• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'd be surprised if they haven't considered Marnie could end up being popular.

Maybe they can actually tie-in this series to the main Anime similar to Alain's story. Imagine that kid from first episode(John?) finally getting a ticket to one of Leon's match. But it turns out to be Leon vs Ash with the latter winning. Kind of anti-climatic for that kid but would be fun to watch.

catzeye

Writer's Block
Milo doesn't need an episode to them ugh. He already appeared in Hops episode. I'll rather they give the episode to piers/Marnie or Gordie/melony

This is why I wish this series would last longer than 7 episodes to give all of the major Galar trainers some depth. Each of them could get an episode and I would watch all of them. There is a lot of interesting things they could do with them, just by the info given on their league cards (or in Leon and Sonia's case the most interesting aspects of them are on notes in Opal's gym right before you challenge her).

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Apparently the English version for tomorrow's episode won't be available until next Tuesday. Now I'm not sure if I should watch on Friday or wait until next week -__-

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I watch in RAW so that doesn't affect me in a any way.

I feel bad for the people who like the dub though

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ah of course when it's a good dub, the delay happens
Had an awful week and was really looking forward to this as Nessa's one of my favorites, oh well... at least Harley Quinn and Clone Wars still come out.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
One of the best episodes so far. It really sold Nessa's character for me.

I also like Sonia's guest appearance and the little Marnie cameo.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
They definitely went for a beauty theme in this episode, it's the most gorgeous one yet in most every way. Aside from Nessa, Milotic really got to shine thanks to getting animation that allowed it to really move (I still bitterly recall how it's debut in the anime consisted of it sitting completely still and simply waving its tail around).

catzeye

Writer's Block
Very great episode! Nessa looks kinda better in a hat like that tbh.

9.75/10 only because they snuck Marnie in there. Petty but I can at least admit that!

LOL I give it the exact same rating for the EXACT same reason. Like why put Marnie in there? (I don't hate Marnie, but I don't getwhy they needed to put her there other than her being super popular in Japan).

The cameo does raise an interesting timeline possibility. I mean it's possible it was just a cameo and nothing more, it could also mean that the story takes place around the main SWSH events. Which would mean if the last episode is about Leon then it will be him finally getting dethroned, with that little boy John in the stands, since the letter he wrote to Rose was shown at the end of the episode. Of course this could all be wrong since it doesn't seem like Hop is on his journey since he just seems to have Wooloo at this point

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
It was a little surprising to see Chairman Rose so menacing in this episode (yeah he's the main antagonist in the games, but even then he wasn't intimidating like this). I can't help but wonder if he has some underlying motives or if he just seemed intimidating from Nessa's perspective.

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
It was a little surprising to see Chairman Rose so menacing in this episode (yeah he's the main antagonist in the games, but even then he wasn't intimidating like this). I can't help but wonder if he has some underlying motives or if he just seemed intimidating from Nessa's perspective.
Honestly, I thought Rose was being super creepy...

But yeah, I loved the episode! The music was really nice, too! The upbeat tone around the end was really nice to hear.

Anyways, looks like the next episode, whenever we'll get it, is pretty vague with just an Oleana shot given to us.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Honestly, I thought Rose was being super creepy...

But yeah, I loved the episode! The music was really nice, too! The upbeat tone around the end was really nice to hear.

Anyways, looks like the next episode, whenever we'll get it, is pretty vague with just an Oleana shot given to us.
At the very least, I’m hoping Bede either makes a cameo like Marnie or plays a minor role like Milo & Sonia

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Do we know how many episodes the series is supposed to have?