.

Rules:
    1. Follow all forum Rules
    2. If you don't send me your decision in 48 hours of my post you will lose an additional point
    3. If you won't be able to meet this deadline just PM me and I’ll figure something out
    4. Some other random rule I can't think of

Species(Sprite/Kanto only):
    Name:
    Personality/Background: ​

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  2. Ace of Shades

Alpha Squad~
    ;034; Carson(Bridge)= 3 SP
    ;085; Wayne(Fanal!)= 6 SP
    ;134; Lucas(lawmaster)= 3 SP

Beta Squad~
    ;002; Bullet(Bekidding)= 4 SP
    ;028; Haymitch(Blstoiseboy19)= 3 SP
    ;137; Promega(Loreni333)= 6 SP

Gamma Squad~
    ;004; Blazer(Winder222)= 3 SP
    ;141; bobstick5(Uxinator)= 3 SP
    ;081; Alex(gmoyes)= 6 SP

Team Failio~
    ;059; Milo(Rayquaza is Green)= 6 SP
    ;050; Count Leopold Von Lichtenstein(Hydro Swampert)= 4 SP
    ;027; Belle(djhappy)= 4 SP

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  3. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

Species(Sprite/Kanto only): ;002;
    Name: Bullet
    Personality/Backgroud: A young ivysaur who's dad was taken hostage by a group of Charizards. He keeps a happy-go-lucky mood when talking, but when in fights, he tends to swear (Which will be censored) and plays music to most fights.

4. Robotic Wind

Robotic Wind Banned

Species(Sprite/Kanto only): ;034;
    Name: Carson
    Personality/Backgroud: Carson is a master of radios. He take them apart and put them back in no time. The only thing...he fails at everything else. He can't play sports, he can't talk properly. He doesn't understand much of nothing but, he can sue fix a radio.

5. Gryghaim

Gryghaim InfernalBlaze

Species(Sprite/Kanto only): ;085;
    Name: Waine Heritaire
    Personality/Backgroud: Waine is quite vain (pun semi-intended), he loves to look at his, self proclaimed, good looks. Which, with three heads is fairly easy. Now you might be wondering, why would someone lik him ever join the army? Well that's simple, his parents forced him so he could learn some more manly behaviour. And why did he listen to his parents? Well, he is quite easy to persuade and somewhat gullible. Especially if he's promised somehing to enhance his good looks.

6. Rayquaza is Green

Rayquaza is Green What Flow

Species(Sprite/Kanto only): ;059;
    Name: Milo
    Personality/Background: Milo is dull-minded and often acts on impulses and instinct. However, he is really fast and strong so he focuses on sport and racing rather than intellect. He also lacks a large attention span and never really focuses on the same thing for more than 10 seconds. He tries hard not to offend anyone though.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  7. lawmaster

lawmaster What is that?

Species(Sprite/Kanto only): ;134;
    Name: lucas
    Personality/Background: Lucas thinks he is better then anyone and believes that he will one day kill off the majority of the world and when he does that he is doing them a favour, yeah he is psychopath who has a criminal record but all of the judges put him in for the least amount of time for some reason...

Background has an n in it!

8. Ace of Shades

Sorry the "n" key is actig up

9. Ioneos

Ioneos Well-Known Member

Species(Sprite/Kanto only): ;028;
    Name: Haymitch
    Personality/Backgroud: A drunk who was a huge celebrity before the government killed his family years back.

10. Ace of Shades

^ More Hunger Games!!! I love you more now!!!

11. HydroSwampert

HydroSwampert Well-Known Member

Species(Sprite/Kanto only): Diglett ;050;
    Name: Count Leopold Von Lichtenstein
    Personality/Background: Quick thinking, whitty, and humorous, he also loves hearing himself talk! He has had a fun life. He has had lots of crazy adventures where his quick thinking gets him and his friend(s) out of it.

This is the start of me really getting back into the Games Section here, hopefully! Thanks! :)

12. winder222

winder222 Weilder of the Aura

Species(Sprite/Kanto only): ;004;
    Name: Blazer
    Personality/Background: Blazer is a kind Pokemon who is extremely clever and crafty. Blazer origanaly lived in the mountain among his kin and helped wandering pokemon find their way home. He eventually left in order to find the adventure he was destined for.

13. Sign Up~
    Species(Sprite/Kanto only): ;027;
    Name: Belle
    Personality/Background: Belle was raised in a very poor family, she had even been living on the streets with her father Jimbo for many of her early years until he disapeared. She is very shy and keeps to herself as she trusts very few others. She is self-reliant and prefers to do things by herself. Often times she can be seen singing to herself, some say it is the song her father sang to her on the cold winter nights. She wishes to fund enough money to go in search of her father.

14. Quintsa

Quintsa Roblox FTW

Species(sprite/Kanto only):;141;
    Name: bobstick5
    Personality: He loves games. Once he plays a game, he falls in love with it. He is also very forgiving, smart, and knows who to team up with.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  15. Ace of Shades

2 more spots grab em while der hot!

16. Quintsa

Quintsa Roblox FTW

w00t We'll play soon

17. Technically "soon" can be a long time as finding 2 more people to sign up could be difficult. We just need to wait.

18. Loreni333

Loreni333 Taking Over Serebii

~Sign Up
    Pokemon Sprite: ;137;
    Name: Promega
    Personality: Promega only cares about progress, and nothing else- that's what he was programmed for. All he cares about is winning this, as the people who created him want him to so they can gain publicity as great porygon coders, as many others failed at. However, this one is perfect and will win no matter what it takes. It will not tell who it's owners is- just in case it fails, no one will know unless they release the information.

19. gmoyes

gmoyes Nerd and Proud of it

Pokemon: ;081;
    Name: Alex
    Personality: A big nerd and will frequently be found staring at a computer or a book and while he isn't much of a fighter, he's great at stratagy and electronics.

20. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

LET US BE DOING THIS NAOW.....................xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.