• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Oh Bea, just when I thought I couldn't like you any more than I already do! :D

Though beware the "art" of her sweating/in her one-piece will inspire (to be fair, it was already happening anyway...)

Could've done without the Kanto pandering though. Still, Machop's line is good to use if you're gonna do that.

Though I'm concerned each episode will focus on a Gym Leader--and hopefully one for Hope--when we don't have much time to spread the love around for as many Gen 8 characters. I was hoping for a Marnie episode (featuring Team Yell and maybe Piers), but that's looking less likely now...<_<

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I just saw the 2nd episode. These being dubs bothers me hugely. why the f*uck can't we get them subbed. These are almost unwatchable to me because they are dubbed.
But they do have it in Japanese? The first episode did.

Also this episode was weird. The Wild Area doesn’t have caves! Pretty much like the rest of Galar aside from two forgettable mines.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
They seem to focus on Bea, Allister, Nessa, Raihan, Hop and Leon for the remaining episodes, counting in today's. I found it interesting that all these characters were the Gym Leaders you face in the Champion Cup bracket.

Bea was the SF round challenger in Sword; I liked the fact she was shown so determined to train to be stronger, aim victory and can't accept her loss to Leon.
I assume the episode featuring Nessa (R1) will portray her struggle between battling and securing her position as Gym Leader and modeling, which was listed in her Rare League Card unless I'm mistaken.

I do enjoy Twilight Wings a lot and wish it was a year-long series starting from Milo to Leon; we have bunch of Gym Leaders and relations (Hop/Leon, Marnie/Piers, Bede/Opal) to categorize and create interesting episodes after all.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just saw the 2nd episode. These being dubs bothers me hugely. why the f*uck can't we get them subbed. These are almost unwatchable to me because they are dubbed.
They’re not subbed, but you know the original Japanese versions are available on YouTube too, right?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Okay, they did really well in animating Bea. So much that this episode was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit too sexy to watch, and I don't even find Bea sexy.

Ahem.

Just like the previous episode, I enjoyed this one a whole lot. Her Machop family is wholesome (still find it disturbing her Machamp is a chick with pectorals, though). Machop is a sweet little kid, Machamp is obviously the hard worker, and...

That Machoke is so the weakest link of the bunch. Poor guy is being overworked.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, that punch she got from Machamp was brutal to watch.

I did notice they didn't look that close to the Sugimori art style, and yet, they looked really good anyway.

Damn you, Leon. You give PTSD on the gym leaders below you. Just look at Raihan, who can't stop obsessing over you. Now poor Bea sees you in everything.

Moral of the Story: Don't drop your phone in the taxi.

Speaking of which, it seems the series' title is referring to the taxi driver and his Corviknight, which surely fits with the title. Even more so when the episodes seemingly end during sunset, AKA the twilight hour.
The newest episode's making me feel guilty for choosing Shield over Sword.
I bet you're going to change your mind once Allister's episode debuts.

I'll take the main, regular anime over this every day of the week.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The moral of this episode is: upgrade your phone.

All of this could have been avoided if you had a Rotom Phone, Bea.

I was wondering why didn't Machop, Machoke or Machamp used like some fighting moves on those rocks when they were in the cave, they could've easily "dug" their way out.

Because any cave explorer worth their salt would know doing such a thing could potentially cause a cave-in.

And it did.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Have...have you ever actually seen Birth by Sleep or Kingdom Hearts III?

Just goes to show that seasonal anime > weekly anime because there's more time to polish the writing and animation

I'll take Generations, Origins, and Twilight Wings over the main series any day of the week
I think he's referring to Konosuba, not KH