• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh yes, what I certainly wanted out of a Galar focused series. An episode centered around an entire line of Kanto Pokemon!

The newest episode's making me feel guilty for choosing Shield over Sword.

Shield's exclusive characters are better. You've got a milf and a shy ghost boy!

Red and Blue

Given that Gigantamax Machamp is Bea's ace it makes sense why the Machop evolution line got the focus

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Given that Gigantamax Machamp is Bea's ace it makes sense why the Machop evolution line got the focus

Not really, why not keep Machamp and add either Hitmontop/Pangoro/Sirfetch (as per initial fight) or Graploct/Falinks/Sirfetch/Hawlucha.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Just wait for the possible Allister episode
He might become Mimikyu 2
Speaking of which, I wonder if Allister’s episode will focus on him trying to handle the Stow-On-Side gym while Bea’s off on her training

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
But they do have it in Japanese? The first episode did.

Also this episode was weird. The Wild Area doesn’t have caves! Pretty much like the rest of Galar aside from two forgettable mines.
The Wild Area is full of caves, i.e. the pokemon "dens." You're just not able to actually explore them. ^_^

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
TW yet again manages to interest me more in 6 minutes than the main anime has in a dozen 30 minute episodes.

I always liked Bea as a character (to the point where I considered getting Sword) so this was a good surprise. Never liked the Machop line yet this made me appreciate them a bit. Should’ve used at least one of the new Fighting Types though.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have to say that I really like the dub VA for Bea. While I would’ve preferred someone with a British accent, this one still really fits her character since the VA was a perfect balance between girly & tomboyish, which is exactly how I imagined her sounding like

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I have to say that I really like the dub VA for Bea. While I would’ve preferred someone with a British accent, this one still really fits her character since the VA was a perfect balance between girly & tomboyish, which is exactly how I imagined her sounding like

Laura Stahl is just that good.

(She does Skyla, Hau, and the Lass trainer in Pokemon Masters. She recently did Ray in The Promised Neverland and Hayato in JoJo.)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Shield's exclusive characters are better. You've got a milf and a shy ghost boy!

lol. I actually don't like Allister much but it seemed like Bea had no personality. Fortunately Twilight Wings changed that.

I love how expressive the Pokemon are, Machoke didn't do anything but still stood out for his faces. Can she please animate everything?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I love how expressive the Pokemon are, Machoke didn't do anything but still stood out for his faces. Can she please animate everything?
Machoke was on the receiving end of middle child syndrome.

Machop was the energetic kid who was often worried about their trainer and tried to get her attention.

Machamp was the older daughter who was the center of Bea's attention.

Machoke was the butt monkey in the background.

EDIT:

jGypJ7A.jpg

And this is the closest we'll get to animated Galarian Zigzagoon.

Look at those two dorks. Sunbathin'. Watching that Machoke looking silly.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I find it odd that the English version removed the Japanese credits. It seems kind of insulting to not credit your staff.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Liked the second episode focusing on Bea focusing on personal training following her loss to Leon, wonder whether the Allister focused episode will revolve around him taking up the position in the major league. Shame we did not get to see the Gen 8 Fighting-types (bar Zamazenta and the Urshifu line) though the Machop line sort of establishes a loose family group.