• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Since
Bonnie killed Lysandre.

Or really just blew him away in a really bad animation scene of him spinning in a cheap green background with no twink in the sky.
Pokemon writers room: Hmm, how can we end this arc?
Writer #1: I've got it! We'll have the 6-year-old kill a man!
Writer #2: And let's have it happen on-screen!
Other Writers: Brilliant!

Last edited:

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Since
Bonnie killed Lysandre.

Or really just blew him away in a really bad animation scene of him spinning in a cheap green background with no twink in the sky.
A 6 year old Kid kill grown crazy man ! News at 7 p.m. .

dman_dustin

The promotional image makes me yawn, I don't really care for that art style, but maybe if we get a short trailer showing something different or interesting maybe I'll be okay with it. But otherwise I don't care.

I HIGHLY doubt this will just have anime only characters in the Galar region. Would be incredibly pointless if that was the case. Galar can't just be the Galar region with JUST the Pokemon and town and cities (or landmarks)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Will check it out though I'm not particulary thrilled to see it.

Hopefully it'll be avaliable in the japanese channel without those danm region locks.

Dusk Lycanroc has been turned away by Galar customs.

It's all King Masuda's fault

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
It just hit me. I think I know why this animation exist. Since the Gen 8 anime adaptation is focusing on all regions, this series of animated shorts will act as a substitute for Galar only it doesn't have the marketing stuff holding it back like the anime. At least I hope it doesn't hold it back.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
I HIGHLY doubt this will just have anime only characters in the Galar region. Would be incredibly pointless if that was the case. Galar can't just be the Galar region with JUST the Pokemon and town and cities (or landmarks)

I can kind of see some Gym Leaders appearing since Gym are such a big deal in Galar.
(I'll bet even money at least Nessa shows up)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I honestly like the idea of Pokémon entering the realm of web animation, it gives them more freedom to do things they wouldn't really touch or even do in the main series. The current series is supposed to enter Galar eventually, but this is better than nothing. It's a little disappointing it's still another short series, but it's going to focus solely on Galar, and show off what the region can really do (although it's... rather telling this region feels neglected...). I'm gonna wait until it's all done, however, given the short length, as well as to give me some time to push through more of Sword.

But I won't lie, it made me think of Harvest Moon the moment I first laid eyes on the poster. Think it's a weird title for a Pokémon spin-off, though.

Well, the studio seems to be fairly fresh and doesn't have anything noteworthy under their belt.

Penguin Highway was their latest big production, which was alright, but it was pretty to look at.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I hope that the promotional image is just a quick little hype tool to get fans excited for this mini-series instead of it being an actual example of the animation style that'll be used in Twilight Wings, because to me it just doesn't look that interesting, although I suppose it'd be better than CGI.

D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh I don't know how to feel about this. Why would they make a mini-series about Galar if there is an anime to do so? Granted game characters aren't always featured, but that is barely an excuse.