• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Trozei - The Commercial Must Die...

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
Who's with me on this? Whenever I hear that commercial start up, I spaz out and scramble for the remote to mute it. It's like... vocal techno music on helium. ><

It's not making me want to get the game, if that's what Nintendo's trying to do.

XanderWolf

SPP's Favorite Queer

Poh

Kay

Mon

Trrr

Oh

Zay

Four In a Row

You're Good to Go

8D at first, I thought it was kind of creepy in that "ONE OF US" cult ways

But now after hearing it a few times, I love it. ^_^​

~Lati Master~

Play With Fire
Does anyone have a clip of the commercial?

N

Neon Lite

My younger brother starts asking me if I'm interested in the game. I just say, "Ugh. Pokemon TETRIS?"

I'm not interested in the game, nor does the commercail appeal to me. It's kinda creepy.

Neji Hyuuga

Airceus + Groudon
I love to hate it. They sound like nerds on helium. >_<

snorlax4eva

Hive Trainer
I find the tune catchy, but I do think the commercial is a bit lame. I guess it might make little kids buy the game.

I have seen the commercial once at the end of it...

Also, my friend at school said "did you hear that pokemon trozei is coming out" and I was like, "I found out like a while ago" Then he told me he saw the commercial too many times that he got the tune stuck in his head........ GOD IT WAS SO ANNOYING!!! HE JUST WOULDNT STOP!

Paint_Palette

Zephyr Trainer
I only saw it like, twice. But it did make me buy the game =P. Well, the game itself is addictive and very fun, so, it's still a great purchase to make. I actually found the song funny. XD

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I like the Trozei commercial nice song.

Now the Emerald where the kid walks and bboulders fall around him. Thats freaky.

Then the Colloseum one with the hippies...

Buizeru

It should be, "Pokemon Trozei! Match four up and you're on your way!"

~ ;300;

Last edited:

Vaporeon

Coral Eye Trainer
The ad hasn't come out in Australia yet, but that's probably cause the release date is the 30th of March (!!) -__-'

I want to see it, sounds hilarious.